Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. (22549 Views)

Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial / Bukola Saraki: Judge Delays Ruling In Bid To Stop CCT Trial / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Jesusloveyou: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

I advise he goes to Supreme Court this week ......before Wednesday grin
u with lalasticlala sef, abi u be gay?
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Ratello: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
modath:

You called it my E-Huz. cheesy , but you know that thing about Patience & steaming hot soup bah? He will be "licked", have no doubt! wink

Saratiff 's lawyers & marabouts are the people "doing him" , they've seen a cash cow & they are going to milk the sucker till it buckles...

Jibrin & Goje already don thrown in the towel, they are not fighting the budget proxy war o his behalf anymore, wonder what's left to blackmail the govt with?
On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by prinsam30: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by NTAChannel5: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
I pity this guy. APC want him eliminated by all means

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by dammytosh: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
chukwudi44:
Stupid headline,Saraki's lawyers withdrew the appeal!!!

LMAO.

Good job Shukwudi.

You earn your constituency allowance already. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by WildChild00(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saraki is almost gone....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Hafizufizy: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babacele:
abi ....abegi old age dey worry pa chukwudi...
pa chukwudi and that Dino will get what's coming to them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
sometimes i imagined the level of stupidity and greed of this man. for the upteenth time he lost his selfish bid to stop his own trial. unfortunately for him he simply do not want to follow the path of honour. he has chosen the path of disgrace and DISGRACE he shall receive in quantum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by prinsam30: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Which Judge is even entertaining this man's case when Supreme court has made a ruling already?

This is appalling and embarrassing, let them not mess up the judicial system because of this crook!

The CJN should put up a caveat on all saraki's future court applications. The distraction is becoming childish and immature. Let him go to a volleyball court if he needs a court's hearing!

it baffles me too ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Abeyjide: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
saraki who claimed is happy that is trial has started still looking for way to stop cct trial.seems this guy is taking we nigerians for granted. #impeachsaraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by olapluto(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saraki is now mocking and trolling Nigerian courts. He knows they will throw out his case, but he just wants to buy time. The 80 SANs got to be kept busy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Don't know why it takes time to convict a rich criminal
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by faaz24: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ratello:

You wondered why I suggested to you then that only a systematic brutal approach can bend this bastard. For crying out loud this should be the 9th month on this mutula's case........this guy needs his azz kicked real good
I wonder what kind of a criminal Saraki would have been if he wasn't born with silverspoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Almaiga: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
franchizy:
Weader the Appil cort stoke out the matar or not saraki must won this case.
it battles me how the ilitracy zombies always lejoice anytimes saraki losts in cort.
we the Nijeria yoths and well meanin Nijerias stood with saraki.
saraki must konker his enemis.
This English teacher, abeg give me chance make i pass.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by kolokolobi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
He will soon go to try and get the stoppage of his CCT trial at sports arbitration court or basketball court. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
franchizy:
it battles me how the ilitracy zombies always lejoice anytimes saraki losts in cort.

Your English is as bad and worse like your mentor trial. Go back to school.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Ratello: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
faaz24:

I wonder what kind of a criminal Saraki would have been if he wasn't born with silverspoon
I tell you my brother.....
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Goke7: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its time saraki takes his case to the basketball court where he did some photo-shoot some months back.

cos don't know what's left for him now

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by geefasee: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
BB013:
I am speechless
Nd to think some fools will come here snd start telling us how one section in the constitution will save this mofo called Saraki is just wow!!
All court he has been to he has lost all nd to think he would still go again..

I just wish military could come back cos all this rubbish don too much
military!! Please how old are you?
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by MDMDSA: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
this man has no shame at all, why cant he honorable resign and face his trial instead of moving from one court to the other trying to stop his trial. he is only tarnishing the image of this country in the eyes of international community period.the earlier he resign the better for him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by CarrotAndStick: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Strong mind
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by FemiFaniKayode: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
chukwudi44:
Stupid headline,Saraki's lawyers withdrew the appeal!!!

na [size=16pt]CHOOK- IDI[/size] silly pass

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by gretblue: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
franchizy:
Your grammar needs orientation,hence the reason why you are supporting impunity.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Rajiolaade: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saraki is set for Guinness book of record as accused person of most turned down suits in a period of a year. All hail d SP of Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Nashirushekoni(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Reekadict04 post=45024973][size=15pt]Yesterday... Saraki Losses

Today... Saraki Looses

Tomorrow... Saraki Looses

shocked shocked shocked This guy is a real gunner! [/size]
[/quote

For life]
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by 989900B: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saraki, enter plea bargain, or go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
This was what Saraki's Lawyer did with the time he requested for "to prepare his defence"! The CCT be wiser for it!! His Lawyers' integrity is interred!!!
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Opomulero88: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
If Saraki returns to PDP, Where would Dele Belgore go again? Remember He dump APC because of Saraki in 2014.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pa Chukwudi44, suddenly found his voice.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Deen77: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
The only way out for Saraki, sell all your assets and pay kwara worker's ask them to change their prayers from curse to blessing.

Try this if they agree the result will surprise you.
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Drabrah(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Reekadict04:
[size=15pt]Yesterday... Saraki Losses

Today... Saraki Looses

Tomorrow... Saraki Looses

shocked shocked shocked This guy is a real gunner! [/size]

Guy, u baaaad!
Coincidentally, he's an Arsenal fan
Re: Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. by Tarzaa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
This Saraki has taken his case to all the courts in Nigeria but his trial will not be stoped! I heard volleyball court, badmiton court, lawn tennis court, the next one now will be basketball court!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / CAN Reject El-Rufai's Suggestion Of Inviting Foreign Mechenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.