Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? (42939 Views)

Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife - 'why Always Remi Tinubu' / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by jachi001(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
I will comment later.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by khadaffi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm neither for PDP nor APC. All I know is that someone should be used as a scapegoat, whether witch-hunt or wizard-hunt. Saraki is not innocent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Wendyslim(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
tigerclaws:
Tinubu is a bastard
. Are u sick? undecided[quote author=tigerclaws

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by tigerclaws: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wendyslim:
Ikpu nne i sick
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by engreo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
I wonder o.....don't mind those childern of hate. They are d one blaming tinubu. Be ni awodi won ko nwo igbin tinubu koro ni, ko is nka ti o fise....instead of them to go and gather all their kinmen in their region to come and learn politic from the jagaban of africa, they keep on hating.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Alphaoscar: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wendyslim:

why asking when the answer is obvious

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by maxwell767(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by vanguard90(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Goke7:
Its the same way they keep blaming Awolowo for their civil war defeat. They must always blame somebody sha
Lol, wickedly trying to rub it in, chai, ika ni e o

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by orelove4liff: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
The few of us dat still hav our common sense intact in Nigeria are the ones without any political party or dat are not tribal bigots. My question is dat is Saraki guilty of all those allegation? If yes, send him to jail.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by AirFireEarthH20: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tinubu is behind Saraki's travails 100%. Op, except you don't understand Nigeria's political dynamics before you feign ignorant of this fact.

I want looters jailed or if possible killed, but the way they are handling this Saraki's issue using the media by not allowing the tribunal do its job is very bad.

This was the man Tinubu, Akande and other APC leaders praised to high heavens, calling him progressive, a true son of the father, incorruptible when Saraki used the national assembly to fight President Jonathan and led five former PDP governors to form APC.

Let me tell u something, Bukola Saraki will NEVER go to jail. Quote me anywhere!!!! As far as Belgore, Ciroma, Sule, Gambari and other Baba Oloye's influential and powerful northern friends are still alive, he will never go to jail, not in this country.

If the heat is too much for him to bear, they'll secretly advise him to resign or go to bourdilion and make peace. But Bukola I know will never go beg anybody in bourdilion, he will stay on and fight. The media can make noise from now till forever, Bukola will not be deterred. He will only leave that post on his on accord or when these influential men secretly prevail on him to do so but I doubt if he will.

Take what I just wrote to the market, it's not compulsory to believe it

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
A lot of comments about Tinubu are from waivers especially the ipob touts who are still pained for losing the election last year. Tinubu is not the only arrow head in AC why accusing him alone?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Safemode(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Yes, his puppet is Vice President, Professor Osinbajo.

Actually, he is still the vice president but through proxy while Saraki is No. 3 citizen himself through politics of inclusion against the earlier plot where Tinubu will have serving proxies in V.President and Senate President to compensate for dropping his Vice-presidential ambition under pressure.
no evidence.
just spiting out one of the popular sayings

10 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Bimpe29: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
To so some people, Bola Tinubu is an apparent opposition to Saraki's ambition.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Safemode(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
ichidodo:
Why? Ever heard of the story of the witch cried and the baby died the next day?! Or don't you see the power play Thieffnubu has been keen to flex long before a political threat because too formidable or do you think if Funsho Williams was alive today that thieffnubu's influence might still be as strong as it is now,that is,if he hasnt dissappeared into oblivion?Don't you see the same applies to Saraki in the Federal level.Buhari is jes helping thieffnubu do his dirty work álà Funsho Williams but the Brain dead President doesn't know that the fight btw the two men is for his position as Presdient come 2019. Even in the event Old Buhari dies before then, it will be hilarious to suggest that Osinbade the commissioner will be a match for Saraki without his master thieffnubu..So the puppet master has decided to become proactive by using the brain dead president's influence to eliminate Saraki from the equation long before that crucial time...the Ugly scheming frog,thieffnubu.
You v no more common sense
You spent your life time typing those gibberish!

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by olajide8(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
His jagaban* the one everyone jew* needs to vilify to justify their myopic*ness* it's called trying to put divisions by putting personalities against each other* try and divide so that maybe- incompetent people* can get their way into power- so they can steal and pilfer our common patrimony and say they are hard working*

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by folks4luv(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Omotaday:
Ok agreed, he lost the opportunity of becoming the vice president. Why then do people think he is not the one behind Saraki case? Does he have the power to control the Judiciary?
Cc; lalasticlala
Are u seriously asking that question? Or you just don't understand politics? Just compare a political scene with d music industry, there are artists that perform n we all see, but there are those invincible hands that controls the artists. You don't need to have a direct control of any arm of government to control them, that is the power of influence... I can't say categorically that Tinubu is behind saraki 's woes, but Tinubu need not be in power to deal with Saraki. Gerrit? BTW, anyone that that will b truthful will admit Saraki's woe is more about his disobedience to power that be, Tinubu inclusive, than about fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by xreal: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Omotaday:
The Bola Tinubu i know is a formal governor of Lagos state and also a veteran politician,
I am hearing that for the first time.

Omotaday:
Im an Ardent reader of this section, the last time i check he is not part of the federal executives, he is not a minister of justice, he is not the president of this country.

You need to check well (in between the lines )
Well he is, not on paper though.

Omotaday:
Why then do people think he could have had the power to be punishing Saraki currently through the judiciary? Does he have the control over the FG and its arms?

Pillar of APC.
JAGABAN himself.

@ OP.
Hmm, where were you before and during last year's election.
He got the control.

Maybe you should also ask "Why Saraki decamped from PDP to APC (JAGABAN's Party)?"

Just tell that Saraki guy to go back to ilorin.
tell him to go with enough guards 'cos his ppl are waiting to 'stone' him again
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by tigerclaws: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=44981982][/quote]
lie nsi ebea
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by BitterTruthUass(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Saraki this, Saraki that Jail that Bastard and all the corrupt people without any hearing in court, that's what they deserve.

Nigeria being regarded as a Third World country is an understatement, infact NIGERIA IS A BUSH AND I HATE THE FACT I HAVE TO DEAL

WITH BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by three: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Here

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Meti99(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by folks4luv(f): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Tinubu is behind Saraki's travails 100%. Op, except you don't understand Nigeria's political dynamics before you feign ignorant of this fact.

I want looters jailed or if possible killed, but the way they are handling this Saraki's issue using the media by not allowing the tribunal do its job is very bad.

This was the man Tinubu, Akande and other APC leaders praised to high heavens, calling him progressive, a true son of the father, incorruptible when Saraki used the national assembly to fight President Jonathan and led five former PDP governors to form APC.

Let me tell u something, Bukola Saraki will NEVER go to jail. Quote me anywhere!!!! As far as Belgore, Ciroma, Sule, Gambari and other Baba Oloye's influential and powerful northern friends are still alive, he will never go to jail, not in this country.

If the heat is too much for him to bear, they'll secretly advise him to resign or go to bourdilion and make peace. But Bukola I know will never go beg anybody in bourdilion, he will stay on and fight. The media can make noise from now till forever, Bukola will not be deterred. He will only leave that post on his on accord or when these influential men secretly prevail on him to do so but I doubt if he will.

Take what I just wrote to the market, it's not compulsory to believe it
Me I believe u, cause you just made common sense
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by sirTesco(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
doja:
Man Gbawe is here. Your comments are golden and they remind me of the Nairaland of old.

I sincerely hope Nairaland gets back to the good old days of quality engagements and discuss.

Things have become so bad in here.
Thanks bro
it is because children have taken over NL.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by focus7: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Many politician are just jealous of Tinubu political achievements hoping if they can blame him they will be able to bring him down. Saraki on his part see Tinubu as a political rival that he must outshine his reputation, so blaming Tinubu gave him the satisfaction.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by rusher14: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Smoking gun no slinger.

Saraki has no one to blame but himself.

A criminal often needs the cover of anonymity to operate. Not this one.

He loots and loots and loots.

The world his oyster.

Big fish in a small pond.

He chose to merge his unit with the to-be-crowned family.

But his syndicate was only interested in the top prize damning the wishes of others.

Small fish in an ocean.

He's been asked to find his level.

The little fishes (common man) can only be happy there's one less predator.

Thank heavens.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Damadios:
Maybe coz Tinubu was reserving the seat Saraki is occupying for someone else
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by bankylan: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gbawe:

Entirely correct. I actually feel embarrassed for those from the SE obsessed with Tinubu, constantly wishing him harm and are always keen to point the finger of blame at him. Asiwaju has no time for them and continues to do his thing while remaining a mentor to politicians who want to succeed in the very murky and mercilessly treacherous water of Nigerian politics. Is Saraki a saint? Even if Tinubu is behind the travails of Saraki, can some emotional folks tell us whether Saraki did wrong or not?

Throughout the world, because politics is an arena of gladiators, politicians plot to bring down their enemies daily. That is a political fact mature and pragmatic folks accept. If you give your political opponents that you treacherously backstabbed 'ammunition' then why scream if they use it to nail you after you stepped out of line and arrogantly trod on powerful toes as if you are invincible? When Saraki was busy conducting a treacherous and deceitful election, while embarrassing his Party before the world, did people expect the APC to accept such an embarrassment that would only set an international precedence confirming the ruling Party as weak and impotent? It seems some emotional folks don't understand how politics is played ruthlessly around the world, to include even in the finest and oldest democracies, before they come here boring about Tinubu this and Asiwaju that. As if we do not know that the constant mention of Tinubu is the painful wailing of those envious of the man's political brilliance and ability.

How I wish our youths will be serious with their lives the same way they are serious in supporting the politicians they worship.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Damadios:
Maybe coz Tinubu was reserving the seat Saraki is occupying for someone else
Is he a Senate member? Does he do remote control on Senate members? Is he the one also contouring the PDP to be scheming to take SARAKI's position? Also waiting for answers.........100,99,98,97,96,95,94......'.90,...

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by ezebunafo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
LadyExcellency:
He has a policy of not allowing subordinates or close rivals to shine more than him hence he lamented seriously when he lost the opportunity of becoming Vice President. He even accused Goodluck Jonathan of masterminding the failure of his ambition.
shoro niyen

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by 1miccza: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm here they go again!! Nigerians and our gullible mindset all of a sudden Tinubu is now a Demi God,Op if you are in Lagos you won't be asking this questions.. The same people that created the hype that is gradually turning cold for APC,made Late M.K.O a messiah and left him in the lurch when the chips were down, created so much on Bubu that made Nigerians to now see him as a failure,heaped tons of lies on GEJ are already at it,we all yours truly included should learn to say things as it is.. This is the same Tinubu that couldn't lift a stone in years and almost made the whole of Lagos and the South West his own and every one kept on calling him unprintable names,today this same set of Nigerians are calling him Messiah!!! Please if i were Tinubu i would be careful of this people... They are everywhere,on Nl,the social media and they are on ground.....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by ezebunafo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Alphaoscar:
I also find it difficult to understand why people always find it difficult to link Tinubu to every problems befalling his real or perceived political enemies.

Tinubu that we all know and judging from his antecedent is not someone that always fight his enemies to death and always mend fences with his opponents once the contest is over and forgives easily. e.g. Femi Pedro , Afikuyomi , Oyinlola, Obj , Atiku , Agbaje, Osoba and many numerous to mention.

Saraki is his personal enemy and he should learn to carry his cross without blaming others for his evil deeds.
u didn't mention dokpesi
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by leykeh: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
is Dis guy a Nigerian?
guy its former not formal
olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / "Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.