Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is This Bride Romantic? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is This Bride Romantic? (1480 Views)

The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day / This Bride Was Bathed With Mud On Her Wedding Day (pics, Video) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bride Romantic? by joyblinks(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
I attended a friend's wedding reception today and while the event was going on, the MC announced that the bride wants to give us a show. I was like wat does this babe wants to do (cos I knw her to be a drama queen)? She sat the husband on a chair, took a bowl of water, a towel and a perfume. Then she removed his shoes and washed his feet in the midst of everyone, cleaned d feet with the towel and sprayed perfume after which she wore him back his shoes. Everyone gave them a standing ovasion.

If u ask me, I think its Romantic but i want to know what y'all think...

See photos below.

Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by micfoley: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by playtheblues(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope say no be ritual grin
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by Lordabas: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
This isn't romantic atall. She's using style to ask the hubby for forgiveness on something.
Remember that woman in the bible that annointed Jesus' leg with ointment and perfumed then used her hair to wipe it before Jesus forgave her? Yes thats what this bride is doing.

If i was the man i won't still forgive her because she wiped the leg with towel instead of using her hair(so that woman wey use her hair for bible wipe jesus dey crase abi grin )

2 Likes

Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by joyblinks(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
playtheblues:
Hope say no be ritual grin

Na so ur village people dey do ritual?

1 Like

Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by jamex93(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
She try
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by joyblinks(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
This isn't romantic atall. She's using style to ask the hubby for forgiveness on something.
Remember that woman in the bible that annointed Jesus' leg with ointment and perfumed then used her hair to wipe it before Jesus forgave her? Yes thats what this bride is doing.

If i was the man i won't still forgive her because she wiped the leg with towel instead of using her hair(so that woman wey use her hair for bible wipe jesus dey crase abi grin )

Hahhahaaaa... This ur analysis sha. Mke I sitdon small.
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by Lordabas: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
joyblinks:

Hahhahaaaa... This ur analysis sha. Mke I sitdon small.
You dey stand before?
Lalasticlala come and lap her o
grin
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by saintgoogle(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
sad
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by playtheblues(f): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2016
My village is a city.

joyblinks:

Na so ur village people dey do ritual?
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
Let's hope and pray she gonna do that after the wedding ceremony. Whenever a lady enters a guys home, she changes.
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by MrCork: 7:04am On May 15, 2017
joyblinks:
I attended a friend's wedding reception today and while the event was going on, the MC announced that the bride wants to give us a show. I was like wat does this babe wants to do (cos I knw her to be a drama queen)? She sat the husband on a chair, took a bowl of water, a towel and a perfume. Then she removed his shoes and washed his feet in the midst of everyone, cleaned d feet with the towel and sprayed perfume after which she wore him back his shoes. Everyone gave them a standing ovasion.

If u ask me, I think its Romantic but i want to know what y'all think...

See photos below.

...hello joystick..can we mate? cheesy
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by joyblinks(f): 9:10pm On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

...hello joystick..can we mate? cheesy

Mr Cork abi Mr chicken. respect ur old age o... so u still havent changed. I will put you in my prayers sha.
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by MrCork: 10:00pm On May 15, 2017
joyblinks:

Mr Cork abi Mr chicken. respect ur old age o... so u still havent changed. I will put you in my prayers sha.

..which kind prayer?..sweeetatt..issssit my fault u got nice booooobsi or issssit my fault am from London an I have Moiney to pay for punnnnny?.... plisss grow up JORRRR!! undecided
Re: Is This Bride Romantic? by MrCork: 10:00pm On May 15, 2017
joyblinks:

.. anyways can we mate? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Money Rain At Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri / I Need Dr Doyin Abiola's Contact / Admissions Into Kwara State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.