Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49895 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Wale Afelumo.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bishop David Abioye. When I hear him my brain goes back to default settings grin. I love him.

2 Likes

EmperorMGI:
For your mind now, you've commented right?...Dullard like you!...Keep speaking based on false report!... Till your eye clear that you and your wasted generation are stagnated and under curse for life.
Mtcheew!...Smh 4 U

It is your entire generation & family tree that will be wasted & stagnated & cursed for life!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Hydronium(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
There are some who have Title without Mantle... Here's a servant of God with whom is the word of God: Dr Kole Akinboboye MD
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by HirstMOG(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
T.D. Jakes and Oyedepo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by waltec(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by HARRYZZ(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor E A ADEBOYE..let somebody shout halleluya

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

The man split fire. He is my prophet, mentor, and spiritual father. I'm yet to see a man like him since years of following him.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by OkoAnike(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
JOEL Osteen

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
ogundeleai:
Just mention ur favourite, compare and contrast not requested
Noted
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nollyjoe(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Moses Alu...bride Assembly Lagos church...u can watch d bride tv on mytv and hear d undiluted word of God...message
4 d hour.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by solacong: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Bankie
get free messages for download here, you ll be very glad you did

http://pastorbankie.org/en/audio

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by geefasee: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
bro Gbile Akanni of peace house

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Aremu01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. OLukoya

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
sdkalu:

The man split fire. He is my prophet, mentor, and spiritual father. I'm yet to see a man like him since years of following him.

Exactly bro. God is using him mightily. I have listened to well respected and great ministers of God both young and old; E.A Adeboye, Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Kumuyi, Olukoya, Hagins, Mike Murdock, Bonnke, Benny Hinn, Johnson Suleman, Enenche and a host of others. But Apostle Joshua Selman's grace is very unique and unprecedented. May God bless him as well as other ministers labouring to sustain the truth that seems to be diminishing from the body of Christ in Jesus name
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nature8(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy..
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Martartins(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think I would give it to kumuyi infact he was one of the reasons I took my xtian faith seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by 4everGrand(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
sunch:
I rather be under a ministration where i would be spiritually motivated and inspired than being under a ministration where God's word would be used as a weapon to excite and manipulate the church of God for their interest.
So i give it to Most Anointed Pastor E.A. Adeboye. His carriage is on low tone, but his anointing is great

I attend the Redeemed Christian Church of God o, but how did Pastor Adeboye become the Most Anointed? Dont put the baba into trouble o, he doesn't want.

I really like Pst Sam Adeyemi tho, also Pst Poju Oyemade. God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by cherry007(f): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Barry Manasia of Victorious Christain Ministry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by GJames(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later
Are/were you an ABU student?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Rhapsodi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bro. Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly (Champions Tv)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
GJames:

Are/were you an ABU student?

No. I attended FUTMinna. Apostle has ministered on several occasions in our fellowship and revival programs, I've been following his messages from 2013 and have attended Miracle Service once.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by george4CHRIST(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
I will give to pastor David Ibiyeomie of salvation ministries portharcourt. His word is undiluted
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by jayAjoku(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Reigner Davies , colonel moyo akin ojo and pastor chris these men show you the beauty of being a believer and a son
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

I really like that guy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by samdon12(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by NeuroBoss(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
May God keep Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi for us. If you are rich and full of the cares of this world, Kumuyi's messages tell you about an imminent judgement awaiting people who neglected God and if you are poor and hopeless, the messages tell you about hoping in a faithful and prayer-answering God.

When Kumuyi preaches, you think only about heaven and God. You are moved to correct your ways. God keep him for us.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Walelavender(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Creflo Dollar, Paul Adefarasin and my amiable daddy E.A Adeboye
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by aguiyi2: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua, he says it as it is.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by temmytee007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tweetums:
Late Joseph ayodele babalola
Busted! a C.A.C member spotted. how far now, happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ogwumgbe: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
They are all scammers, if you want to experience the true church, join the church of Jesus Christ of the latter day saints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.