Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,266 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach (1623 Views)

Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing / Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Strongbest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bleach also known as stain remover has a lot of uses but from my interactions with people, not many seem to know the other uses for this wonderful product.

It occurred to me that a large number of people use the product only for washing of white clothes most importantly, as a stain remover just like the name implies.

However, I wish to list the other uses for bleach that some of us here might not have been aware of, and other things.

1. Disinfactant: bleach can be used as a disinfectant. You will wonder why this product is usually required in the hospital right? Incase you used to think nurses use it to wash their aprons, it's far from that. It's used in the hospitals as disinfectant..........it can also be used anywhere for this same purpose.

2. Cleaning of glasses: bleach brightens glasses. If you want any glass cleaned and sparkling, try bleach

3.Cleaning of toilet bowls (seats): bleach helps in a better cleaning of your toilet bowls, in fact, it does not only clean it also disinfect the toilets.

4. Sanitizing agent: bleach is a cheap way to sanitize just anything. Next time you want to sanitize house items, get a bleach. It's very active in killing germs.

5. Removing of stains from surfaces: yea, I know we already know bleach is a stain remover but do you also know that it's not just meant for removing stains from clothes? It's very effective in removing stains from surfaces of other items as well.

6. Cleaning of kitchen items: you can use this product to clean the surfaces of the kitchen sinks, cutting boards and any other kitchen items. Just mix a few with water and pour into a spraying bottle for easy use and spray.

Did you also know that bleach is very cheap and very easy to produce at home?

With less than a thousand naira, you can produce over 300 liters of bleach, yes, you heard me. Yea, that's some easy way of making cool cash.

Lastly, did you know that bleach naturally looses it's quality by days? Well, to cut the story short, bleach has a life shelv of 6-12 months maximum. However, from the first day of production a certain percentage of its activity is lost each month.

To prevent a higher percentage loss, always keep product away from sun or heat.

Strongbest.

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Okaakoko(m): 4:27am On Apr 24, 2016
nice one, thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by darocha1: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Did you know it can also be used to naturalize an african lady to americana
Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Okaakoko:
nice one, thanks for the info

My pleasure bro.
Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Strongbest(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2016
darocha1:
Did you know it can also be used to naturalize an african lady to americana

Really? Well, I don't know about that one o. Lols.
Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Esy2luv: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
bros say the truth ooooooo. you can't produce 300 litres with less than a thousand naira. Am into production oooooo
Re: Some Things You Probably Don't Know About Bleach by Strongbest(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Esy2luv:
bros say the truth ooooooo. you can't produce 300 litres with less than a thousand naira. Am into production oooooo

No, I'm not sure you are into production Sir. Why won't that be possible? Or do you need me to school you a little?

(1) (Reply)

Skrill Problem... Please Help! / 500MT Self Propelled Barge Is Needed In Port Harcourt / Urgent Loan Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.