Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport (7992 Views)

Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
The indigenes of Delta state have lamented over the unending hike in state owned transportation scheme ,originally the transport scheme was provided by the past governor Emmanuel uduaghan to elevate the suffering of transportation in the state both in the rural and urban parts of Delta state.
But since the scarcity of fuel till today from abraka-warri is 400 naira but formerly it was 200 naira before the fuel scarcity and all other parts of the state fare has being doubled
Most people said that delta state government is not aware of this because the company is being controlled by Mr Godwin agofure owner of godwin agofure (GAM)Transport services .
another indigene said most of the buses are in bad conditions and that it is God that has been saving passengers from road traffic accident.

(Pics was taken today at abraka station on my way to warri enroute portharcourt)

Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2016
@ mod please move it to front-page so that the authority will be aware
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Primusinterpares(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's really sad and annoying when you get to the park only to find out that the cost of transportation has increased. It happened to me some time ago when I had to pay #550 from sapele to ughelli as against the #350...my God help us all... #teamGodblessNigeria.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by ireneony(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
undecided I don't see anything wrong with the new price smiley
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Pidggin(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
The price has CHANGEd negatively undecided
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by hemartins(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
I thought it is called uduagan bus,
Why is it been managed by Agofure
Na them Sabi.

From 200 naira to 400 naira.
100% increment. Wow.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everything has changed... embarassed
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Clemz4u: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
There's gonna b light @ d end of d tunnel. Let b patient.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by tundeayo2020: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Clemz4u:
There's gonna b light @ d end of d tunnel. Let b patient.
ours is not a tunnel, more like a bottomless pit, where the only way out has been barricaded by greed.

Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Timoleon(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
ff
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by ifex370(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shay Na una want change

I paid #1200 just to get to Onitsha from Enugu

Sth that was #550

n u guys are complaining..una nvr chi chom chin
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by NTAChannel5: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everything sky-rocketed
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by NTAChannel5: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
You don't

Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by ireneony(f): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
NTAChannel5:

You don't
yep!
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Considering the fact that it's a government owned company?
The private sector is charging the same 400 and you don't see anything wrong with that..... Hope you know the journey isn't more than an hour?
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by NTAChannel5: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
yep!
Smh
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by leofab(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Blame Buhari and Kachikwu...
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by LKO(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Even with the increase in fuel pump price, virtually all keke riders in Warri and Okada riders in Udu axis have not raise their fare, the few who did, merely added twenty naira. The new price regime in the delta city buses is criminal and fraudulent, the original plan of the scheme to provide low cost transport for Deltans has being defeated. They must revert to the old price regime. The commissioner for transport, Vincent Uduaghan must be up to his responsibilities. From Warri to Oleh is now five hundred and fifty naira, this is robbery.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by buskie13(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Agofure wants to kill deltans
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by sinistermind(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fayose is to be blamed...
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by gretblue: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
ifex370:
Shay Na una want change

I paid #1200 just to get to Onitsha from Enugu

Sth that was #550

n u guys are complaining..una nvr chi chom chin
Stop spreading lies here.I boarded Eastern mass from New Market to Onitsha yesterday with N800.Stop spread lies here.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by gretblue: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
LKO:
Even with the increase in fuel pump price, virtually all keke riders in Warri and Okada riders in Udu axis have not raise their fare, the few who did, merely added twenty naira. The new price regime in the delta city buses is criminal and fraudulent, the original plan of the scheme to provide low cost transport for Deltans has being defeated. They must revert to the old price regime. The commissioner for transport, Vincent Uduaghan must be up to his responsibilities. From Warri to Oleh is now five hundred and fifty naira, this is robbery.
May God bless you for speaking the truth.Agofure and his team are just exploiting the masses in Delta despite the fact that he got direct supply of petrol from government.Sometimes the individual exploitation is beyond understanding.

Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by youngweb(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can't believe it that someone is saying ; I don't see what is wrong with the new price , it's a very big shame that we are said to be the highest crude oil producing country , which is an enfatic truth, yet , we are buying a liter of fuel for #400 naira hmmmm
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by tomholly: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
CORRECT
princeofpeace22:
The indigenes of Delta state have lamented over the unending hike in state owned transportation scheme ,originally the transport scheme was provided by the past governor Emmanuel uduaghan to elevate the suffering of transportation in the state both in the rural and urban parts of Delta state.
But since the scarcity of fuel till today from abraka-warri is 400 naira but formerly it was 200 naira before the fuel scarcity and all other parts of the state fare has being doubled
Most people said that delta state government is not aware of this because the company is being controlled by Mr Godwin agofure owner of godwin agofure (GAM)Transport services .
another indigene said most of the buses are in bad conditions and that it is God that has been saving passengers from road traffic accident.

(Pics was taken today at abraka station on my way to warri enroute portharcourt)

Mobile/Whatsapp:07038641600 BBM:7B663F3A www.africanwebservice.com www.hostgate.com.ng An expert in *Blog Design,Website Development(Joomla,Wordpress,etc) *E-commerce Website(Magento,Opencart.etc) An expert in CCTV,Vehicle Tracking&Biometric.4NGOS,HOTELS
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by youngweb(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
look again , you will see everything wrong with it . Ah!!
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by xender(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
no light here for one week plus..
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by nofij(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmm I wonder what taxi drivers will charge with this increment in "Uduaghan" transport service. This is pathetic. To think i'll be in abk tomorrow
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
And these guys have their fuel station, and I believe they get their supplies at a normal price.
Re: Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport by ezigr8(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
I guess if u don't see anything criminal in this exploit then you've lack your sense of reasoning. Even the private commercial charge less. Imaging from ughelli to oleh is 350 entering udughan bus whereas garage charges 300. Just too bad

Bayelsa Guber: Dickson, PDP Begin Reconciliation / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi Should Not Naked Himself Because Of Atiku – Afegbua / Coalition Of Political Parties Adopt Atiku, Okowa For Presidency