Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics (37957 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana Celebrates His 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by henryanna36: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Solomon Akiyesi is married again!The actor who made headlines in 2013 held his traditional marriage to Owabie Doris yesterday at Rumuepirikom in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
See the photos from the ceremony:

Recall that in 2013, Akiyesi was caught up in a major scandal after his 8-month pregnant wife, Lilian Akiyesi, crashed his wedding ceremony to mistress Uloma Agwu. For weeks, he was branded the 'serial' husband, though he tried to deny the claims.
Last December, the actor took to his Facebook page to announce that he got married in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State to a new heartthrob whose name he refused to reveal.
Now with his fourth, he is already receiving outpourings of congratulatory messages. What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/nollywood-actor-solomon-akiyesi-gets.html

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by cruzita(f): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided 4th time?na communion

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by decatalyst(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
For her, the adventure of love never stops. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by naijafella(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fourth timer grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
decatalyst:
For her, the adventure of love never stops. grin
the story is about the man not woman.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by nikkypearl(f): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
goodluck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by ramdris(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Issorite, let's hope we will not read here on nairaland by dis tym next year dat he his having his 5th wedding... HML to him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oliver twist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by OmoIyaMero: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
His name is solomon, what do u expect?...700 minus 4...bro u still got a long way to go jare.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa oo, 4th wife?
Though I ll never support a man to marry more than one wife, I think we should still give it up for this guy at least the four wives are legally married.
He does'nt want them to be regarded as baby mamas. Marrying them makes them a respected house wife.
Other celeb.baby daddies should learn frm him.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
The man isn't even excited. He is already thinking of the 5th one.

I wish him the best tho

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by DICKtator: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ermmm, well,.... I don't see the women complaining

So,.....
After all, his namesake had a thousand

He just reached 4, 996 to go

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by slimpoppa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
serial heart breaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by spartanobad(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
For his mind he will be like "This is just the begining,more are yet to come"
and for her mind "let me enjoy d money while it lasts"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by ucheheart(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's official, Polygamy now redefined in nigeria. What happened to his ex-wives? They will remarry other men who also have separated from other women. And the circle continues. May God save us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by bizgenius1: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Whatever makes him happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by chikel2000(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Solomon u say?. He has not even started. Useless man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by xynerise: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
I blame the fish brain women who never wanted to know the mystery behind his half-baked marital life.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by itsik(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think he is from Solomon's lineage.
Haba mallam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Ligxy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
spartanobad:
I think he's the gold digger here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Coldfeets: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa o.

Wetin pipl see for dis marriage of a thing sef? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Safemode(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
This mans talent is having marriage. Only God knows the number of hearts he must v shattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by deewhone(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think its in them(Solomon).

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Ligxy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
spartanobad:
I think he's the gold digger here. He goes for rich elderly women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by macaranta(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
His Biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by sheycrown(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
He's changing them like clothes....reminds me of the biblical king Solomon grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by mysticgal(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Philander who will continue doing what he knows to do best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nelkoko: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa oooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na for inside movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Megaideas(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ndi ara ...Ndi ara ... Mad, mad people. Idiocy! Insanity!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.