Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun (530 Views)

Four Officers Missing In Benue As Herdsmen Ambush Police Team / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Tension As Herdsmen Plot Invasion Of Enugu Community- VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun by olokfor: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Two people lost their lives after the car they were traveling in hit cows along the Obada Oko area along the old Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Abeokuta, Ogun state at about 2am yesterday April 24th. Fulani herdsmen were rearing their cattle along the way, when a few strayed into the road...

the accident occurred after the driver of a green coloured Austin Tipper truck rammed into the cattle, lost control of his vehicle and then crashed inside a bush.

The driver of the truck and his motorboy died instantly while one of the cattle was killed in the accident. The driver of another truck, a wine coloured DAF truck that was coming on top speed, crashed into the bush as it attempted to evade the scene of the crash. The driver however escaped unhurt. The remains of the deceased persons have been deposited at the morgue at Ifo General Hospital.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-2-die-as-herdsmen-cause-accident.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun by Destined2win: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Don't you think the menace of fulani herdsmen is a plague on this nation? And Lai Mohammed said that FG is SILENTLY tackling the issue. Can you imagine?
If you ask me, I will say Nigerians are the cause of their own predicaments

When you spend most of your lives living with cows; you obviously will start behaving like a cow.
Re: PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
I heard that sometimes these herdsmen use their cattle to barricade the road so as to rob unsuspecting motorists otherwise why else would they rear cattle by 2am along a major highway. Now 2 lives lost in exchange for one cattle. Their purpose have been achieved
Re: PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun by Destined2win: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2016
lofty900:
I heard that sometimes these herdsmen use their cattle to barricade the road so as to rob unsuspecting motorists otherwise why else would they rear cattle by 2am along a major highway. Now 2 lives lost in exchange for one cattle. Their purpose have been achieved
There is no evil those guys do not perpetrate in the name of nomadic cattle rearing.
Re: PHOTOS: 2 Die As Herdsmen Cause Accident In Ogun by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Destined2win:
There is no evil those guys do not perpetrate in the name of nomadic cattle rearing.
my brother I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Road To Kigali, By Femi Fani-kayode / Nigeria And EU To Start Migrant Return Talks - Financial Times / Ghanian Party Picks Jerry Rawlings' Wife As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.