Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (2051 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Seyeah23(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation
Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused.
Your Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no matter the Condition, Car is a good thing, as it will help her move around easily…
Your Wife is the No. 2 Most important woman in your Life, The Woman who confirmed you’re a Man and save you from extinction… Getting her a car is a wonderful thing to do, It will save her from stress and gives her rest of mind.
Now, Lets say you can only afford to buy just one car as at that period for either your Mum or Wife..
Who Would You Buy A Car For First?
We are all here to learn and catch fun, Tell us who you will buy a car for first and kindly state your reason why you think your mum or you wife should be the first.

Drop your Comments.
Lalasticlala abi na Lacasera, help me push am go up.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by youngaz(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
Tank God u said my wife iz d second most important woman so my mum iz d 1st woman in my lyf so am gonna buy 4 my momma first....if my wife too iz nt selfish nd arrogant nd disrespectful she shuld no dat my mum shuld get a car b4 her nw......if my mama no born me ao she go see me marrygringrin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Seyeah23(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
youngaz:
Tank God u said my wife iz d second most important woman so my mum iz d 1st woman in my lyf so am gonna buy 4 my momma first....if my wife too iz nt selfish nd arrogant nd disrespectful she shuld no dat my mum shuld get a car b4 her nw......if my mama no born me ao she go see me marrygringrin
True talk my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by byvan03: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
I doubt a married man will ask this question, a car isn't a luxury or for show off . If your wife does the school runs, market, work and your mum is retired, won't common sense tell the man who needs the car more? Will you prefer your kids, maybe three or two on one bike with their mum, while your mum cruise around town attending weddings and burials? undecided

Except you will be available to pick and drop your wife and kids anywhere she wishes, then get your mum the car.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by TooNoisy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
byvan03:
I doubt a married man will ask this question, a car isn't a luxury or for show off . If your wife does the school runs, market, work and your mum is retired, won't common sense tell the man who needs the car more? Will you prefer your kids, maybe three or two on one bike with their mum, while your mum cruise around town attending weddings and burials? undecided

Except you will be available to pick and drop your wife and kids anywhere she wishes, then get your mum the car.

Fantastic response. With the kind of questions some people ask, one must wonder if the average age of posters on Nairaland is 16. Each situation may be different but most times, the most sensible decision will be to buy the wife a car. How can a man watch his wife and kids entering bus or bike while he buys his mum a car. I will divorce such a man, he doesn't value the lives of his children nor does he know his priorities. He may not have even paid his children's school fees but he will go around boasting he bought his mum a car.

Anyway, it's just the kids and trolls on Nairaland asking foolish questions.

12 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
My wife, as she comes first.

14 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Adaeze003(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Even if yo mama can't drive, buy the car for her and park it in her yard! Prove your silly point!! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by byvan03: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
TooNoisy:

Fantastic response. With the kind of questions some people ask, one must wonder if the average age of posters on Nairaland is 16. Each situation may be different but most times, the most sensible decision will be to buy the wife a car. How can a man watch his wife and kids entering bus or bike while he buys his mum a car. I will divorce such a man, he doesn't value the lives of his children nor does he know his priorities. He may not have even paid his children's school fees but he will go around boasting he bought his mum a car.

Anyway, it's just the kids and trolls on Nairaland asking foolish questions.

Exactly, I don't believe a full grown adult will reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by edwife(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
byvan03:

Exactly, I don't believe a full grown adult will reason this way.

By their posts, we shall know them. I don't believe such man exists anyway. Never seen one, I see men buying cars for their wives, taking them around the world, spoiling them with the latest accessories( shoes,clothes,gadgets...) While their momas are well taken care of in the villa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Marxxx: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Do you want to take the place of your dad? Just like someone asking between your mum and ur wife whom should you love more? It is a foolish question. Op your wife is your first priority, then your kids and your parents. Your mum is your dad's priority not you....give the keys to ur wife and stop taking "oshogbo weed"...I learned about that weed on NL

15 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by byvan03: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
edwife:

By their posts, we shall know them. I don't believe such man exists anyway. Never seen one, I see men buying cars for their wives, taking them around the world, spoiling them with the latest accessories( shoes,clothes,gadgets...) While their momas are well taken care of in the villa. cheesy

Some one might actually reason this wayoo, some people are cray cray walahi cheesy .
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by edwife(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
byvan03:

Some one might actually reason this wayoo, some people are cray cray walahi cheesy .

I tell you, probably. If we can have wives who buy properties with their siblings without the husband knowledge,then anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by focus7: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
My mum is someone I dearly love and respect, but there are some issues that affects my relationship with my wife that I don't compromise on the sentiment that she's my mum. On things like car, my wife gets one before my mum. In my few years of marriage I have learnt that it what I put into my relationship with my wife that she reproduce back to me, if I want love I must give her love, I want her to respect me then she deserves some respect from me, giving a car to my wife first will both earn me and my mum utmost respect from her and we all will have lasting and harmonious peace void of pretence. My mum will get her own next and my wife will play a full supportive role, infact she will deliver it to my mum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Vyolet(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
There's nothing we wouldn't read from these fishbrain kids.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by byvan03: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
edwife:

I tell you, probably. If we can have wives who buy properties with their siblings without the husband knowledge,then anything is possible.

Or husbands with several wives scattered around all states in Nigeria yet the wife thinks she is her boo only , sampling him on all social media with the caption " My boo of life" cheesy grin. Some too hide properties from their wives, I just don't understand some marital issues sha.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by focus7: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
byvan03:

Very good response. Beside that a wise married man knows that it is unwise comparing the place of a wife and a mother together. Even when the marriage is yet to produce a child the man should give the first priority to his wife, thank God for the mothers role but I need my wife's support and good will to be able to compensate my mum for her labour and love over me.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Marxxx:
Do you want to take the place of your dad? Just like someone asking between your mum and ur wife whom should you love more? It is a foolish question. Op your wife is your first priority, then your kids and your parents. Your mum is your dad's priority not you....give the keys to ur wife and stop taking "oshogbo weed"...I learned about that weed on NL

What if the father is dead?

What if the mother has health problems that would demand the possession of a car?

And then, why does every family have to have two cars?

And why can't wives buy their cars with their own money?

Just thinking aloud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
This question is for men I guess...@op... You can even buy for all your siblings before considering your wife... Na you sabi..

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by nnamdibig(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Some ladies are already seeing it as a fight between MIL & DIL, if am rich enough, will get my mum a car before I even get married. But in a case of you want to buy the car at a time that both of them needs it, my mum comes first cos my wife can always use my own car. If mum is too old to drive & don't have much places to go, I will get it for my wife first and she can always take my mum anywhere she wants to go if chanced. I don't think I will ever tolerate a situation where my wife will be comparing things I do for my mum to things I do for her. Whatever I have is for my wife and vice versa.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Evacroft: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
That's is y ur first priority shld be ur immediate family,if we learn to work hard and take care of our immediate family then children will not need to be forced to buy cars for there parent first when they have theirs. These is a poverty question,plus small children full nairaland.
My husband shld have an undying love for his mother likewise me too for mine,if he makes me know I come second I will also remind him I have a mother who might be aged too,and if he needs money at that time too I will divert it to buying my mum a car. That is d main reason a girl child education is compulsory.
That is y husbands should work hard to provide for their families so that d mother already has her own car,because no one wants to hear that Der mum doesn't come first with their dad

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by olymurphy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Some questions are better left unanswered. If a man buys a car for his Mom before doing so for his wife, then he doesn't understand the true meaning of marriage.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by jashar(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oh No!!!!!

Let me play nice.

Who Has Need Of It More?

Scratch That!!!! @ Being Nice

Did Someone Just Say The Mom Is The Most Important Woman In His Life? shocked

It's true the saying. 'Marriage isn't for everyone '.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Are you for real?
So, you mean my husband would buy car for my MIL who is in the villa, and she would be using it to attend CWO meeting, while I trek around town?

How can you even say your mum is the most important woman in your life? Nna ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by onstelly(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Following
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by onstelly(f): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Are you for real?
So, you mean my husband would buy car for my MIL who is in the villa, and she would be using it to attend CWO meeting, while I trek around town?

How can you even say your mum is the most important woman in your life? Nna ehn...

Lol not all MIL is in the village oh
Some carry swag my dear

But it all depends on who needs it more
Some mothers sef do buy for themselves

Na poverty dey cause all this oh

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by nnamdibig(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:

Lol not all MIL is in the village oh Some carry swag my dear
But it all depends on who needs it more Some mothers sef do buy for themselves

You just said it all. It depends on who needs it more.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:

Lol not all MIL is in the village oh Some carry swag my dear
But it all depends on who needs it more Some mothers sef do buy for themselves
True grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:

Lol not all MIL is in the village oh
Some carry swag my dear

But it all depends on who needs it more.
Some mothers sef do buy for themselves

Mine is in the village, she retired to the village with her husband.

'being in the village doesn't mean she ties wrapper to gossip there, some of them believe it's ideal to retire to the village in old age. It doesn't in anyway kill their "SWAG" (whatever that means in this context). She is one of the loveliest MILs.

Of course @emboldened. That's why I used that illustration, apart from her lil business, I don't think she has any other errand to run save attending various church/women meeting(s). I am the one running the home/errands in town, with a 6days in a week job_ I definitely need it more. grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmm. Question for the gods
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by pinkiberry(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2016
he must buy a car for me first. wetin old woman wan carry car do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexiest Pregnancy Look For Men And Women / Married Sex And Unmarried Sex - DIFFERENCE / Men Can Conceive Like Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.