Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police (44408 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by nyabinghi(m): 3:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Yoruba men downgrading igbo girls since 33 bc, ask bianca what ffk did to her
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Hummerchoko(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2016
abeg

who dis ones done epp nw
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by charlesucheh(m): 4:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Alternative dispute resolution!!! LWKMD!!! Just imagine that the threat came from a Mr nobody with No social and economic status, would same method of solving the problem be applied? Naija police dey respect class and money like die!!!!!! Just see the way that oga police even took a camera shot with WIZ!!! If it were to be some other person, they would have almost killed him, then call Linda to come and explain what happened!!!!
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by samsam2019: 4:09am On Apr 24, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Whizzy and the police oga had to beg anty linda for forgiveness because they could not bear the turture of staying in the same room with anty linda. To make matters worst, the AC was not working in the room.

I hope una understand my yarnings?
we get am oooo

Auntie olobo rirun wan kill dem with smell

2 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by samsam2019: 4:11am On Apr 24, 2016
ichidodo:
This jes daft policing....Wizkid should be locked up and the key thrown away for threatening our Kinswoman. Wizkid, if anything happens to our Linda,you are dead...you hear us?..You are f**king dead.
omo Irankiran.

E no go well with you and that smelly poocee wh0re.

One day she will fall on her sword and dogs will eat her remains

2 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by DedeNkem: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2016
The little wiz kid threatened to beat up a woman. What an as*shole! It shows he's a st*upid woman beater.

Shame on you litttle kid! Linda didn't force you to rent a place you were boasting was yours! You f*ool!
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2016
If you see some strong smell from some hot region you would not have any other choice than to beg, or else you would choke.

1 Like

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by clemz85(m): 4:28am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:
Abeg make una no vex o... grin grin grin ever sinx I cum here...I de hear pple de say OP me no knw d meaning o...na im I folo de talk OP from den till now. make jux 1 sensible pson wen no go insult me angry tell me d meaning...

Lol!
It means Original Poster,
Be guided.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by clemz85(m): 4:30am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:
Abeg make una no vex o... grin grin grin ever sinx I cum here...I de hear pple de say OP me no knw d meaning o...na im I folo de talk OP from den till now. make jux 1 sensible pson wen no go insult me angry tell me d meaning...

Lol!
It means 'Original Poster',
Be guided.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Sowl(m): 4:32am On Apr 24, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I made my point without being vulgar but you have a neon sign on your forehead that says 'H0RNY'.
I wont give you the pleasure of wank1ng with my comment. Bye.

Hmmm... Epic reply ,that was freaking touche ... A standing ovation 2u mz dark,intelligent n lovely!!!
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by amunekeuto: 4:50am On Apr 24, 2016
charles316:
The Lagos police PRO, Badmos said that ‘although Wizkid’s allegation was criminal in nature, it was resolved through Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR). They agreed to resolve the matter out of court after Wizkid said he did not mean to threaten her life, rather it was an emotional outburst, with no motive to harm her’.

Ahhhh,so the little boy even apologised and his hungry fans are busy fighting Linda ikeji. That boy is lucky that he is in a lawless country like Nigeria,if not,he could have lost some endorsements.

And to those girls that think that Linda ikeji s pv$$y smells, yours smell too. 99% of pv$$ies smell. All these coming here to yab there fellow women coa of this are hypocrites.

And to the boys that think Linda s pvs$y smells,some guys somewhere are also complaining about your sisters.

Don't throw stones if you don't live in mud house.
bros, pls admit that linda's pv$$y smells. what's this about 99% of women?

1 Like

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by amunekeuto: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2016
nyabinghi:
Yoruba men downgrading igbo girls since 33 bc, ask bianca what ffk did to her
so, why cant igbo girls close their legs?
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by benjajablog: 4:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by femi4: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:
JJC!
Welcome to Nairaland.

OP = Original Poster
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by kefi: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2016
People just talk anyhow without reasoning. That wizkid boy is a nonentity. Very childish and arrogant. God has giving you another chance. The next time you try this with some else it doesn't matter if the person is highly placed in the society or not. See what will happen.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by femi4: 5:03am On Apr 24, 2016
jojosweet:
owner of Original poster grin
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by shuggah(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
And Linda com mak am look like say, na prostrate wiz tak beg am..

Yeye dey smell..erm, sorry pucci dey smell grin

what did ths comment profit u now....heaven is real
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Talkloaded: 5:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Original Poster

lanxlot:
Abeg make una no vex o... grin grin grin ever sinx I cum here...I de hear pple de say OP me no knw d meaning o...na im I folo de talk OP from den till now. make jux 1 sensible pso wen no go insult me angry tell me d meaning...
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by shuggah(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
omo Irankiran.

E no go well with you and that smelly poocee wh0re.

One day she will fall on her sword and dogs will eat her remains

mr sam,on a sunday mornin all yu type is kitten and wh0re...happy sunday tho God bless u *smiles
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Orikinla(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Majority of Nigerian Bloggers Come from the Niger Delta, see 100 Citizen Journalists Mobilized for Community Health in the Niger Delta, http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2014/04/100-citizen-journalists-mobilized-for.html
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Donpressman(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2016
charles316:
The Lagos police PRO, Badmos said that ‘although Wizkid’s allegation was criminal in nature, it was resolved through Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR). They agreed to resolve the matter out of court after Wizkid said he did not mean to threaten her life, rather it was an emotional outburst, with no motive to harm her’.

Ahhhh,so the little boy even apologised and his hungry fans are busy fighting Linda ikeji. That boy is lucky that he is in a lawless country like Nigeria,if not,he could have lost some endorsements.

And to those girls that think that Linda ikeji s pv$$y smells, yours smell too. 99% of pv$$ies smell. All these coming here to yab there fellow women coa of this are hypocrites.

And to the boys that think Linda s pvs$y smells,some guys somewhere are also complaining about your sisters.

Don't throw stones if you don't live in mud house.
your point?
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Vikky014(f): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:
op is d short form of original poster
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by miqos02(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2016
ok
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by mekaboy(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Next news: Wizkid and Linda having dinner in her banana island home.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Fxwarrior: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2016
ichidodo:
This jes daft policing....Wizkid should be locked up and the key thrown away for threatening our Kinswoman. Wizkid, if anything happens to our Linda,you are dead...you hear us?..You are f**king dead.

'Our' or Your kinswoman?
Ogbeni if you want her come and collect her.

4 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by OscaZee: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=lanxlot post=44982195]Abeg make una no vex o... grin grin grin ever sinx I cum here...I de hear pple de say OP me no knw d meaning o...na im I folo de talk OP from den till now. make jux 1 sensible pson wen no go insult me angry tell me d meaning...[/quote

Op simply means Original poster, thank me later
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Horlar123456: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:

it meas original poster. You hear
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2016
But the interogators will need to wear gas mask O.
garfield16:

kai u mean there was some lingering fishy odour the minute a certain person in the room crossed her legs, so in order to escape the suffocation the other party agreed to anything?

I too would have confessed to anything under those conditions

I think we've just discovered a new method of interogation, instead of waterboarding Americans should just invite a certain blogger to be present when questioning terrorists.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by 4nobody4every1: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
And Linda com mak am look like say, na prostrate wiz tak beg am..

Yeye dey smell..erm, sorry pucci dey smell grin
grin grin
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by funnynation(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2016
lanxlot:

op... original poster
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Shortyy(f): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Reeberry:
Your pvssy stinks too?
Get a life son.
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by omotee1234(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2016
Though there is freedom of speech but the aftermath no one can tell so wizzy next time look before u leap 0omot ee was here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos) / Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.