₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,056,042 members, 4,424,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 04:54 PM

Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" (14602 Views)

Rita Ibeni And Bishop Kwakpovwe Scandal: Flaws In The Report By Dailymail.net / Sex Scandal: Chris Kwakpovwe Arrests Rita Ibeni, Church Member - Fejiro Oliver / ​Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: Plot To Blackmail Our Daily Manna Publisher Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Trending01: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2016
You may ask “Where did Rev. (Mrs). Flora Ejiro Kwakpovwe find the strength and perseverance to place herself completely at the service of others?” She found it in prayer and in the silent contemplation of Jesus Christ, His Holy Face, and in His Sacred Heart. Rev. (Mrs.) Kwakpovwe, an embodiment of success, would only be described as a huge blessing to humanity. She, for a long time, has been approaching her endeavours with much courage and this has established her as a dynamic preacher, evangelist, philanthropist and a humanitarian with a heart to touch the lives of many.

The chronicle of Rev. (Mrs) Flora Kwakpovwe ancestry is very important and outstanding. She is a woman of noble character worthy of emulation. She has a large heart to pursue the good of the ordinary people. A devout vessel of God, a rare and unique individual living for higher purposes, Rev. Flora Ejiro Kwakpovwe gave her life to Christ in the year 1982 at Church of God Mission Urhobo College Branch Warri, Delta State. She experienced an epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way she viewed herself.

A product of Abia State University, she bagged a Bachelor of Science degree in Government/Public Administration. Her thirst for knowledge was the driving force that prompted her to attend a Bible School in Warri, Delta State. It was at this school that her life was moulded physically, spiritually and fitted for God’s purpose for her life and the entire Christendom.

Rev. (Mrs.) Kwakpovwe is a strong pillar, a visionary and a wonderful planner who complements the efforts of her husband, Bishop (Dr) Chris Kwakpovwe, a pharmacist turned Preacher, Publisher and Writer of the lives changing devotional, Our Daily Manna.

Her sterling attributes have helped her h

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/04/25/meet-rev-ejiro-kwakpovwe-the-woman-behind-the-success-story-of-our-daily-manna-devotional/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by deathmen12: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
this kind post nor they attract mod o, na dem minaj wen dey n*ked dey then sabi push enter fp...lala hope u dey go church.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Smellymouth: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2016
I speak into the life of lalasticlala! This post must reach FP Before 12 noon!!

Lala, you are GOD's son, receive it!! Receive it!! Every snake thread, Nicki Minaj thread, Olajumoke the bread seller thread, Linda vs Wizkid thread,and most importantly, Tonto Dike's thread blocking your visions, I uproot it!!!

GLORY!!! !! grin

As for me and my crew, it's Team mimzy till OLUWA stops answering my prayers!! grin
Vote mimzy for miss NL 2016, Alaga1 has spoken!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Cholls(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2016
my brother what can I say?
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunday thread undecided

I now command every spirit or story that is supposed to be on the normal thread to go back to its position. grin
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by samuelito46(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lala pls i nid posts on ......shares hot new fotos.... Maheeda opens cleavage nd so on...
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by secnelly(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good day everyone.

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by kinziking(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
God bless her

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Tayo114: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls go and pray for fayose

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by princechiemekam(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's now my own turn 2 b talked about.....lailaistica u beta inbox me 4 an interview .......just saying ma mind,i am a celebrity equally oooo....gbagam........chiemekam said so..
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Clean9agent: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cool
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by roundandbrown: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Africans and religion be like bread butter

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Akshow: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's recycled over and over again.
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by gawk: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
What a beautiful woman, I never knew it was a woman that publish daily devotional
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Originality007: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
am here to check d name and report to our Branch in Sururlere

shocked Waoo, Flora Ejiro Kwakpovwe shocked shocked shocked shocked very very unsual shocked shocked shocked shocked well God bless her.

let me quickly rush bak to office and write the report

National Association Of Name Checkers of Nigeria,

Surulere Branch,
Lagos State.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by newman10(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lala, receive it!! Receive it!! Every snake thread, Nicki Minaj thread, Olajumoke the bread seller thread, Linda vs Wizkid thread,and most importantly, Tonto Dike's thread blocking your visions, I uproot it!!
GLORY!!! !! grin

Prayer answered grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by SweetJoystick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Humble lady, saw her on Saturday
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by goshen26: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
I've been seeing her name on daily manner, a name that is difficult to pronounce, nor knowing that she is a pretty servant of God...
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by cremedelacreme: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beautiful woman with heart of gold. God bless you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Nateben(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
She's a beauty to helold............

.typing..................
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by KnightsTemplar(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
sraelrose:

Guy eh, ur st00pidity is award winning. Terrible #spits!!
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Lilimax(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
gawk:
What a beautiful woman, I never knew it was a woman that publish daily devotional
In conjunction with hubby smiley

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by oneda(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pushers for backslidden christianity
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by lovethchioma(f): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lala, receive it!! Receive it!! Every snake thread, Nicki Minaj thread, Olajumoke the bread seller thread, Linda vs Wizkid thread,and most importantly, Tonto Dike's thread blocking your visions, I uproot it!!
GLORY!!! !! grin
The post has reached FP...... Lol
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by rawtouch: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
nice to meet her
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Profkomolafe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shalom
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe of "Our Daily Manna" is indeed a woman of great virtue, a pillar to her husband and their ministry at large, i pray God will engrace her the more and above all, let her labour not be in vain. More about her @ http://www.obiogo.com/meet-rev-mrs-flora-ejiro-kwakpovwe-a-role-model/

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by Arewa12: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
God bless u nd kip u

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Rev. Ejiro Kwakpovwe: "Our Daily Manna" by piagetskinner(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
May God continue to grant her grace....the ODM devotional has really transformed a lot of lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.