Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? (4708 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This / This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by kstadaura: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
pls your opinions needed, for clarification of a superstition
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by faithesco(f): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
There's nothing wrong..tho it's unsafe when u stay on campus hostel...but when am in my father whoosh...I just let everything go,and remember to shut d door ooo
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by layla129(f): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol, i even sleep better that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes, there is something wrong. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by goldbim(f): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
There's nothing wrong.as a matter of fact the feeling is "PRICELESS".especially in this hot weather..
Caution:always make sure your door is locked and have a wrapper handy just in case someone barges in if the door is nt locked..also, dnt try it in a campus environment.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Buharism: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Make rat catch u thing first, u go hear am
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jopretty(f): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
You sleep better that way, but make sure the door is locked and neighbors don't peep through your open windows.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by KingRex1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:
You sabi jor
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by younghartz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mosquitoes nko? undecided Hw would I hit der hard? sad
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Lahotte(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
goldbim:
There's nothing wrong.as a matter of fact the feeling is "PRICELESS".especially in this hot weather..
Caution:always make sure your door is locked and have a wrapper handy just in case someone barges in if the door is nt locked..also, dnt try it in a campus environment.

why not in campus...??

seriously I don't know why not..
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by gbemi514: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
its xo cool sleeping dat way.............aw I wish adam n eve didnt eat dat apple.......I wud av bn receiving fresh to all(i mean all) part of my body right from birth till old age...... grin

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
You sabi how much 1Ltr of blood is now? Make me now open all my body for them agbero mosquitos abi...

On a more serious note, Ion dig going commando. My religion does not allow it, says its bad.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Mediapace: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
What if someone enter ?
layla129:
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Mediapace: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oya explain
repogirl:
Yes, there is something wrong. undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Mediapace:
Oya explain
I don't know what, but I know there's something wrong. grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
I don't know what, but I know there's something wrong. grin
Maybe ur pusssy smells badly, dats y.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Maybe ur pusssy smells badly, dats y.
like yo mama's. wink

5 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
like yo mama's. wink
its obvious u dont have regard 4 ur mother, otherwise u wont insult another's mum.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 1:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
its obvious u dont have regard 4 ur mother, otherwise u wont insult another's mum.

So it's okay to insult someone else for no reason but when it comes to your own, you suddenly remember 'regards'?

Funny!

8 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
like yo mama's. wink
So unlike you! Leave the guy's mama out of this..
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by SUPOL(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:

So it's okay to insult someone else for no reason but when it comes to your own, you suddenly remember 'regards'?

Funny!
go 2bed
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:

Funny!
It seems staying late at night makes u not to think clearly. Just goan get some sleep.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
It seems staying late at night makes u not to think clearly. Just goan get some sleep.
I went to sleep,and then I woke up and decided that I was thinking very clearly.

It was you who didn't think before attacking someone unnecessarily.

If you talk rubbish, expect nonsense in return.

9 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2016
SUPOL:
go 2bed
Are you his sidekick? undecided

discoprophet:

So unlike you! Leave the guy's mama out of this..
Ohh, its not whether it's like me or isn't, if you do anyhow, Na anyhow you go see o. Depends on my mood at that moment.

Because this place is faceless, someone just comes and picks a fight abi or did he think his statement was humourous?

He has no regards for someone else but has regards for people's mothers, I guess. Rubbish.

Anyway I don't blame him. I blame his mentor, Wizkid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Leriebloom(f): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2016
In this heat;that's the best way to sleep.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
I went to sleep,and then I woke up and decided that I was thinking very clearly.

It was you who didn't think before attacking someone unnecessarily.

If you talk rubbish, expect nonsense in return.
U went to sleep and u r still spewing trash? Seems u didnt get enough. Now go back to sleep, ur empty brain still needs more oxygen
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U went to sleep and u r still spewing trash? Seems u didnt get enough. Now go back to sleep, ur empty brain still needs more oxygen
and you obviously need your psychosis meds. You're seeing trash again. Stúpid fool.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
sleep unclad 1st,then come back and tell us ur experience.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by optional1(f): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Lahotte:

why not in campus...??

seriously I don't know why not..

cos is very unsafe in campus, anytin can happen at anytym, ur roommate can even snap u unclad nd start sharing it to guys.

Atleast wen u in campus u put on light cloths.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by layla129(f): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Mediapace:
What if someone enter ?

My door is always locked at night when i sleep
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Leriebloom:
In this heat;that's the best way to sleep.

Dat your spoilt door knob, na im sure pass oooooo
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

cos is very unsafe in campus, anytin can happen at anytym, ur roommate can even snap u unclad nd start sharing it to guys.

Atleast wen u in campus u put on light cloths.

Has there been any case of that? Is that what you ladies do to each other?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Guys Sha! Why Foaming. / Why Do People Think Tramadol Enhance Sex.. / Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.