Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon (36084 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:
The voice of Oodua.
The epitome of true Yoruba courage.

Thank you for your efforts. We true Yorubas are proud of you.
Welcome back from China.
mr mad man abeg speak 4 urself undecided
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by lancee(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gov Fayose on nice Gucci watch .. na ur time

Hope he didn't go to china just to have a break ?
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Lewisj(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
derecho:
But his people love him na..besides he hasn't stopped Stomach Infrastructure. Fayose is the true face of opposition in Nigeria for now.Forget what his detractors are writing
"true face of opposition " that's the part I admire about him though. teaching them to have "sense ".
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by DExplorer1: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
mostyg:
Mr Governor sir,
May I use this opportunity to welcome you back to Nigeria from China.
Sir, please be informed that while you were away I have developed and packaged 'Ewedu' powder (Jute leaves ppwder) for export to China. I believe this product will boost our foreign exchange.

Sir, our business deal with the Chinese should not be on importation alone, let us export our goods to them also.

Mr . Governor sir, I will appreciate if you could link me up with some Chinese investors you met during this trip of yours

Thank you.

Regards.
You're creative! I wish someone helpful can see this.
It's very thoughtful. The stress of picking leaves and all that is taken care off.
Try Bank of Industry or Smedan, Google them.
God bless your labour.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ghost01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
mostyg:
Mr Governor sir,
Sir, please be informed that while you were away I have developed and packaged 'Ewedu' powder (Jute leaves ppwder) for export to China. I believe this product will boost our foreign exchange.

Sir, our business deal with the Chinese should not be on importation alone, let us export our goods to them also.

Mr . Governor sir, I will appreciate if you could link me up with some Chinese investors you met during this trip of yours

Thank you.

Regards.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by mostyg(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
DExplorer1:

You're creative! I wish someone helpful can see this.
It's very thoughtful. The stress of picking leaves and all that is taken care off.
Try Bank of Industry or Smedan, Google them.
God bless your labour.
Thank you for your words of encouragement, advice and prayer.
God bless you too.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Shollyjay90(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bsc:
Him go brain wash chinese men...collect money in the name of seminar.....
Which Seminar? undecided
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by SPG4U(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
So he finally dumped the vintage car he was using to deceive ekiti ppl for a modern one? undecided

You see him getting behind the wheels of the G wagon, they want to make us he drives himself from Lagos to ekiti
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Image123(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
So Fayose was not at the NEC meeting last week? He's among those who need that meeting the most. Ekiti is so unfortunate to have no leader as it is.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by oseahumenb(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fayose may qualify as the most clownish Gov. ever lived. shmmmm. moronic personality personified wasting taxpayers money.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lewisj:
"true face of opposition " that's the part I admire about him though. teaching them to have "sense ".

We don't need a true or false face of opposition, especially at the moment,and not an elected official. We're not in election period. There's a difference between governance and politics. Those with vision and insight provide or try to provide good governance for their people. There are many non-APC politicians in other states and in the NASS working and collaborating for the progress of their constituency and states. Making noise is not productivity. Ekiti state is the ONLY southwest state below 20 in the IGR stats released last week. There serious work on ground.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
which kind benefit wey ur trip go bring to ekiti pple? fayose, you can only continue to fool urself as far as am concerned
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by PastorOla1: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oniranu won ti de o.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by ibk04: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
commissioning the roads dat has been in use since February.this fayose guy is a joker,a Governor that do switch on the streetlights around 7pm nd off around 9:30pm.u can confirm from ekiti indigens if
am wrong
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fayose went there to investigate APC lies, he already have some vital information Nigerians will like to hear. If Buhari send DSS again, he will expose their ass grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by BraniacX(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Clown.grin I have kinda forgotten a governor called fayose even exist. grin

How mAny zombie your selective amnesia epp? undecided
Not even you sef
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by chinchum(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
mostyg:
Mr Governor sir,

Thank you.

Regards.
Nice one, although i think ewedu should be jews mallow , how did you come about the jute ?
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yeyegist:

How
By not planning for his prison days.. grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by chinchum(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lewisj:
you cant give what you dont have. Fayose does not have the intellectual capacity to be a true face of opposition.

A true face of opposition that wants to be effective must be an intellectual though thug like. Fayose has one arm missing, politicians like him flourish not in opposition politics, i classify him in the level of the Adedibus.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ndeewonu: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hate him, criticise him, he is a master in this game. I read his letter to China and had more respect for him. If you are angry with him, use a knife or rat poison and kill yourself since THERE IS NO MORE POWER ON THE TRANSFORMER TO HUG AS THEY DON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY ANYMORE.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ndeewonu: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2016
chinchum:
you cant give what you dont have. Fayose does not have the intellectual capacity to be a true face of opposition.

A true face of opposition that wants to be effective must be an intellectual though thug like. Fayose has one arm missing, politicians like him flourish not in opposition politics, i classify him in the level of the Adedibus.

And your NEPA bill president, what do you tell him, talking about intellectualism!
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Umamman(m): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2016
priceaction:
Good. But my ekiti people deserves more than rice and other foods. Why can't fayose encourages farmers by providing grains and financial support for them. And the government should provide avenues to market their crops to other states and countries just like the way Lagos signed by lateral agreements with her northern counterpart and the way aregbesola is interacting with cocoa farmers. Ekiti people are not lazy. Ekiti people deserves more than rice and chicken. We are hardworking. Don't turn ekiti people to jobless fellows. We have cocoa,pineapple palm oil and coffee plantations and so on. Encourage your people to be productive.
#SUFFERING AND #SMILING......
GIV ME FOOD AND DNT EVA TELL/TEACH ME HOW TO FARMS.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by pressplay411(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Shameless tin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by amtaken(f): 2:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome back home fearless warrior.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Elinob(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Is good 2 have money oooooo
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Oshotse21(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2016
My guy don show grin
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by stanel(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=45006990]He is posing for the camera.
By the way is that phone he holding?

No na pencil he hold. grin[quote author=Flirtyjane post=45006990]He is posing for the camera.
By the way is that phone he holding?

No na pencil he hold.
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by olajizz01(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2016
TPAND:
The voice of Oodua.

Welcome back from China.
Remove that (we Yoruba)and replace it with (you)Ekiti pdp and ipob tout are proud of your Agero gov,who will starts prostrasting here and there very soon as his immunity is going to an end.

Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Phonon: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome back. When are you sharing the next batch of rice for your people?
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by Ijaya123: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2016
TPAND:
The voice of Oodua.

Welcome back from China.

A question for you, are you ok?
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by demio007: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Na only Bubu go learn KONFU?
Re: Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon by odomanis: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Oyiboman69:
undecided undecidedhe lacks lacks etiquette

Close your mouth there ! Because he critises the President does not mean that. Fashola criticised GEJ,even said fuel price should be reduced since crude price was dropping. Now that they are in power and crude price even lower,have they reduce fuel price ? fashola also said that any responsible government that could not fix power in six months has failed. He said in six months you could build refineries and power gencos,how many have they built for almost a year now. What about Lai mohammed ? Yet I have not seen or heard you say any of them lack etiquette. Hypocrisy !

Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / APC Agent Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Osun Election. Graphic Photos / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property