Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... (3720 Views)

Who Got The ICRC (red Cross) Acknowledgement Msg? / Rotary Club International 9110 Partners With Be-innovative To Empower Lives / The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by ikorodureporta: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Responses from experienced members, pls!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by lillies: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2016
following.... would like to know as well
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by Kunlinha: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
You'll get to meet lots of relevant people and consequently build networks/connection. Also, networking is the most relevant factor for an upward career trajectory. Most importantly, Being a member should be about contributing you bit to make the world a better place

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please, i will like to work for NGOs. How do i apply? Have heard its not a pay job, i am presently in an employment i just desire selfless service on a part-term bases. thank you
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by XtraSmooth404: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
You stand a huge chance of learning a lot;
Leadership skills;
Team work;
Public speaking/Communication skills;
Fun;
Helping the needy;
Vast knowledge of events;
etc.
I became active in extra curricular activities around 400level. Later wondered why I didn't join quite early.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by zakari123: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
i am pound to be an active JCI member,service tp humanity is the best work of life.in JCI we lean,play and network.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by wallmosh: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
zakari123:
i am pound to be an active JCI member,service tp humanity is the best work of life.in JCI we lean,play and network.

I will be glad for your enlightenment on ways to be a member.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2016
wallmosh:

I will be glad for your enlightenment on ways to be a member.
seconded
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by Amakapaty: 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
Am interested too. This is my e-mail address amakapaty@yahoo.com, pls do give me full detail on how to be a member, d aim of d club. Thank you.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by TheRealMykel: 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
I'll like to join too email: mykelolanipekun@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by onyi143: 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
I'm also interested in joining the club .
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... by onyi143: 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
Is there any necessary dues one needs to pay for the registration of joining the club. We deal witg buy and sell of Bitcoin at available rate just check us at nairaomm.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Job Function Of A Technical Assistant In An O&G Coy? / Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? / Online Jobs 4 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.