Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey (544 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by Mortiano(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Good morning all; please i want to bring this topic here; i dont weather it is proper to bring it here on romance section, but the mod can do the rest. Is this proper; what are the chances for complication; i hope and pray that my lovely sister wont have an issue because she is heavily pregnant; like say, seven months and she still drive herself to work to a far distance; every monday and i asked her to stop and she complained that nobody to drive
i wanted to feel secure and safe that why i come here seeking helps from medical professionals in the house on the issue
thanks all; do have a blast this week
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by glitteraty(f): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by GoldenJAT(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I'm not a medical personnel!!! but common sense.. let me knows that it ain't safe.
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
no,its not safe
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by optional1(f): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Over to them married pple nd medical personnel
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by thorpido(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2016
If your sister is attending ante-natal and doesn't have any issues like increased blood pressure,excessively swollen ankles or fainting spells,then she can drive up to when she is due to deliver.
One thing she should do is make sure the seatbelt is not too tight on her and she can do that by adjusting it.
She should be sensitive to her body and if she feels uncomfortable at any time,she should use common sense.
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by delishpot: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Mortiano:
Good morning all; please i want to bring this topic here; i dont weather it is proper to bring it here on romance section, but the mod can do the rest. Is this proper; what are the chances for complication; i hope and pray that my lovely sister wont have an issue because she is heavily pregnant; like say, seven months and she still drive herself to work to a far distance; every monday and i asked her to stop and she complained that nobody to drive
i wanted to feel secure and safe that why i come here seeking helps from medical professionals in the house on the issue

So, what are the alternatives you gave? Did you offer to drive her to her job?
Re: Is It Proper For A Heavily Pregnant Woman To Be Driving Long Distant Journey by stanvesco(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Mortiano:

pregnancy is a hypercoagulable state..meaning her blood can become like akamu sometimes......ever head of d pregnant woman DAT died in a plane....I never got to read d story,but I believe its fomm DVT , which most pregnant women r prone to...

deep venous thrombosis.....
your sister is prone to dis.....
amongst many others like
trauma to baby,

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips: For Women 5 Ways Sex Makes You Look More Beautiful / Guys Do You Have Answer To Tgis? (photo) / Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.