Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts (32235 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Beautiful New Photo Of Waje's Daughter, Emerald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
See my teeth's ooo grin
Tlts and not teeths please.
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Norajones(f): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hahaha see wahala. Obviously d guy just vented his frustration on Waja. Nigeria my country
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by bayonino: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
LouisBERG:
Oh my!!! I give up already. But why will this thread grace the front page of this forum??

There are so many significant topic still chilling in the archive, but it's the trivial ones that keeps making it to the front page..

Nairaland i hail thEe.

#caLLmeBERG
Beyond reasonable doubt, i now know that Seun, the Mod and the OP are mad.
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by P4paulaa(f): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Tlts and not teeths please.
Did u read d thread at all b4 quoting me
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Kiish(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Im sure that idiot would never say it to waje's face. All these cyber trolls, tyring really hard to trend.
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Kiish(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
See my teeth's ooo grin
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by piagetskinner(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who her 'teethes' help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.