Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Cancer Killer Fruit. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Killer Fruit. (46076 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancer Killer Fruit. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Cc as received

Read Arewa Ola's testimony. It's real and so true.

WONDERS OF SOUR SOP FRUIT AND ITS LEAF

I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.
At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing. And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman's number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)
I Google it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I'm drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.
Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.
There is so much improvement . So much changes in my look, my voice, my hair!
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=809427602524700&id=100003724023305

Soursop https://g.co/kgs/94Dgv
Cc lalasticlala

55 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by janefarms2015: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is worthy of being in frontpage by now, if its davido, omosexy, olajumoke I know it would hv bn in frontpage, nairalander moderators should be more matured

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by jeffrypet: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babayoutoomuch, can you kindly tell me where one can get this fruits in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria. Where were u able to get the leave too. I will be grateful if you can reply me privately or reply to this post on this platform. Thanks
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by janefarms2015: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
jeffrypet:
Babayoutoomuch, can you kindly tell me where one can get this fruits in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria. Where were u able to get the leave too. I will be grateful if you can reply me privately or reply to this post on this platform. Thanks

The fruits are in d markets, go to the fruits sellers, they must have it or order for you, my brother who is a professor of medicine in germany has long told me how he used this fruit, nd specially prepared okro to cure cancer! Go to google for more information

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
jeffrypet:

The fruits are available in open market you may get it in stores like shoprite ,oasis etc but the trees are mostly found in villages.
Some companies have also made the leaves into tea bags which you might get in some pharmactcal shops.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
I have two trees of DAT fruit in my compound,if any1 needs d leaves u can let me knw,any1 in Lagos.08105024652-whatsapp

6 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
madepearl:
I have two trees of DAT fruit in my compound,if any1 needs d leaves u can let me knw,any1 in Lagos.08105024652-whatsapp

Please are you really sure as in seriously
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:

Please are you really sure as in seriously
yes,my family and I just finished d last set of fruits,new ones are coming out.if any 1 needs d leaves,I will be glad to help

12 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by helloftis: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Great share mate, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by wayne4loan: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
good news... Its time we go GREEN

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by keepingmum: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
People I beg u with anything you fear and respect. Avoid all these dodgy stories of 'drinking zobo/kunu/alomo cures cancer'

There are over 100 types of cancer...some certain foods and lifestyle increase ur risk of cancer and some others don't. ....some other types of food/activities aids treatment ALONGSIDE medical treatment.

Next time someone sends you a post/email wt "if u fly u ll get cancer' pls ask them 2 specify which type because for example, women will never have prostate cancer just like men will never have ovarian/cervical cancer

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by potbelly(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
this thing sweet die... i loves it... cheesy
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by wayne4loan: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
madepearl:
MARKET STRATEGY !!! .. I dey suspect U and the OP

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by jamex93(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Have been looking for this fruit here in Kaduna like my life depends on it

I so much like it
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
And i just uprooted the one in my compound... Oooooo

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by 989900: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
The leaves boiled as 'agbo', is more potent (could work for stages 1-3, stage 4, maybe not) . . . does other good works too. The fruit will be good as a 'preventive'; not 'curative'.

P.S. Soursop leaves lowers blood pressure, which can be dangerous if you are taking other HBP medications. These things need guidance and some other stuffs . . . reasons why I personally don't like saying things about things online: good intentions might turn sour.

Cancer is arguably the world's most deadliest disease, there is no 'magic pill', the best proven alternative/natural treatments/cures are protocols designed to work in synergy. It's a whole lifestyle change thing (you can't be pouring water and fuel into the same tank).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op, may I know what your mammo staging was & did you have a core biopsy done(ultra sound guided core biopsy)? Did you have a TNM staging @all? If yes, what's it.

2) My curiosity is about the diagnostics because you mentioned breast pain, lump & axillary lymph nodes. The axillary lymph nodes are extension of your breast towards your armpit & that brings one thing to mind- 'metastatic influence'...but I hope not. In view of the initial symptom which was breast pain, which led to the clinical decision for mastectomy, my concern is that you tread carefully & put yourself on surveillance because cancer can be tricky.

I am of the opinion that this post is misleading & should be put down because there are different types of breast cancers & to claim or suggest that some fruits will do the job is to endanger the precious lives of NLanders who are concerned.

Peace. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
grayht:
And i just uprooted the one in my compound... Oooooo

LOOOOOOOL

Dude you're funny.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Factism(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na so. My mom ate sour sop so teyyy, yet I still lost her to ovarian cancer.

6 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by caremaster: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
This fruit is planted behind my house in village
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
there's cure for every disease in this world but it's just that humans have not discovered them.

10 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Destined2win: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Amusaopeyemi post=45193862]Na so. My mom ate sour sop so teyyy, yet I still lost her to ovarian cancer.[/quote My condolences cry
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Alfamann: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Seun, if people stop taking their medicine and die because of this nonsense, it's on your head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by viaeny(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hw can sm 1 prepare the sour sop.. For drinking inbox me de details plss
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by kenben: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Many people still don't know this awesome fruit. It is truly wonderful, just
like nature's own ice cream
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Chikpat(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na God help you o.... No bi any sour sop....
Thank God u r fine nw jareh

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by petiteee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
janefarms2015:
This is worthy of being in frontpage by now, if its davido, omosexy, olajumoke I know it would hv bn in frontpage, nairalander moderators should be more matured
you forgot to add TIwa salvage and Tunji grin

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Destined2win post=45193907][/quote]
Thank you sir.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
janefarms2015:

The fruits are in d markets, go to the fruits sellers, they must have it or order for you, my brother who is a professor of medicine in germany has long told me how he used this fruit, nd specially prepared okro to cure cancer! Go to google for more information
can we eat the fruit just like that? Just like pineapple?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by crackhouse(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Na so. My mom ate sour sop so teyyy, yet I still lost her to ovarian cancer.
.are u serious? maybe she didn't take the leaves, it could be the leaves that have the cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.