Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida (36962 Views)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Buhari Not Ill, But Pray For Him -adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Meritocracy: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
ALLAH IS GREAT, BILLION NAIRA COULDN'T BUY LEG OUT OF ENTIRE BODY GIVEN US FREE OF CHARGE. I PRAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH HEAL YOU AND WISHING YOU TOTAL RECOVERY.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by teewazup: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
There is no peace for the wicked. Is it before or now you know that everybody will die one day. Now death is beckoning on you and now realise that everybody will die one day. You rule will go down in history as the most callous one in Nigeria history. The ghost of Dele Giwa, the 256 young officers plane crash you architected, the arranged killing of Murita Mohammed's son over the June 12 debacle, the June 12 imbroglio itself will hunt you until your last breath. The SAPing("No alternative to SAP") of the Nigeria economy, the arranged killing of one of your best friends and your man, the erudite poet, Mamman Jiya Vatsa, the looting of the Gulf war Oil windfall. Your atrocities are innumerable. I urge you to ask for God's forgiveness and give your life to Jesus before it is too late for you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by alaskido(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmmm... IBB is preaching. I fear. So you know all these things and you annulled the free and fair election won by Abiola and also killed him. You killed Dele Giwa. You killed Mammam Vasta, you put all Nigerians through pains and hardship. You killed a lot of Army officers because of you greed to remain in power. You took Bongo Zikwe's wife by fire by force.

You have to repent now before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by DaBullIT(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Man no be God

Gods ways are mysterious

I wont be surprised if he actually gets his 72 virgins and a mansion

grin grin grin

but still im not God
poseidon12:

"No playing field in Heaven"?. If Babangida will make heaven, then almost every Nigerian will.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by 77Trumpet: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shiifi:
ummm buhari come lets go to indonesia to recover is loot

BULLSHIT! WHERE IS OUR OIL REVENUES $12.4 BILLION THAT WAS STOLEN AS A JUNTA LEADER. THAT IS THEFT. VANITY UPON VANITY. SURRENDER NIGERIANS MONEY NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO HELL. INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING, WORKERS ARE NOT BEING PAID SALARY FOR MONTHS,AND YOU ARE HIDING INSIDE YOUR ILL GOTTEN TOP HILL MANSION WITH YOUR CHILDREN TALKING GARBAGE. MARADONA, YOU ARE A LOOTER SIR. MR PRESIDENT. YOU AND ANENIH THE NOTORIOUS ARM ROBBER KINGPIN ARE THE SAME. TRUTH TO BE TOLD. YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU.NIGERIANS ARE ASHAMED OF YOU. A MAN OF NO INTEGRITY SIR!!!!!1
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Cekpo34(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
dalambusu:

Thanks Sir. But fortunately I am a historian and history has many dimensions. I never said that IBB didn't make mistakes or committed atrocities while in office, 0f course he did; but compare his 8yr administration with what have transpired from 1999 till date and what Nigerians have experienced within those periods, I think IBB did fairly better, Sir. So, where is the fallacy Sir? The life of an average Nigerian was far better during IBB 's rule despite the mismanagement of that era. Nigerians never experienced divisions along many lines as they are today. Sir, I advise u to do extend ur research as well and u will find out that despite IBB's shortcomings, he still better than most of the people that ruled Nigeria after him in fact including those ruling Nigeria currently.

Please search for the paper "The Irony of Nigeria's Fight against Corruption" published in Global Journal of History and Philosophical Research and read; Your perspective may change. Sorry if I sounded rude, I believe in the idea that "the worst civilian govt. is better than the best military regime" so pardon my earlier submission. I agree we are all entitled to our opinion but kindly accept with me that SAP (IBB's legacy) is the foundation of the hardship we are facing now. Also, during his regime, over $90 billion was stolen with over 3000 Nigerians owing accounts in Switzerland and Britain. Now, do you think IBB was better?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by dalambusu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cekpo34:

Please search for the paper "The Irony of Nigeria's Fight against Corruption" published in Global Journal of History and Philosophical Research and read; Your perspective may change. Sorry if I sounded rude, I believe in the idea that "the worst civilian govt. is better than the best military regime" so pardon my earlier submission. I agree we are all entitled to our opinion but kindly accept with me that SAP (IBB's legacy) is the foundation of the hardship we are facing now. Also, during his regime, over $90 billion was stolen with over 3000 Nigerians owing accounts in Switzerland and Britain. Now, do you think IBB was better?
Ok sir I will do just that. Talking about the worst civilian rule being better than the best military rule I entirely agree with u on that. I can't agree less. I am currently running an LL.B program at the Nigeria Police Academy, Kano and my Constitutional Law lecturer said same thing. Finally I must admit that I enjoyed our educational chat. This is how it is ought to be; replying someone with aim of educating, enlightening and orienting rather than turning NL into a platform where people rain abuses. Do not relent; keep up d good work.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Babangida dey die? Just like the proverbial cat with nine lives. I think he is still on the second live at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo) / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.