Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. (9153 Views)

Best Lubricant To Use For Anal Sex / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Did I go too far with my actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2016
When a woman is dry, it is difficult and painful for a man to penetrate her. She is supposed to be "wet" (lubricated) first before a man makes the penetration.

But for a number of reasons, a woman may not be able to get wet. That is where a good lubricant comes handy, rub a little of this lubricant into the vagina and it will soften up immediately.

For men who have big joystick, a good lubricant is a must for you. It makes penetration easy and less painful for the woman.

As a matter of fact, every couple needs a good lubricant in the bedroom. Some women get wet normally, but after one or two rounds, they dry up. It can be painful for the woman and even the man for sex to continue when the vagina is dry.

This is when a good lubricant comes to rescue, you cannot be thinking of several rounds of sex without having a good lubricant around. If you are having sex with a virgin girl, a good lubricant is also compulsory. It makes her wet and slippery and things become easier and sweeter for her.

Some people use all sort of things as lubricants during sex including petroleum based products like vaseline to soften up the vagina. Yes the vagina get soften for easy penetration with such products, but these products have disadvantages when used as lubricants.

It is very important to be mindful the kind of cream,lotion or oil that you rub into the vagina. Don't just rub anything because it softens the vagina. Some of these ingredients use in this product's could cause you infections later or lead to itching and other form of discomfort. Some of these products could kill important bacteria that help the vagina and this is dangerous.

So beware of rubbing any form of cream, lotion or oil into your vagina. Use tested and certified products only for your dear vagina.

In closing, I will like to say here that, the importance of using a lubricant during sexual intercourse is as good as the sex itself, but mind you, the need to watch out for fake lubricants everywhere, you can contact me for advice on the best lubricant to use.

Be that as it may, for the men, the use of lubricant should not be mistaken by the men to achieve or gain hard erection and to overcome quick release or stop watery sperm.
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by lokito: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Laaro kutukutu Sunday.
Every spirit of sex I bind you!!!
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2016
lokito:
Laaro kutukutu Sunday.
Every spirit of sex I bind you!!!
funny you.
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by TPAND(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Everyone needs one of these.

Good post

2 Likes

Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by cameeeeel(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Funny though
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2016
cameeeeel:
Funny though
really funny.
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:
Everyone needs one of these.

Good post
thank you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by possibilita(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Well vaseline does d job but if I visit her and she no get vaseline watin go stop me from going to her kitchen to get vegetAble oil or use her bleaching cream? Her hair cream can even do d job.
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
possibilita:
Well vaseline does d job but if I visit her and she no get vaseline watin go stop me from going to her kitchen to get vegetAble oil or use her bleaching cream? Her hair cream can even do d job.
That means you don't have good intentions for her and you don't love her, to the extent that you will allow something you know is dangerous to her health, to come to her, after reading this post. Hmmmmm
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by possibilita(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That means you don't have good intentions for her and you don't love her, to the extent that you will allow something you know is dangerous to her health, to come to her, after reading this post. Hmmmmm
who love ep?

1 Like

Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
possibilita:
who love ep?
hmmmm
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:12am On Jun 16, 2020
possibilita:
oga you for kuku use her hair relaxer do lubricant

3 Likes

Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
mysticwarrior:
oga you for kuku use her hair relaxer do lubricant
grin but you need it enough lubricant to enjoy good sex.
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by Hollysaint: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. by Michaelsegun65: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Pls how can I get one of this recommended lubricant oil? & how much is it? I hope its not expensive

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever(photo)25+ / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.