Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (183497 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=simpleAg post=76220944][/quote]
How long have you been based here tho.
The society back "home" made our girls that way
and Ghana girls are getting infected too small small by this behaviour
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
solarledfactory:
Are there safe for a girl travel alone?

You are travelling for holiday

or you want to resettle
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

How long have you been based here tho.

The society back "home" made our girls that way

and Ghana girls are getting infected too small small by this behaviour

Still new here about 8 months
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
simpleAg:

Still new here about 8 months
Ça veut dire que tu parles déjà un peu de Français ?
C'est vraimment important
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Ça veut dire que tu parles déjà un peu de Français ?

C'est vraimment important

Oui Oui impeu impeu
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by roughdiamond(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
cutieme:
Why shouldn't he date her?
These girls look possessed. They can change your focus anyhow if you are not very careful . He will enjoy her most as a friend. Ivoriennes too like sex

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by DexterousOne(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by cutieme(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
roughdiamond:
These girls look possessed. They can change your focus anyhow if you are not very careful . He will enjoy her most as a friend. Ivoriennes too like sex
Is there anyway he can befriend her without them falling for each other and be having sex?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Fpxchange: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abidjan est risqué
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by brainbox80: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
oyek691:
I am currently living in abidjan. The country is very friendly interm of it characteristics bussiness wise.. and i guess it will be very good for you to start a business that is rare over here and is popular in nigeria ( experience).. besides which business do you wanna do ova here??

I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA, ANY GOOD AFRICAN NATION WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA OR ANY OTHER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING PLACE THAT WILL NOT BE TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND ARE NOT HOSTILE TO FOREIGNERS (NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY) TOO. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE VISA(IF NOT VISA FREE)? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER COS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE I NEED TO SORT OUT FIRST? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE ASAP.
ADD ME UP IN WHATSAPP WITH THIS NUMBER : 08133845035.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
brainbox80:

I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA, ANY GOOD AFRICAN NATION WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA OR ANY OTHER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING PLACE THAT WILL NOT BE TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND ARE NOT HOSTILE TO FOREIGNERS (NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY) TOO. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE VISA(IF NOT VISA FREE)? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER COS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE I NEED TO SORT OUT FIRST? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE ASAP.
ADD ME UP IN WHATSAPP WITH THIS NUMBER : 08133845035.

There’s no country in the world that doesn’t have a negative character towards foreigner (most countries hate us, our reputation around the world keep getting worse by the day). I’m not surprised because our way of life is too dangerous.
Abidjan is okay though I don’t have enough experience yet but so far so good, the only people you have to be careful about are your own brothers not saying they’re all bad but most are.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
simpleAg:

There’s no country in the world that doesn’t have a negative character towards foreigner (most countries hate us, our reputation around the world keep getting worse by the day). I’m not surprised because our way of life is too dangerous.
Abidjan is okay though I don’t have enough experience yet but so far so good, the only people you have to be careful about are your own brothers not saying they’re all bad but most are.

true that

vraimment ça

I don't roll much witt Nigerians here, or whenever I'm out there in other countries

Our way of life as a people is becoming increasingly destructive

5 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ugosample:

true that

vraimment ça

I don't roll much witt Nigerians here, or whenever I'm out there in other countries

Our way of life as a people is becoming increasingly destructive

It’s always better to move with the citizens of the country your reside than to move with your fellow broda coz they will always for selfish reason miss lead you (such a shame) and if you want to just keep them at arms length.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by brainbox80: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2019
simpleAg:

YOUR WORDS ARE QUITE FULL OF INSIGHT, SIR. THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING ME UNDERSTAND ALL THAT. HOWEVER, HAVING READ A FEW THINGS ABOUT ABIDJAN, I'M CONVINCED THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD PLACE FOR ME BUT THE ONLY CHALLENGE I NEED TO DEAL WITH NOW IS THAT OF "A RECEIVER". DO YOU RESIDE THERE PRESENTLY, CAN YOU HELP RECEIVE ME OVER THERE PLEASE? DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN HELP IN THIS AREA? YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, SIR
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2019
brainbox80:
YOUR WORDS ARE QUITE FULL OF INSIGHT, SIR. THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING ME UNDERSTAND ALL THAT. HOWEVER, HAVING READ A FEW THINGS ABOUT ABIDJAN, I'M CONVINCED THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD PLACE FOR ME BUT THE ONLY CHALLENGE I NEED TO DEAL WITH NOW IS THAT OF "A RECEIVER". DO YOU RESIDE THERE PRESENTLY, CAN YOU HELP RECEIVE ME OVER THERE PLEASE? DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN HELP IN THIS AREA? YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, SIR

Yes I do, but I can’t accommodate anyone because I’m also new here still trying to understand what works and what doesn’t, If you get anyone to help be very careful with your money they will just take it and leave you stranded my advice is come with enough money to rent a studio, and survive for at least 3 months after you arrive. It’s always better to plan ahead but I understand situations don’t always allow for that.
I haven’t met anyone whom I can truly introduce you to that can help, when you get here just pay attention mostly the citizens of this country male/female you can easily find one to help, mind you some are also bad just pay attention (behavior is like a smoke with time and patience it will be revealed)
Abidjan is a lovely place I can guarantee after having fun with there women you will not like our women again (they live freely), business also works here than Nigeria; people are not afraid to spend money even if it’s there last card.

8 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by brainbox80: 1:48am On Mar 17, 2019
simpleAg:

Yes I do, but I can’t accommodate anyone because I’m also new here still trying to understand what works and what doesn’t, If you get anyone to help be very careful with your money they will just take it and leave you stranded my advice is come with enough money to rent a studio, and survive for at least 3 months after you arrive. It’s always better to plan ahead but I understand situations don’t always allow for that.
I haven’t met anyone whom I can truly introduce you to that can help, when you get here just pay attention mostly the citizens of this country male/female you can easily find one to help, mind you some are also bad just pay attention (behavior is like a smoke with time and patience it will be revealed).
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THERE INFO, BRO. AGAIN, FOR A MODERATE BUDGET, HOW MUCH MINIMUM DO YOU THINK ONE CAN LIVE ON FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS (EXCLUDING BUDGET FOR BIZ START-UP AND FRIVOLITIES)
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2019
brainbox80:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THERE INFO, BRO. AGAIN, FOR A MODERATE BUDGET, HOW MUCH MINIMUM DO YOU THINK ONE CAN LIVE ON FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS (EXCLUDING BUDGET FOR BIZ START-UP AND FRIVOLITIES)

I’ll assume you have accommodation issue settled, so transportation all that will depend on what you’re coming to do and where you will be staying. Feeding: food is not expensive here (eat the way you want/afford or just get a gas cooker simple).

To Answer your question feeding (2/3 times daily) and transportation (public transportation with a guide coz of the language) Total: CFA 50,000/month excluding accommodation and utility bills.

Please if you don’t have enough to startup something small at least have a skill. Skill is sometimes better than having PhD with no practical or applicable knowledge (Too bad our people only respect fancy education that has no developmental impact on the society).

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ifyalways(f): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Ugosample, when was the last time u went to Abidjan? Im asking because i want to know if a certain club owned by one of our brothers is still fuctioning; the name of the club is "Kiss me" Its in Beitry, just a stone throw from Taxibrousse grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by brainbox80: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2019
simpleAg:

I’ll assume you have accommodation issue settled, so transportation all that will depend on what you’re coming to do and where you will be staying. Feeding: food is not expensive here (eat the way you want/afford or just get a gas cooker simple). To Answer your question feeding (2/3 times daily) and transportation with a guide coz of the language Totals: CFA 50,000/month excluding accommodation and utility bills. Please if you don’t have enough to startup something small at least have a skill. Skill is sometimes better than having PhD with no practical or applicable knowledge.
GOOD ENOUGH BRO, I'M A SKILLED MAN. THOUGH I HAVE A DEGREE IN E/E, I'M VERY SKILLED IN ''IT', ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND ALSO IN AUTOMOBILE MAINTENANCE'. I CURRENTLY RUN MY SHOWS IN THESE AREAS OVER HERE BUT IT'S NOT BEEN PROMISING ENOUGH. HOWEVER, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT CAN COST TO GET A MODERATE ACCOMMODATION OVER THERE FOR SAY 1YEAR. CAN IT BE EASILY SORT OUT TOO?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
brainbox80:
GOOD ENOUGH BRO, I'M A SKILLED MAN. THOUGH I HAVE A DEGREE IN E/E, I'M VERY SKILLED IN ''IT', ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND ALSO IN AUTOMOBILE MAINTENANCE'. I CURRENTLY RUN MY SHOWS IN THESE AREAS OVER HERE BUT IT'S NOT BEEN PROMISING ENOUGH. HOWEVER, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT CAN COST TO GET A MODERATE ACCOMMODATION OVER THERE FOR SAY 1YEAR. CAN IT BE EASILY SORT OUT TOO?

It will depend on your budget, so averagely 25k - 50k cfa/month and you will have to pay for 7 months (it could be less in areas at the edge of the city, 3-4 months).
Yes but areas like koumassi accommodation might be a bit difficult and I won’t advice it unless you have a trusted fellow there, adjame is dirty and similar to oshodi down(old) so I need not say much. But security here is far better than back home so any where you decide to stay should be okay I guess.

“When traveling make sure you pray to meet good people first or at least meet the right kind of people because if you meet the wrong kind no amount of research can help you trust me”

Please all these are base on my own personal experiences it’s could be different for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
brainbox80:

When are traveling to Ivory Coast? i am traveling next week that is towards April ending and also that is where i based for the past 1year . You can send me mail with this email address. emekaalezie4@gmail.com
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by brainbox80: 3:28am On Mar 18, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

When are traveling to Ivory Coast? i am traveling next week that is towards April ending and also that is where i based for the past 1year . You can send me mail with this email address. emekaalezie4@gmail.com
I WILL WRITE YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by CowbellY: 4:46am On Apr 13, 2019
myquestion:
Vacation.
7days 25k(naija money)
A mini flat. A/c, tv and cable, refrigerator and gas’s cooker. Etc

Can you please share the link to this apartment. Thanks.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by gamaliel9: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Abidjan...Abidjan...Abidjan....I developed love for Abidjan when late Rashidi Yekini was playing for Africa Sports of Abidjan...then, my love grew when Gabriel Okolosi joined them...both are legends in that football club.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ifyalways(f): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2019
gamaliel9:
Abidjan...Abidjan...Abidjan....I developed love for Abidjan when late Rashidi Yekini was playing for Africa Sports of Abidjan...then, my love grew when Gabriel Okolosi joined them...both are legends in that football club.
You know Gab Okolosi? cheesy

Good old days of samedi soir cheesy
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by gamaliel9: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
ifyalways:

You know Gab Okolosi? cheesy

Good old days of samedi soir cheesy

Je t ai dit....Yes i saw him play for Julius Berger Football Club..then transferred to Africa Sports...he was a goal machine then...Okolosi kai....
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2019
gamaliel9:

Je t ai dit....Yes i saw him play for Julius Berger Football Club..then transferred to Africa Sports...he was a goal machine then...Okolosi kai....
True. Hes now living in the US with his fam.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by gamaliel9: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
ifyalways:

True. Hes now living in the US with his fam.

He was a great goal scorer...but at the time he overshadowed by more illustrious Nigerian players in Europe while he was in Africa. Good for him in US. Ca va toi? Tu te porte bien?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by PastorMikenwab: 12:17pm On May 16, 2019
Hello, please can I set up chemical business in Abidjan?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by simpleAg(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2019
PastorMikenwab:
Hello, please can I set up chemical business in Abidjan?

What type of chem?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bishop346(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2019
simpleAg:

What type of chem?
It depends on the chemical. Cote d'ivoire also manufactures a lot of chemical since the discovery of crude in their country.
Be specific.
I'm currently in Abidjan.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by PastorMikenwab: 10:43pm On May 18, 2019
SimpleAG, thanks for your reply, I am into industrial chemicals for manufacturing of paints, detergents, soup, liquid soap, paints, inks, etc. I want to know if one can set one up as easily as we do over here in Nigeria. I also intend to go into dry erase marker ink production. What does it require to set up the business over there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.