Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? (693 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? by Babalakin(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
I have always pondered on this.is it before or after genesis ?
Re: When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? by raphie01(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Sorry.... Somethings are better left unsaid or unknown... Ponder why the economic state of Nigeria is detoriating first... sad
Re: When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? by Babalakin(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
raphie01:
Sorry.... Somethings are better left unsaid or unknown... Ponder why the economic state of Nigeria is detoriating first... sad
what's there to ponder about Nigeria's deteriorating economy. Even a dead man knows why.sweetie if you have nothing meaningful to contribute kindly move to another thread.Je vous remercie
Re: When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? by Juxtified(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
OP: I guess what raphie01 is trying to tell you is, there are better things to worry about than things whose answer will have no bearing on your life or your relationship with God
Re: When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? by Babalakin(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Juxtified:
OP: I guess what raphie01 is trying to tell you is, there are better things to worry about than things whose answer will have no bearing on your life or your relationship with God
you are right though.but I ain't worrying about anything, I'm only seeking knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Covering Of Hair In Church / How Occultic Lecturers Fail Christian!!! / Just How Christian Are Public Shamimg And Excommunication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.