Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? (11905 Views)

I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) / Is Condom A Drug Or A Device / Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Ryabcool(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pills anytime any day. If you bring 30 pills that I should swallow, I will happily do it than to receive injection.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Ajusshi: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tablet and injection na drug na
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Lexusgs430: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Depending on the severity of the ailments, on certain doses Injections are far better.
The dose would travel through your bloodstream faster and attack the enemy, disturbing your systems!!!!
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by elmoore676(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin Hehe i prefer injection 💉 Haha
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by d33types: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Its not about what you prefer,its about what is more effective.

Injection goes into the bloodstream immediately and starts acting, but drugs must be absorbed into the blood through the stomach then small intestines and the liver does the 'filtering'.thats why you can drink coke but you dare not give it via injection cos you will just die within 2mins.
So i was saddened when i saw one of naijasinglegirl 's post on giving zobo via drip.

Sometimes we want the effect right away but sometimes we need it slowly hence so some conditions you give tablets and others,injection.

Naija pips sha
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
I never fail to embarass myself in the hospital when taking injections grin . So I manage drugs if given a choice. As for the bitter taste, I used to put it inside eba cheesy

grin grin As old as U are

Agbaya
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Kunlexic(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
injection oooooooo

I HATE the smell of drugs angry angry
lolz cheesy
So u can't work as a pharmacists?

1 Like

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by KingRex1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
I chew tablets.. It works faster that way. Dont have much probs with injections bt i seriously hate drips
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Eeroh95(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oga nah drugs ooo

If dem shooke you some injection especially when a learner shooke.....he or she might shooke the wrong side therefore you get either permanent shoki hand or shoki leg
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think injection heals faster. But whatever sickness I have hardly gets to injection. I take drugs.

Can't remember taking injection in the last 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
9jatatafo:
I prefer oral medication. A nurse almost got me paralyzed by inject me in the wrong place. Till date I prefer drugs

The injection was not the problem, but the medical negligence of the nurse.
Was he/she a trained nurse or nursing assistant?
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
ify2016:
Without 5 able Nurse to hold me tight in the hospital, injection is impossible. I hate it with great passion.

grin grin

guy U funny die
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by tman14(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Drugs preferred first. Injection when the ailment is life threatening
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Nickymezor(f): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
For me I prefer d latter.... Injection rocks abeg. Growing up drugs n i werent friends @ all. NO matter hw my dad tries to mk me tk dem .I wld end up throwing every single one of dem up... Na injection wey I dey tk wella. Well nw dat am older I take dem wit food o . Immediately am done I wash my hands. I cant even stand d smell of drugs.
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kunlexic:
lolz cheesy
So u can't work as a pharmacists?

Never ooooo my broda
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ryabcool:
Pills anytime any day. If you bring 30 pills that I should swallow, I will happily do it than to receive injection.

If fragmin is required, what would you do?
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
I hate injections, but I don't mind giving it when needed tongue
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Engineermbugame(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Drug
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by whysquaree(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
I prefer Injection to drugs oo... Seriously even Vit. C no dey sweet for my taste

1 Like

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
I chew tablets.. It works faster that way. Dont have much probs with injections bt i seriously hate drips
Oh yeah, u dont say. You chew drugs, datz serious. ..
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by bartho77(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
I am pharmacophobic from childhood and don't know why, so it's injection all the wayyyyyy.
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Osemekedgreat3(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
no comparison between injection and drug, injection work more faster and more effective compare to drug, u can only feel the reaction of injection withing 3 to 5 minute and u are free but the negative effect of drug could last for throughout the period of medication
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by franklingud(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Me too. Injection is better and it works faster.
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Rajiolaade: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm well above 50 years, from my doctors,& life experience i have CERTAINLY deduced that; A PERSON WHO EATS & EXERCISES WELL IS THE BEST, DRUGS ARE 2nd,VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS FOLLOWS,THEN COMES INJECTIONS 4 UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
100 Tablets of drug over 1 injection wink

I love my buttocks grin grin
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The injection was not the problem, but the medical negligence of the nurse.
Was he/she a trained nurse or nursing assistant?

She was a qualified nurse and I am sure it's a case of negligence
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by stphn(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Drugs is preferable to me
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Yuneehk(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin As old as U are

Agbaya
cheesy
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by JOYOSITA(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
None of the above
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't like any. I was getting over chloroquine when this pill called coartem was prescribed, I used water, the taste was too disgusting for me, I vomited it all, since then, I have to take ordinary paracetamol with soft drink or tea or any sweet liquid so I won't feel the taste of the pill. I take injection only when the dr says I should.

1 Like

Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by Ryabcool(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If fragmin is required, what would you do?
if it's the only option, I'd man up. But it's not the first choice I'd happily take
Re: Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? by seankay(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Even NAFDAC talk am say injection no better pass tablet - 2005

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba Government Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak / Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Akin Abayomi: I Didn't Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.