Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting (28385 Views)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by NTAChannel5: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
lol
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by Guyman02: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
When their supporters riot and burn down properties it is also an opportunity for the eleite to loot the people through NEMA and donation of relief materials.
Let the youths open their eyes.
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by Fkhalifa(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Look at them throwing banters and having fun, yet wailers and zombies want to spill their blood over them..
Chai I don learn new stuff today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by millhouse: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
K
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
MUVA:
LOL!

All I can deduce from this funny article is that these men are snakes. They don't like each other but as polithiefcians that they are, they keep pretending.
and I can sense violence in all their banter
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by emerged01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
And people wanted their lives for nothing
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by CarrotAndStick: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by Drabrah(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
MUVA:
LOL!

All I can deduce from this funny article is that these men are snakes. They don't like each other but as polithiefcians that they are, they keep pretending.

There's no permanent friend, no permanent enemy in politics. Enemity starts and ends at the polls
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by Drabrah(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
LordVarys:

http://www.punchng.com/governors-of-different-parties-and-their-banter/

Yahaya Bello of Kogi State who I reported here last week [b]that he was planning to become President Muhammadu Buhari’s son-in-law [/b]also joined another group of governors where he introduced Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as his in-law. “He is my in-law. He gave me a wife. You can confirm from him,” Bello told those who cared to listen. The former labour leader confirmed the assertion by nodding.

AGAIN?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shoooooo! This guy go use all Kogi allocation gather wives
I hope say e no go eventually die ontop woman sha!

1 Like

Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by GBADEYZ: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
e be like sey dat wike is a clown,as e just dey make every body laugh,

I argue and discuss politics for the fun and knowledge cos am also a politician in my own right.

Never take political issues too seriously

Cos nobody sabi you,your thoughts and opinion no dey kuku reach dem

some of us will even be talking like we are spokesman of these politicians
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by adanny01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
When they meet, they make Nigerians look like fools.

Those who carry pilitics on their lips like they are paid should know that these men are all friends and would secretly work for their percieved enemies misleading their followers.
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by ipreach: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let them continue to fool themselves
Re: Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kai this is not funny"Rivers of violence" wike u see yur life now!u hav gvn rivers people a bad name. angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari's Chances In 2019 As Tall As El-Rufai" - Reno Omokri Reacts / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.