Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Necessities Before Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Necessities Before Marriage. (528 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Necessities Before Marriage. by GentlemanUnltd: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
[b]Mine are not much, just 3.

1. Minimum of 3 Cars (one would be handed over to my wife, after marriage. Can't bear the heat of seeing a woman i call my wife always trekking from one route to another).
2. A minimum of 4 bedrooms duplex (can't see my wife and children being tag as community wife and children just because they live either in a "face me-i-face you or a public flat apartment.
3. An office or a job with a minimum monthly take home of N500,000. (I can't stand a woman with a wife tag on her forehead disrespecting me all because of lack of funds or enough funds in my home or my children lacking what would make their future brighter than that of an average Nigeria child, all because I'm unable to sponsor their education in a good school or buying them their needs as kids and adults).

Its a personal decision that nothing on earth will make me get married if these necessities aren't met.

What are those necessities you have told yourself you must meet before thinking of getting married?

HEY FOLKS, DONT FORGET TO VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016.
Refiner, a young and daring girl whose beauty and intelligence is unmatchable. Her beauty sparks more than sun and shines even at night. With her, we don't need buhari or an improve electricity megawatts. She is LIGHT that even gas pipeline bunkering can't affect.

I present to you, refiner!
www.nairaland.com/refiner [/b]

1 Share

Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by GentlemanUnltd: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
e
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by cassidy1996(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
u go OLD...
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cool
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by GentlemanUnltd: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
cassidy1996:
u go OLD...
worthy of showing my 32. lol
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by GentlemanUnltd: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:
Cool
*smiles*
You have any? Kindly state yours.
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by cassidy1996(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

worthy of showing my 32. lol
I wish ya all d best....(United 4 life)
Re: Necessities Before Marriage. by GentlemanUnltd: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
cassidy1996:
I wish ya all d best....(United 4 life)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Find True Love / Photo: Did I Attend The Wrong School? / All You Need To Know About Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.