Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters (18263 Views)

Senate Passes Reordered 2019 Poll Bill, 59 Senators Oppose Move / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by Nusaf: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
kaydp:
Why are you all quick to jump to conclusion? I asked a simple question free of criticism, and you're here calling somebody my hero. You people should take easy. I also supported pmb in the last election. Oga oooo
Sorry about that. I stand corrected.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by thatiboboy: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Akshow:
which court has convicted him of looting?? ?
Please name those that have been convicted for looting?, even dasuki is still innocent.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by Kainene77: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
VERY GOOD!

Let them know that they will suffer here before they will burn in hell.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol they're nonstarters. What about all the people who looted before this decade? Those ones even stole way more money. What about Obasanjo and his ilk? Are they not counted as looters? What about the almighty Jagaban of Lagos, Tinubu?

The hypocrisy disinterests me.

But one thing that does interest me is Mimzy winning Miss Nairaland. Vote for her if you will, God Bless grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by tobaflexy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
One day nigeria go better
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by TijaniAbu: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Glass house owners throwing stones! The sanctions should apply to Bubuhari's houses in Guildford UK, Mayfair UK, Edgeware Road UK, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. How many mud huts and cows can one military general sell to buy and rent all that, along with Aisha's watch and 8 children's foreign school fees to fund all that out of 30 million naira when Bubuhari could not pay for presidential form? Without dipping into the 1980's looted petroleum money secreted from Midland Bank? Change Change.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by shotgun22(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
kaydp:
What about countries outside the 59 countries?
well in my opinion, the question you and I need to ask is which 59 countries? I believe these countries are the developed countries like Germany, USA etc and they are probably the decision making counties. Not like others don't matter, they do its just that you and I won't want to stay there. Abi you wah thief go put for Libya or Pakistan or India.. Or Syria or Iraq?
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by TijaniAbu: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
kboycrew:

people like you are the reasons why looters have the biggest safe havens in the Nigeria.
a 73 year old trying so hard to create a future for you and all you do is to spill rubbish online.
wasted generation!

Future for who? Abject stupidity! Bubuhari is just drafting a money launderers charter, the "looters" will just switch to cash, which cannot be traced. David Cameron should first strip his father of citizenship sef.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by Ezenwanne: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
shiki:
Pursue them, catch them, and recover it all
. Then what next? How ve they been spending d recovered loots? I'm sure u just charged ur phone in ur neighborhood where u heard d sound of Gen.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Buhari indeed. . . The same man who said Abacha did not steal. grin grin

Besides, Where will you start from if you want to sanction corrupt political and public office holders in Nigeria? Will you start from the lying president and his corrupt sponsors like Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo and Amaechi?

Will you start from the 774 local government chairmen and thousands of councilors, state houses of assembly and state governors?

Will you sanction overpaid national assembly members or corrupt civil servants?? Where will you start from?

The verdict is that 98 percent of Nigerian political officer holders are corrupt and over 60 percent of Nigerian public office holders are corrupt. If you want to sanction these people in Nigeria, you'll end up sactioning the whole country.
Are we going to continue like that. No we must start from somewhere until it is finally eliminated.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by shiki(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ezenwanne:
. I'm sure u just charged ur phone in ur neighborhood where u heard d sound of Gen.

Bros that may be the situation in ur area, but mine isn't so.

I have light here in calabar as am typing now. I can't remember when last I start my Gen.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by kboycrew: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Future for who? Abject stupidity! Bubuhari is just drafting a money launderers charter, the "looters" will just switch to cash, which cannot be traced. David Cameron should first strip his father of citizenship sef.

Tijani
your comment shows how unexposed you are.
must you talk?
you just stay in your bed and make myopic comments. do you think we are living in 80's when it was all cash.
it is now a problem to keep looted funds.
pls what you mean by cameron stripping his father of citizenship?
if we profile you am sure you have never benefited a sigle kobo 4rm the looted funds, yet you are quick to defend the theives by attacking a man who wants to secure your future.
too many kids on nairaland these days.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by paix(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
What about the number one looter Tinubu and landlord of Lagos State through Alpha Beta
Don't worry, all of them will soon be engulfed by the erosion of the ground on which they stand.
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by mindtricks: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
What about the number one looter Tinubu and landlord of Lagos State through Alpha Beta
My dear, his sins have long been washed by the "blood". Reason people think it's a biased war after all, negating the popular "I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody".
Re: Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters by mindtricks: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
shiki:

Bros that may be the situation in ur area, but mine isn't so.

I have light here in calabar as am typing now. I can't remember when last I start my Gen.

You must be in heaven, darkness now reigns supreme!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss / BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.