Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. (1305 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by trendymarseey(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2016
I boarded a primero brt bus from CMS on friday and on getting to my bus stop( anthony)I used the bell to notify d driver to stop but he didn't instead he drove past, other passengers called out him but he kept on driving..I went him and tapped d glass shield but he started ranting nd insulting mi saying he wouldn't stop if he doesn't want to nd no one could force him to stop..d oda passengers were furious nd started telling him he was wrong. D busman stopped d bus @ Maryland nd started pointing his finger @ me saying wat I couldn't understand because I don't understand yoruba. It's wrong for a busman to behave dat way towards passengers..I just want to use this medium to draw the attention of the primero bus management to make proper enquiries about their employees. Pics of d driver attached here.

1 Like

Re: This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by domopps(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Op his name would his name crested on his pocket side would have gone a long way!

All the same sorry for the insults and Trauma

Cheeeeeers
Re: This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by dayleke: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
See im face like Yinka Quadri own...
Re: This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by olowo1995(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
The best way to report them is not only by snapping his picture but also take note of the bus code he is driving
Re: This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by whizbee(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2019
his face and the route he plies should suffice...his regulator should do the needful from here on out
Re: This Primero Brt Bus Driver Bullies Passengers. by Rawhumper(m): 2:31am On Mar 22, 2022
The truth has been told dear u just did it wink

uote author=trendymarseey post=44993580]I boarded a primero brt bus from CMS on friday and on getting to my bus stop( anthony)I used the bell to notify d driver to stop but he didn't instead he drove past, other passengers called out him but he kept on driving..I went him and tapped d glass shield but he started ranting nd insulting mi saying he wouldn't stop if he doesn't want to nd no one could force him to stop..d oda passengers were furious nd started telling him he was wrong. D busman stopped d bus @ Maryland nd started pointing his finger @ me saying wat I couldn't understand because I don't understand yoruba. It's wrong for a busman to behave dat way towards passengers..I just want to use this medium to draw the attention of the primero bus management to make proper enquiries about their employees. Pics of d driver attached here.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Massive Decamp Hit Pdp In Gombe / Released Chibok Girls Dont Understand English / Nigerian “yahoo Boy” Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Stop Botching Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.