Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (10545 Views)

The Importance Of Regular Communication In The Family / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by Qualer: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2016
first pic is a mom and her daughters..

2 Likes

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by Qualer: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin .. come to my house and see the FULL picture cheesy

Baby is on d way wink wink.. I understand but hopefully I wouldn't add much; I watch what I eat... I exercise well too. ..

Even if I will add, wouldn't pass size 8.. presently wear size 6...

I love being slim; will do anything to retain my shape... Amen ooo grin

work hard at it, it may not be easy but it is rewarding... especially after childbirth! give yourself a month or two to recuperate and then tear at it like a beast.. eat right and work your body out like a ........ grin see motivational pics above

4 Likes

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin .. I understand but hopefully I wouldn't add much; I watch what I eat... I exercise well too. ..

Even if I will add, wouldn't pass size 8.. presently wear size 6...

I love being slim; will do anything to retain my shape... Amen ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by PresVA: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Bia ElDeeVee , ogini? I know you were thinking I was fat because of my comment on that thread grin tongue
Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by ElDeeVee(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
PresVA:
Bia ElDeeVee , ogini? I know you were thinking I was fat because of my comment on that thread grin tongue

Hahahahahahah.....yea, you got me there.

1 Like

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by yvelchstores(f): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Qualer:

stop being lazy minded.. even after ten babies you can maintain your youthful figure if you work at it. it is not a result of wishful thinking, it takes work to achieve results, just like every other thing in life. The likes of beyonce spend hours at the gym to get back their body after child birth (the last time i checked, she was spending 8hours at the gym every alternate day when she is not on tour). Work your body, feed it right and it will reward you! dazzol!! cool
I hv nothing to say to u fella. Keep this lecture for ur wife tho.

1 Like

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 08, 2019
1. Pregnancy change the hormonal balance in a female body and breastfeeding doesn't allow you to stay on a diet, the baby needs nutrients.
2. Depression make some women eat much more and anything, it happens to many not happy in marriage and the cheating husband.
3. Poverty, lazy husband and multiple children don't let you to stay on a diet and exercise. No money for good food and the woman being a mother care how to feed her kids, many jobs and then house making, cooking, taking care of kids, clothes, kids school, so just late night eating anything to comfort yourself and sleeping.
4. Not enough good sleep and rest makes the woman accumulate depression and toxins in her body means big stomach, bad skin, angry character, stress, all of this makes the woman to gain not healthy weight.
5. So busy to take care of kids, house, husband, no time at all for herself and no money to go to the gym or exercise at home.

Solution: Help your wife, give her a personal time to take care of herself, don't be a lazy selfish husband, work, pamper her, love her more and she will bloom for you. Happy wife, happy life.

3 Likes

Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by jbblues24(m): 3:51am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't think it's medically proved but it boost sexual hormonal activities in ladies probably helping in sexual features development
Re: Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? by Karlifate: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / When Your Wife Lied To You About Her Salary / Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.