Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (60310 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Before You Marry A Military Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Agbada is hausa's attire.
take it or leave it

Agbada was borrowed by hausas from some sahelian group that yorubas borrowed it from.. yorubas didn't borrowed it from hausas
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ireneony(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Unfollow thread..
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
uncleade:
it might be true that some yoruba cheats on their women, maybe it's because they have chance to do so,because in yoruba land,man owns woman, unlike in certain tribes, it's rather woman who owns her man.so in a community like igbo's, where woman wears trousers at home,who dare you,a man, to attempt cheating on her.

I dated an igbo guy once. Generally a mamas boy and very very subservient in the relationship - which is not far from what uve described. Obviously i cant extrapolate that on a whole population. But i knew 2 igbo girls dt cheated on their boyfriends and i dont know any igbo guy dt cheats on his girlfriend. undecided
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by dissybling(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
nice one
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by edgecution(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
na so I hear grin
saharareporters.com/2007/01/18/dr-ngozi-iwealas-husband-sex-scandal
This is a Yoruba man too.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Suspect33(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
ok, let's vote.

Click like if you think yoruba guys are the coolest in traditional wears. Click share if you think they suck!

Let the voting begin! cheesy

tribal war looming
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by thedio(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Rotimicent:
Yoruba demons

omo yinmirin,agbari ojukwu

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Qualer:

so in your deluded excitement, you didn't realise that the people in the pictures you posted are igbo people!!??

Heyaaaaaaaaaahhhh. You spoke the truth: very soon, you will call these men Hausas too.

Igbo ko, igbira ni...

2 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by lodscott(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am proud
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by haffaze777(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
kikies:
Dnt forget u av a Yoruba man as ur father ooo
Dat mofo is not Yoruba,he is impostor.HE not SHE
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by papilo90(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth

Why would you say we cheat| ure generalising it, ure committing fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
Kaadafun e Lai.

translation: it shall not be well with you in life shocked
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

translation: it shall not be well with you in life shocked
Lmao lwkmd Lol

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Johneyhaz:
i dont cheat,am a yoruba man...so you will carry ori ade go sleep outside abi?....no try am

leave her ooo... Jé ko fi ówó osi juwé ilé baba é ( let her use left hand to describe her father's house)
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ikupakuti(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
deeMarc:
You can only get this when you marry a confirm yoruba man. grin

Op ooooshe!...chop knuckle!

Ori e wan be!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
femi4:
Omo irankiran

translation: child of an unfortunate lineage shocked
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Pchidexy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
uncleade:
it might be true that some yoruba cheats on their women, maybe it's because they have chance to do so,because in yoruba land,man owns woman, unlike in certain tribes, it's rather woman who owns her man.so in a community like igbo's, where woman wears trousers at home,who dare you,a man, to attempt cheating on her.

What rubbish are you spitting! So Yoruba women don't wear trousers at home.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

mtshewwww

ómó alé spotted abi undecided
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy..
I cannot tolerate cheating

I was liking yoruba men before, with this am scared embarassed

cheating isn't subject to a particular tribe, don't let this prejudice shadow your reasoning. Follow your heart and let your brain guide you.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Kunlegzy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy..

It beat me to think some IBO ladies think their men doesn't cheat.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Xbox222:

Very tribalistic and self centered set of people.
Rot in hell

hater spotted
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by wristbangle: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
[s]i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth[/s]

Thrash. Who wan marry u before? undecided. dem force u before! Rubbish!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
charles316:

Edo ,ibo,deltans have respect for their wives and hardly cheat.

I served in Delta and I've seen what this Edo and Delta men can do... Irrespective of this, cheating is an individual trait, it's not peculiar to a tribe
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by wristbangle: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
blesoh:

In between ke, BTW (by the way)

Thanks. cool
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by Danfuster(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
shamecurls:

Ofo lo ma se ni gbogbo ojo aye e tomo tomo

Bros... This one harsh ooo, I nor fit translate this one ooo shocked lipsrsealed
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy..

So other tribes are not promiscuous? sad
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
greatme2good:
Wow so cute but it's not all about tribe.
Anybody can do it.
yes, but the style belongs to Yoruba.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ireneony(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:

So other tribes are not promiscuous? sad
eyah sorry ...yours is an exception smiley
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
falcon01:
na hausa get that agbada
agbada = Yoruba.

Babariga = hausa

Learn
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i cant marry a fellow yoruba...our men cheat and thats the whole truth
who de find you b4.

Aburo linda, ol#bo r1run

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by wristbangle: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
eyah sorry ...yours is an exception smiley

How did u know? cheesy
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) by ireneony(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:

How did u know? cheesy
I know for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.