Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) (10224 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Juve4(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wonders shall never end.

Man put screenshots of the shocking messages on Imgur, last night
Female is seen to say that 'no means no' only works for women
Suggests man had no right to turn down the opportunity to sleep with her
Many people commented to say they were 'disgusted' by her behaviour

A man received a barrage of abuse over texts after refusing to sleep with a woman during a date.
The screenshots of the messages, which were posted to image sharing site Imgur last night, show the man's female date initiate conversation before launching into an angry rant.
The unnamed woman even goes so far as to suggest that her date had no right to turn down the opportunity to sleep with her, asking him whether he was gay and telling him no only means no when a woman says it.

'Can I ask you something?' the woman says.
Once her unnamed date from the the night before agrees she continues. 'Why didn't we have sex last night?'
The rational man writes, 'I'm not really sure. Just didn't feel like it. That bad?'
It seems as though, according to the woman, it certainly is bad, as she goes on to send some foul-mouthed messages.
'It kind of ****** me off because I took a good 2 [sic] hours out of my time to get all ready, shave my legs, and what not... I'm actually super ******* ****** I wasted 2 hours of my time getting ready for nothing.'

The confused woman goes on to add, 'I literally kept giving you hints and was trying all night.'
However, the man stands his ground and replies: 'I just didn't want to. Sorry bout it lol. What's the big deal, it's just sex [sic].'
But the woman just can't accept no for an answer and loses her cool completely at his response, as she writes: 'The big deal is I wasted 2 [sic] hours...Okay **** that a whole night trying to have sex with you and you just 'didn't want to.'
'Like what's the issue? Are you actually gay and lying? Am I that ******* hideous? Not that ******* hard to whip your **** out'

And she even argues with the man's protestations of 'no means no' as she claims that the anti-rape catchphrase only has significance when she uses it.
However, the man still manages to keep his composure and cooly answers the message, calling the woman 'hypocritical' and repeatedly telling her that he 'didn't need reasons' to not want to have sex with her.
He also sarcastically remarked: 'Rape is only rape for women, got it.'

Taking the comment seriously and without any explanation, the woman replies: 'Basically.'
The conversation has already received a lot of attention online and 1125 people took to Imgur to comment on the photos.
Most wanted to voice their disgust at the woman's behaviour.
Leprekon89, said: 'Just like women don't owe men sex, men don't owe women sex. Period. No exceptions.
Rachhieex addeed: '"No means no when I say it" what the **** is wrong with people.'
And even other women struggled to see things from the unnamed female's point of view.
This was shown as, Ilovellamasmlemmlem said: 'As a female, it disgusts me that any woman would act like this.
'We are not all like her! No means no, whether you are male or female!'
Sakoray agreed: 'As a woman, I'm very disgusted by this girls behavior! I man has EVERY right to turn down sex without a 'valid reason' NO MEANS NO! [sic]'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3553343/Man-sent-abusive-texts-REFUSING-sleep-woman-date.html#ixzz46ffsgguu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dulling nigga..

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by ritababe(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Dulling nigga..
lolz

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sex is not by force.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by oglalasioux(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
I won't blame the man. There are women you finish having sex with and every of your action turns to 'you've got what you want that's why you are acting like that'.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by ofeshe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
I respect the nigga...show d gehs some levels is it always u be d one asking why not allow dem to ask and turn dem down for once. Believe me dey ll come begging for it....

4 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by JohnnyBling(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
To Bleep na by force?? Free the man joorh

3 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Women always want sex when it is convenient for them.

If you no do, you are gay.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by cathodekazim: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
The girl must be tht desperate

Probably the man is engaged , happily in a relationship n d lady is tryn to force her way in

Cd be diseased or the guy alerted to d impending danger sleepin wt the lady

I once rejected my gfrnd advances one night while we were 2geda in Owo some months ago, no big deal in it n she was cool wt it

Thr cd be a reason for it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
smiley
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
I guess this is not their first time of sleeping together anyway. So, maybe the guy doesn't wanta fukc this time. If not, then the guy should call her next time and treat her like the w.hore she is. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by tamertery(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmmm.... i think d man get other pressing issues for mind... probably v-jay was d last thing on his mind undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Dammit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Rockmyworld(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
She has never been refused. It's her first time having such a feeling. And her mentality has been that a man can never Turn her down.

Some ladies need to learn

7 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Durchess(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ds guy has self discipline, he isn't moved by wats in btw a lady's legs. I lyk dat

4 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by akpur1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dont mind the OP above me. That guy is impotent
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by oshe11: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
oh really! grin
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Qualer: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Durchess:
Ds guy has self discipline, he isn't moved by wats in btw a lady's legs. I lyk dat

7 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Stevostical(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Sex is not by force.
Abeg help me tell them ooo, later na dem go they call people pervert, nothing person fit do wey go fit please everyone one. You do dem talk, you no do dem go still talk.

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by refiner(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
....give dat guy a plate of roasted chicken wif a chilled Heineken!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
refiner:
....give dat guy a plate of roasted chicken wif a chilled Heineken!
grin

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by refiner(f): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin
....gringrin...go to bed abeg and stop pressing ur phone....tomorrow na church ooo!smiley
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by MrDoGood(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Mumu girl...
And someone else is dying to straff her.

Ode.
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2016
my signature says it all cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Sommyangel(f): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Make I talk like typical Nigerian... She's an agent from the pit of hell... Lol but seriously didn't know such guys stil exist
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Sommyangel:
Make I talk like typical Nigerian... She's an agent from the pit of hell... Lol but seriously didn't know such guys stil exist

uhuh! All these beauty for only you? Haba!
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by updatechange(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Thats the kinda man i am, dont really give a heck about sex... guess what? Hadn't had it dis yr. undecided
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by updatechange(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Thats the kinda of man i am, dont really give a heck about sex... guess what? Hadn't had it dis yr. undecided
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2016
And dem no check maybe his dick dey ready?
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by slyrone(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2016
updatechange:
Thats the kinda of man i am, dont really give a heck about sex... guess what? Hadn't had it dis yr. undecided
So? u want us to throw you a party? has DAT reduced the queue is fuel station? dey dia dey mumu urself
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Not every guy is a thirsty Niggaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.