Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand (14874 Views)

See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by jabdull(m): 2:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Payoneer is a great PayPal alternative. PayPal's unethical business practices against Nigeria as one of the limited countries is uncalled for. PayPal wants to stop us from making money from them while they are making money from us.
( Paypal still remains the most accepted online payment system because of it's highly secured, but not advisable for Nigerians as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now).
On that note, I hereby advocate that Nigerians use e- payment solutions like PAYONEER DEBIT CARD SYSTEM which is a worthy alternative for Paypal. Receive a US and EUROPEAN collection bank account for commercial payments. Receive and withdraw funds in more than 200 countries, in over 70 currencies 24/7 customer support.
Payoneer is a revolution in the online payment system. You can sign-up for free, and get your own prepaid Master Card in 30 days or less. Best of all, you will get $25 on your card when you send, or receive at least $100 (you can Refer friends too). With this trusted company, you can invite people and make $25 per valid sign-up known as referral bonus. This is the only payment system that gives a free US Bank account, to receive payment as any regular bank account owner.
The money will be transferred directly to your card, and of course, you can withdraw money at any ATM worldwide. After signing up for your own payoneer card, you will be required to upload just one valid government issued ID (international passport or Drivers license or Voter's Card) Note: the details on your ID must correspond with the information you signed up with. The MasterCard is shipped to you free of Charge (by regular mail). Delivery takes between 12 – 25 business days. If you need it urgently however, you can opt to use the Courier Service company option to handle the shipment (not free of charge).
Use your Payoneer Card for online shopping: Payoneer is recognized by virtually ALL eCommerce websites in the world – Because, it holds a real U.S bank account. Use it to pay for products you buy from Amazon, Mrp Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba and even on your local Online Shopping Sites (jumia and konga).
Your account is held in U.S dollars and will convert automatically when purchases are made in your local currency. Join Millions of Businesses & Professionals Getting Paid With Payoneer. Get your free Payoneer Master Card , and start earning extra money directly without limitations. What Are you waiting for ? CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER CARD https://share.payoneer.com/nav/QUZ9WSgm6sT2_pfuE5S5g9PkMVQEo4dgyXQTfYKPa5ULNWd--CvWoAhzJvzWwpOacmkAjxeDTYyedT8VTTuv3w2

How To Fund A Payoneer MasterCard In Nigeria after Activating it on the payoneer Website.
1) Loading A Payoneer MasterCard By Card Transfer... Payoneer provides a facility to fund your payoneer MasterCard by Transferring fund from any other Payoneer Card, Visa, Verve or MasterCard from any bank around the world. All you need do is simply visit the Payoneer Load Card page(on. Payoneer website) and fill in the required information. The information needed at the Payoneer Load Page include --- Email Address of Payoneer Card Holder you wish to fund ---Card Type ---The Amount ---Reason for Loading the Payoneer MasterCard. Once the form is filled successfully and submitted, a transaction fee of $7.50 would be deducted for the transfer. This is one working method to fund your payoneer MasterCard.
2). Funding Payoneer MasterCard via Online Earnings From Partners. This is quite simple. Kindly select payoneer as your payment options. Then fill in the card details into the space provided exactly as it is on the card and then save. There are a whole lot of Payoneer partners that pay through the Payoneer Mastercard. GOOGLE SEARCH " Payoneer Partners". For a comprehensive List. CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER CARD https://share.payoneer.com/nav/QUZ9WSgm6sT2_pfuE5S5g9PkMVQEo4dgyXQTfYKPa5ULNWd--CvWoAhzJvzWwpOacmkAjxeDTYyedT8VTTuv3w2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Koleman(m): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Have twice requested for my card but on each occasion failed. I just taya. And each time am been reminded that my card has arrived and i should activate it. But till today two cards don loss for ocean. Am confused.
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by zpakln(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Koleman:
Have twice requested for my card but on each occasion failed. I just taya. And each time am been reminded that my card has arrived and i should activate it. But till today two cards don loss for ocean. Am confused.
I can help you retrieve your payoneer card in Nigeria
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Koleman(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
zpakln:
I can help you retrieve your payoneer card in Nigeria
wow. Pls i really need it
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by zpakln(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Koleman:
wow. Pls i really need it
ok, Never apply for more than 1 card at a time, it can result in banning you from Payoneer. wait until you receive the card, if you didn’t receive on time then you will request for another card by filling my mail address. Where is your location?

note making multiple or fake cards is not allowed by payoneer
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by malaoluolateju: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
can an individual in the US send money to my card if they have my card details ? or is the card only for business transactions ?
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2016
How do i put money in my payoneer account from my local bank account?
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by AdejorLawrence(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
You can apply for a payoneer master card and get it delivered at your door step @ http://microify.com/2uuj
Good luck.
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Recently i created a payonner account and ordered for my mastercard and twice it had gone missing, no where to be found so i went in search for an alternative and i found out that you can order the payoneer mastercard through DHL but it costs about $50 and the money would be withdrawn from your payoneer account.
The problems is my account was empty and my fiverr gigs are new and no one was ordering yet.
so i went in search for ways to make money that pays via payoneer since i knew there where sites that pay you to carry out surveys and cashout via paypal and then i came across this site that has a list of payoneer partners that pay you to do micro jobs, post ads and so on. and they pay a little money sha but i was able to fund my account in less than a few weeks and i finally order for my card, so i just thought i should share
i'll leave a link below
http://viahold.com/2S4l

1 Like

Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2017
elPontifex:
How do i put money in my payoneer account from my local bank account?

Recently i created a payonner account and ordered for my mastercard and twice it had gone missing, no where to be found so i went in search for an alternative and i found out that you can order the payoneer mastercard through DHL but it costs about $50 and the money would be withdrawn from your payoneer account.
The problems is my account was empty and my fiverr gigs are new and no one was ordering yet.
so i went in search for ways to make money that pays via payoneer since i knew there where sites that pay you to carry out surveys and cashout via paypal and then i came across this site that has a list of payoneer partners that pay you to do micro jobs, post ads and so on. and they pay a little money sha but i was able to fund my account in less than a few weeks and i finally order for my card, so i just thought i should share
i'll leave a link below
http://viahold.com/2S4l
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Psalmhayeni12: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
[please can you help me with the site that pay for surveys]

i'll leave a link below
http://viahold.com/2S4l[/quote]
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by denisehilton: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Here's a nice guide that explains how Payoneer works (with Pictures) and they have also shared a number of freelancing websites that support Payoneer as their payment gateway: https://www.webemployed.com/how-does-payoneer-work-online-jobs/

1 Like

Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by okooloyun1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
denisehilton:
Here's a nice guide that explains how Payoneer works (with Pictures) and they have also shared a number of freelancing websites that support Payoneer as their payment gateway: https://www.webemployed.com/how-does-payoneer-work-online-jobs/
Nice
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by Zidoh(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
At Zidoh Exchange we buy all legit funds at good rate......

PayPal

Payoneer

Skrill

Perfect money

Transfewise etc

Instant payment guarantee.......check below for contact details.
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by noblemikky(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur Payoneer account?

Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?

Kindly send a DM on 08156223679
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by dregmaster: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
OK

jabdull:

Payoneer is a great PayPal alternative. PayPal's unethical business practices against Nigeria as one of the limited countries is uncalled for. PayPal wants to stop us from making money from them while they are making money from us.
( Paypal still remains the most accepted online payment system because of it's highly secured, but not advisable for Nigerians as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now).
On that note, I hereby advocate that Nigerians use e- payment solutions like PAYONEER DEBIT CARD SYSTEM which is a worthy alternative for Paypal. Receive a US and EUROPEAN collection bank account for commercial payments. Receive and withdraw funds in more than 200 countries, in over 70 currencies 24/7 customer support.
Payoneer is a revolution in the online payment system. You can sign-up for free, and get your own prepaid Master Card in 30 days or less. Best of all, you will get $25 on your card when you send, or receive at least $100 (you can Refer friends too). With this trusted company, you can invite people and make $25 per valid sign-up known as referral bonus. This is the only payment system that gives a free US Bank account, to receive payment as any regular bank account owner.
The money will be transferred directly to your card, and of course, you can withdraw money at any ATM worldwide. After signing up for your own payoneer card, you will be required to upload just one valid government issued ID (international passport or Drivers license or Voter's Card) Note: the details on your ID must correspond with the information you signed up with. The MasterCard is shipped to you free of Charge (by regular mail). Delivery takes between 12 – 25 business days. If you need it urgently however, you can opt to use the Courier Service company option to handle the shipment (not free of charge).
Use your Payoneer Card for online shopping: Payoneer is recognized by virtually ALL eCommerce websites in the world – Because, it holds a real U.S bank account. Use it to pay for products you buy from Amazon, Mrp Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba and even on your local Online Shopping Sites (jumia and konga).
Your account is held in U.S dollars and will convert automatically when purchases are made in your local currency. Join Millions of Businesses & Professionals Getting Paid With Payoneer. Get your free Payoneer Master Card , and start earning extra money directly without limitations. What Are you waiting for ? CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER CARD https://share.payoneer.com/nav/QUZ9WSgm6sT2_pfuE5S5g9PkMVQEo4dgyXQTfYKPa5ULNWd--CvWoAhzJvzWwpOacmkAjxeDTYyedT8VTTuv3w2

How To Fund A Payoneer MasterCard In Nigeria after Activating it on the payoneer Website.
1) Loading A Payoneer MasterCard By Card Transfer... Payoneer provides a facility to fund your payoneer MasterCard by Transferring fund from any other Payoneer Card, Visa, Verve or MasterCard from any bank around the world. All you need do is simply visit the Payoneer Load Card page(on. Payoneer website) and fill in the required information. The information needed at the Payoneer Load Page include --- Email Address of Payoneer Card Holder you wish to fund ---Card Type ---The Amount ---Reason for Loading the Payoneer MasterCard. Once the form is filled successfully and submitted, a transaction fee of $7.50 would be deducted for the transfer. This is one working method to fund your payoneer MasterCard.
2). Funding Payoneer MasterCard via Online Earnings From Partners. This is quite simple. Kindly select payoneer as your payment options. Then fill in the card details into the space provided exactly as it is on the card and then save. There are a whole lot of Payoneer partners that pay through the Payoneer Mastercard. GOOGLE SEARCH " Payoneer Partners". For a comprehensive List. CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR PAYONEER DEBIT MASTER CARD https://share.payoneer.com/nav/QUZ9WSgm6sT2_pfuE5S5g9PkMVQEo4dgyXQTfYKPa5ULNWd--CvWoAhzJvzWwpOacmkAjxeDTYyedT8VTTuv3w2
Re: How Payoneer Works And All You Need To Understand by noblemikky(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591

(1) (Reply)

2014 Unilorin Post Utme Score And Admission List / What Are The Advantages Of Being The Best Student In Your Department? / Education Library: Search It Before You Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.