Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Discovered Mole.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Discovered Mole.. (2439 Views)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Discovered His Girlfriend Of 8 Months Had Died 2 / The Woman Who Discovered India's First HIV Cases / New Word Discovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
I remember writing this story before Nairaland tsunami came and swept it away..i was not through with it then.. But i am going to do now..welcome on Board..

The story is pure fiction and any resemblance to anyone or anything in reality is a mere coincidence.
No one is permitted to make use of any part or all of the story without the writer's knowledge.****
Olumide©2016
Olu200016@gmail.com
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
##Prelude##

"A criminal studying criminology,what do you expect? An expect now, "olaide thought as he walked out of school, to him he was putting his course to action...
In another part of the country Mr Ese sat drooling carrying his baby,the only thing left of his marriage, "who is to be trusted? I trusted my wife,I trusted my friend,I brought in the wrong visitor,I married a mole,i brought a mole home,i had a mole as a friend in the end they sold me out..is it a crime to trust and help other people?" he asked ..
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
The weather at Night was cold at Lagoon City due to the rain that just stopped,A robust man walked in the cold with his torch light beaming in the dark as he was returning from work,it was that of the season when it was better to trek than riding a bike or taking your car to work due to the bad road, He was few miles from his home when he noticed a figure seated in the dark "Hey,move away from there," the man said, Olaide for that was the name of the figure seated in the dark, he was jolted back to reality he looked up to face the owner of the words he couldn't see clearly but he was certain the man was either a night guard or a cautious passer by who was trying to protect himself from any unknown figure. This was one of the times one had to be observant of whatever was going on in ones environment,the rate of armed robbery was rampant in lagoon city. Olaide couldn't blame the man he stood up to leave,slowly putting on his slippers as the man stood by to make sure his words were obeyed. "sir, i plead with you let me stay here for just tonight, tommorrow, i will be gone" Olaide said standing upright almost in tears.
Mr Eze,for that was the name of the man with the commanding words, He was visibly shaken as Olaide spoke in tears and he was full of self pity for the young lad. Mr Eze once the commander metarphosised to be the intergorator, "em what is your name? And what are you doing here at this ungodly hour?" All those words came at one breath. Olaide went ahead to explain to Mr Eze his plight, how his parent died in a road accident when returning from the popular Kangaroo reserve in the neighbouring state of which he was also involved but he was the only survivor,all of it happen tonight, so he needed a place to lay his head before going back home the next morning.
Mr Eze listened to all this with care, and thought of it to take the boy home for the night, "it is just a night," he thought. After thinking for what seems like hours but were just 60 seconds,Mr Eze asked Olaide to follow him home. If it hadn't been that it was dark, Mr eze would have noticed the wicked grin on Olaide's face.

"At last A prey has been caught"Olaide thought as they walked on ,he had been place at that location for weeks looking for a prey,the place was know to be a haven for rich and wealthy people in the country..

Mr Eze was quite comfortable,he own a beautiful bungalow which served as his abode,as they walked in Olaide scanned the environment "this man must be rich," he thought. "Welcome to my house" Mr Eze said trying to be of courtesy while knocking the door at the same time, Olaide had put on his pity look, A woman who was puting on a black robe that revealed almost everything,with sleepy eyes stood by the door post, "honey,why are you...." she stopped abruptly when she saw the unknown visitor at his back, Mr Eze aware of the look on his wife face quickly added, "he is a lost boy so i decided to help him,just for tonight" he said, stressing the "tonight". His wife nodded in assent opening the door wide to let them in,observing the little visitor in the process, she could see dynamite in the young lad despite his gentle look,but she erase the thought from her mind,"at least he was just staying for one night." She closed the door behind them and swayed off to the room to await proper explanation from her husband.

Mr Eze led Olaide to the sitting room and asked if he was comfortable to which olaide only nodded like a lizard. Getting this reply, Mr Eze quietly excused himself after serving his visitor a bottle of chilled water.
Mr Eze rushed off to the room to meet his wife who was seated on their bed demanding explanation of where he met the boy and why he brought him home. "it is dangerous you know," she said in a mild voice. Mr Eze explained how he met Olaide leaving nothing out."i just want to help him for tonight, he will be gone tommorrow" Mr Eze said holding his wife hands. "i hope we are doing the right thing," she finally said.

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Back in the sitting room Olaide surveyed the whole room and quietly took his phone out to type a message "operation on, i am already in so get ready.address: No 4,Stepping Stone avenue,the house with a open space painted with butter colour." he pressed send and quickly put it back in his pocket.

Mrs Eze walked in in a haughty manner followed by Mr Eze who sat on a chair in the dinning room opposite the sitting room, Olaide was invited to the dinning table where he ate with the Ezes, he noticed they had no children but Mrs eze was already pregnant. After the dinner,he thank them both and was taken to another room where he was to sleep for the night.
Immediately he was left alone Olaide slowly locked the door,raised his right trouser and brought out his equipment which was tied to his leg with a rope. Among the equipment included a short gun,a knife, a screw driver and a plier, also a paper containing something which looked like powder. Olaide lay on the bed but soon sat up when he heard a beep from his phone, a message was in,it read thus " good job,the building is surrounded we await your signal." He smiled and looked at his wrist watch it was ten minutes past twelve in the mid night, "it is time "he thought, he tip toe to the Ezes' bedroom, it was not locked, slowly he entered, unwrapped the paper containing the white powder then he blew it at the sleeping couple. He touched Mr eze to make sure it worked, but Mr eze didn't show any sign, he laughed out loud, it only took him some restrain not to touch the seducing half unclad body of Mrs Ese though he still went ahead to give her a long kiss,the couple could not hear or feel anything because they had been drugged and were far away in dream land.
Olaide walked out noisily than he had came in and made for the power center of the house where he switched off the light of the whole building. That was the signal needed by the party outside. A five man squad clothed in black suit opened the door and made way into the Eze's building, Olaide was already waiting for them. immediately they were in they set to work. They took their time to do their God forsaken job, ransacking the house to the minimal when it was exactly 4:00am, they carted their bounty away laughing as they did.
(Our lives will not be affected by what belongs to others that was stolen, it would rather be a problem)

The Ezes' woke up late the following day, Mrs Eze wakìng up first, the rays of the sun had already filled the room, it was 10:40am, she was feeling weak,she noticed her drawer were opened but she was not worried, she rose from the bed and walked helplessly to the sitting room,where she saw the shocker of her life, "my God", she screamed then fainted. Mr Eze was woken by the scream, as weak as he also was, he also managed to join his wife, shouting "honey" as he moved, as he got to the sitting room, he stood transfixed, he could not utter a word, "am i dreaming?" he thought, without noticing his fallen wife, he staggered to the guest room to see if Olaide was still asleep, to his dismay he met no one, he went back to the sitting room, viewing the remnant of his property as though they weren't his.
" Is it a crime to help?
I am too full of pity for my fellow human.
My wife told me but i wouldn't listen,
now am done for." He said talking to himself like a deranged man.
" i pity others, i hurt my life,
i helped a fellow, i hurt my life., is it a crime?"

Mr Eze sang on. Mrs eze came around while Mr eze was saying those words over and over again, Mrs eze walked up to him with tears in her eyes, " honey it is okay atleast we were not killed, we should thank God for that." Mrs eze said trying to force away more tears while trying to console her husband.
There was nothing to be done, the deed had been done, no second chance.

"Well done boys" the leader of the squad said while puffing out smoke from his mouth and the same time sharing their stolen bounty to each member,"you all must lay low,the cops might be on search" then he and other members hailed Olaide for a job well done..**
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by jephthal: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by invisibleman2: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
your doing good now following
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Few months after the robbery,Mrs Ese was seated at the leaving room "the baby is coming" Mrs Eze screamed out ,Mr Eze rushed out of the kitchen with the apron still on him,he helped her up ,made for his car and off they went to the hospital. His apron was still on him when he ran to get the nurses on duty who looked at him with suprise all over their faces but they quickly followed him sensing the ugency in his voice,they took his wife to the labour room. Twenty ninutes later, the doctor came out to congratulate the new father who hug the doctor in joy and was bouncing here and there then he saw his apron was still on him but to him at that moment it did not count. when he was told his wife had been transferred to the maternity ward the proud father skipped to the ward where he saw his wife,his face beaming with smile, he went to her side holding her hands also looking at the baby, "isn't she beautiful? he asked, Mrs Eze could only nod her head in aggreement as she was too tired to talk.

Mr eze went home to collect the food he was making in the kitchen before the birth of his daughter. he was singing in a light mood when he got back to the hospital.

Few days later, the Ezes' were on their way home with their baby girl whom they named "Joy" for she brought gladness to their home.
A week after, A party was thrown by the Ezes' in honour of their baby they invited all and sundry. During the ceremony Mr Eze's closest friend Mr Oyetola, a reputable and extremely rich individual was made the guest of the day, he squandered money to the extent other people at the party envied his riches.
Mr Oyetola was given audience to speak. He began, "I am Oyetola by name, I am a close friend of the Ezes'' while he said this Mr Eze beam with smiles where he sat with his wife "my friend has been through a lot" the guest continued, " it took him and his wife eight years before God decided to grant them their most pressing wish, oh they endured the hard times it was not easy, was it the mockery my friend had to face even from our our fiends who we thought were friends? some even went ahead to say he was sterile but here we are today God has done it even the time his house was attacked by robbers my friend continued helping others without letting the deadly experience deter him, have you seen such man? I am the most happiest here today and because of that,on behalf of I and my family, I give this baby 50,000dollars", Mr Oyetola finally concluded his speech. the whole crowd marvelled even Mr Eze jaw dropped, his wife was not left out, they thank Oyetola for his gift.
Mr Eze gave the vote of thanks then the celebration continued
-------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olaide was in thought,"When was the last he attended lectures?"he asked himself. Olaide was the only child of his parent,his father a business magnate while is mother was an importer and exporter of textiles,so the two were mostly out of the country and when in the country it was either they were in one of their numerous home cooling off or some functions,so they never had time for their only child but they made sure he never lacked. Olaide a student of Criminology and Strategic Security in the popular University of Technology,Lagoon State,a world class university.
"I go enter class today,it's been long" Olaide thought, he soon had his bath and in no time was on his way to campus. On campus he was a loner he rarely speaks and rarely smile,he walked into his class and heads turn as he stepped in,his course mates started murmuring in low tones he could bet on it they were gossiping about him but he cared less as he strode to his seat at the back. A little while a Female lecturer walked in, she was to take them SPY FORMATION code name CSS321,a course that had to do with spying and how to go about it. She scanned the class with her big eyes but her gaze fell on Olaide who was used to such gaze and he look into her eyes, The professor soon got tire of the staring game and went straight to the topic, "Today we will be discussing the attributes of a spy,
1. a spy must be able to play with the minds of people.
2. A spy must pay attention to details,little info can open a great door.
3. A spy must never give away his cover....." she continued,while others were scribing key points Olaide was nodding his head in agreement, he knew all about it.
when she was through she pointed at him "Hey you,report at my office after the class" with a few last words she left.
Olaide sat still "What could she want me for?" he thought. He surveyed the class his course mates were back to their group chatting,he didn't have any friend in class as they perceived him to be dangerous.Olaide stood up to leave for the lecturer's office,walking slowly, the whole class eyes were on him and he knew it,most were wondering why he had been summoned since he rarely attended classes.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olaide got to the door of the lecturer's office,boldly written on it was "Mrs Toms",he hesitated then he pushed the open botton,the door opened welcoming him to the beautiful office, Mrs Toms looked up from her seat at her visitor "Have Your Seat" Mrs Toms said as Olaide eyes scanned the room,he sat and waited for what brought him there. "I know you might be wondering why i asked you to see me? yes,you see i noticed you hardly come to class but you do perform beyond expectation,i just wonder how you do it." Olaide's face lit up with smile most thought he never had "it is hard work and heavenly grace"he said acting like a good child. After few discussion he was allowed to go.
"A criminal studying Criminology what do you expect? An expert now" Olaide thought as he drove out of school.To him he was putting his course of study into action.

Olaide was the child of Mr and Mrs Obatoke,he had alot at his disposal yet he found himself among rugged and die hard criminals,this was partly to his parent careless attitude and deposition and his taste for a wild life.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Few weeks later,Olaide and his group members went on another raid where they met their waterloo,it took the influence of his father for him not to stay a night in the prison,few days after his release,Olaide sat alone in his parents guest house at Golden Palace estate,he sat alone thinking about everything he had done in life, "it is time i left the group "he thought, "I have learned what i need to know,time to face life squarely" he paced around the house then stood before the mirror,his figure stared back at him, he was a tall man with muscles showing all over his body,he had a childish face but his heart was that of a matured man,he smiled sheepishly at his figure which also smiled back,his eyes fell on a written words on an art work on the wall and it read this
"I have learned greater than what is needed, my past is enough to guide me into the future." he recited it on and on,"it is time" he thought
After school Olaide established his own organization as a provider of private security service with the help of his parents he was able to gather enough resources and man power, his firn was registered under the Ministry of Security and internal affairs of Coast Ore republic as was expected of every private security firm in the country,his firm was also registered under the "World Security Services" thus given his firm a local and foreign outlook.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olaide sat in his office, it was a Tuesday morning, he was jotting down somethings when his secretary spoke to him through the intra-communication system, "sir, a bank named Amiable Bank Of The People needs our services, I have sent you the mail" she said and the line went off. Olaide turned on his laptop clicked on his mail and saw the details of the matter at hand, the bank had been robbed but not of money "what a serious case,what could they have stolen instead of money" he thought. he pressed a red botton on his table, few minutes later, a young man was before him he was a staff of the firm, he had sharp eyes that could trail things faster than you can imagine "Tope, we are moving out to investigate an intresting matter" Olaide said to the young man before him.

Soon they were on their way to the bank, their car came to an halt in front of the firm they observed protocols showing their identity card where needed, now they were seated before the top echeleon officer of the organisation.
"Welcome sirs", Mr Akintayo, the Managing Director of the bank said while extending an hand shake to Olaide and his partner. " To why you are here", Mr Akintayo began "there was an hijack on one of our vechicles few meters from here, a security man was in the vechicle with the driver they were attacked but no harm was done to them as they coperated with them to the fullest,that is how it all went". Olaide who had been all ears said "but first we need to make some enqiries from you sir,this vechicle that was hijacked or let use stolen because that is the situation here since they didn't call you after the attack or did they?" Olaide asked, to which Mr Akintayo replied "they didn't" Olaide continued " so that is a point this is pure robbery but could also be an hijack if properly traced", to which Mr Akintayo noded in ascent, "now my next question is what was in the vechicle? because I know they did not attack for just an ordinary vechicle" while Olaide said this, his partner was busy scribbing all the information , "oh yes, you are right" Mr Akintayo shouted "how could I have forgotten the vechicle was carrying a printing machine which we just acquired". "Now we are getting somewhere,were the staff told about the new development?" Olaide asked further, "no not all, except for some top echeleon officers like myself,we were three who knew about it, myself, the chief accountant Mr Oyetola, Mrs Oluwatoba the ware house manager to whom the equipment was to be dislodged to" Mr Akintayo replied "what about the driver and the security man were they a privy to the knowledge of the equipment?" olaide asked. "No they don't a thing because the vechicle was sealed,we only asked them to dispatch the vechicle at the warehouse then Mrs Oluwatoba would know what to do with it" Mr Akintayo explained. olaide though of having an interview with the other principals who knew about the equipment incuding the driver and the security man differently, before they left the organisation they gathered information on the stolen vechicle, it was a pick up van,painted white with the bank logo on it,they also collected info on the printing machine and profile of all the officers involved.

on their way back to their firm, Olaide asked his partner what he thought on the issue, " I believe there is a mole in the organisation sir and i don't trust that Mr Akintayo,he maintained shifty eyes when you were questioning him and he was slow to answer some question" Tope replied. "you are right,all things point out that there is a mole,but who it is we do not know and at such cannot make assumptions yet" Olaide said
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mr Eze sat in his spacious sitting room looking at the pictures that were shot at the previous ceremony and smiling to himself,Mrs Eze soon joined him,she sat close to her husband "Dear,the party was funfilled and Your friend Oyetola really tried i was shocked when he mentioned those whooping sum of money " Mrs Eze said to her smiling husband "that's my friend for you,when i went to thank him yesterday you should have seen the happiness on his face,to him he was standing by me but all the same we should thank God for everything and how is Joy?" Mr Eze asked "She is taking a nap,darling she is so troublesome i think she took that from you" Mrs Eze said laughing.

Back at the Private Security Service building,Olaide stood by a board in his office making some analyses on the issue on ground. "My God this is hard we cannot trail the vehicle but i think we have to invite some of the parties involved casually without leaving any room for suspicion" He thought,he was lost in his thought that he didn't know when Tope walked in,Tope had to touch him before he was brought back to reality. "I was thinking of how we should do this" Olaide said,Tope nodded knowingly "we should invite them individually but with different tactics" Olaide continued "There are three officers,i already have Mr Akintayo monitored,the bug was planted under his table although he doesn't know about it.Now i want you to work on the security man and the driver,Shola will work on Mr Oyetola while i will invite Mrs Oluwatoba to a dinner,All cleared?" Olaide asked to which Tope nodded in accord and walked out.
It was time for duty,the one that reveal alot to help on the matter at stake.
"Evil would be revealed,even if it lurks in the dark,the shining light of truth would expose it,No matter how long it takes."
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
cyberprince8 Missmossy Tummyyoung kinglee1 Snowangel4 aprilwise Nancywealth Iyke1998 oppsyij kingDELE joanee20 Benignasweety oneman11 Valon4ego bamirotola Iyke1998 billynoni Glowingscenes divepen trixandra sammyhoe , repogirl bamirotola kingphilip , TiffanyJ , Kayemjay ,Nobody 360prince , PrettySpicey Blessinzy Larrysun, TemitopeDaniel , Queenxstar , Princesa zuby77 Flakkydagirl, Royver , Kingphilip , Bukkydan Stefikal Ven97 , Underage Dammygoody , snowprince Lanicky ToriEmManson Ummuja Tallesty1 SLIDEwaxie d9ty7 saraphina oluwaemmanuel Tytylorpe , Nancydearie Seun , ellahzy Wampy ashatoda and co
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
following... mention duly observed grin grin grin
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by invisibleman2: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
olusharp I am following solidly behind you
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Here we are o
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
On a wednesnight Olaide was suited up like a gentle man,he walked into the Palace Restaurant and took a seat at a corner then ordered for a bottle of water while he await his visitor,he planted a bug under the table. Few minutes later Mrs Oluwatoba walked in looking around for Olaide who invited her, on seeing her he waved in her direction. Here was Mrs Oluwatoba before him,First he started by offering her something to cool her down since they were not in hurry she requested for a bottle of water too and kept her cool,she was playing mind tactics with him,Olaide knowing this fully well smiled at her asking questions on how her day went and other irrelevant matters then he hit the nail on the head "do you know anything about the missing printing machine?" he asked looking into her eyes, "yes i do,it was our latest equipment and i was suppose to receive it but it was stolen by God knows who" she blurted out. Olaide too a sip of water then continued "do you want to tell me you don't know people who stole this equipment?" she looked at him as though she had seen a snake "please do not put words in my mouth, why would i know a thing about it" she retorted visibly annoyed but kept her cool. Seeing this,he smiled "don't be angry i am only doing my duty,in this case everyone is a suspect" She couldn't stand it anymore without letting him complete his statement Mrs Oluwatoba stood to leave "can we call it a night?" she blurted out but Olaide took her phone and as though he was typing his number "give me a call when there is anything New,good night" he said passing her the phone and she left. He was not worried he had achieve his aim on why he had invited her at least he could now listen to her at the comfort of his office her phone had been penetrated the rest was to play safe. He stood up to leave target number two nailed "it would soon yield result" he thought
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Missmossy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Present, interesting piece. Do work on your spacing, proofread your work for corrections too.

2 Likes

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tope sat by a tree he had been watching and monitoring the movement of the driver and the security man for days and he had come up with the fact that they were close friends. Today he sat down waiting patiently for them to pass so he could follow them to their destination. At last the duo walked pass him on their way to a bet joint Tope followed them secretly they soon got to the spot,Tope quickly mingled with the crowd but had his eyes on them. The duo placed their bet to no winning then they sat down to take some hard drinks, this was when Tope came into view seeing that they were almost drunk he willingly bought them more drinks till they were dead drunk,the questioning began,"is this what you people do all day,don't you have any job?" Tope asked feigning suprise, the drunk driver replied "yes we used to have a job but we were laid off due to an incident." "what incident was that?" Tope asked again,this time the security man answered him telling him every detail on how the vehicle they were in was snatched by armed robbers so the firm they worked for laid them off with no pay. Tope sat down thinking over what they told him,they were sacked with no pay off then where did they get the money to place on bet and alcohol on a daily basis. "em ok,you people should tell me the truth now,you don't want to tell me what really happened" he said as if laughing, "it is because you are our friend we are telling you this,what really happened was that the vehicle we said was stolen was not real,the attack was planned by one of our Ogas who had already tipped us with enough Money to last us for long the thieves attacked and we willingly obeyed their instructions." the security man answered, "and what was the name of this Oga? what was in the stolen vehicle?" Tope asked smiling,this time the driver answered "his name is Mr Oyetola,the man get money o but what was in the vehicle we don't know" he answered as he gulped down another bottle.
Tope moved away from them his mission was accomplished,Mr Oyetola had to be trailed, "alcohol to stupor was bad look at the way it loosen their tongues and they said everything" he thought as he drove back to the office.

***Hiding is what you can continue to do but remember one day your hideout will lead to your captivity***

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by jephthal: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
you are hitting it bro,good job.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by kingDELE(m): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Yeh man. Make i find space sitdown 4 dis thory. Thanks 4 callin
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Mrs Eze was returning from the hospital where she had taken Joy to to receive her third immunization,Joy was cranky due to the injection immediately they got home she put her to sleep and set to do some chores.
She soon got tired and went to the kitchen to get some food,it was while eating a call from an unknown number came in,she picked the call "Hello" she said,the caller replied "Hello Darling,how are you today and your baby?" Mrs Eze didn't answer rather she replied with another question "Who is this?" the caller seem to be having fun as he chuckled before answering "it is me Oyetola,I want to see you sweet heart" without letting her reply he continued "I have always loved you even before your marriage to my friend but you didn't take notice of my love and gesture, all i did at the party was all for you and mind you it is just a tip of the iceberg this doesn't affect your marriage let me just have a taste of what my friend is enjoying" he finally said, Mrs Eze was quiet she was thinking wildly "did he say 50,000 dollars is a tip?this is what i call stinking rich" she said to herself "what about my husband?" she replied, Mr Oyetola sensing he was winning her over gained more composure and replied "He doesn't have to know except you tell him,so will you come to my guest house on Wednesday by 10:00am,I will expecting you love" he said and the line went off. Mrs Eze was lost in her thought. "50,000 dollars a tip? it is not as if he is not handsome,he is more handsome than Eze" she didn't noticed when Mr Eze walked in,he had to call her name to get her attention "welcome dear" she said suprised to see him "what were you thinking about that was making you smile and you didn't know when i came in?" he asked with a smile "I was thinking of us and the baby" she lied. Mr Eze nodded and walked in.

Back in the Private Security Service Olaide was attentive to the information that was garnered by Tope, After all had been said Olaide walked to the board and pointed at Mr Oyetola's name "the evidence you bought is pointing at him" Olaide said and then continued "but my own evidence is pointing at Mrs Oluwatoba,she received a call today asking the caller if she had received the stuff not mentioning the type of stuff she was talking about and when i trailed the caller's number it was a foreign number" Olaide relay, Tope sat doing some thinking "does that mean she is working for someone who might have gotten the equipment?" Tope asked, Olaide breathed in and out before answering "yes,i think that is as expected but we should thread softly the evidence are pointing to the two of them,now we need to have a chat with Mr Oyetola and i want you to run a background check on him" Tope grabbed his laptop as they worked on in silence.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Missmossy(f): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Captivating, keep it coming cheesy
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
In the guest house Mr Oyetola sat on a bed where he awaited his visitor Mrs Eze, his lewd manner was one of his many weakness. She came as expected carrying her baby, he made her comfortable "I have been eying you all this while but you didn't accede eh?" Mr Oyetola asked while she looked away shyly "please let's talk on why i am here" she replied, He shifted closer to her "you are an adult so am i and i know you know what i want want,let stop playing out of script " Mr Oyetola said running his hands all over her body, "what about my husband,your friend,what if he finds out you know he trust you" she asked as she was giving in already as her breathing had increased "To hell with friendship,he can't find out we will play safe"he said as he pushed her to the bed and that was it.

"A man who lays with a married woman will end up badly not to talk of a best friend,he is digging his grave"

In a conference room,seated were Olaide,Tope and Shola who double as the secretary. Olaide cleared his voice and began "as you have been briefed on the matter at hand,you have to work as an undercover agent,you will move close to the target,his profile shows he is promiscuous so there wouldn't be any problem for you moving close to him" Tope continued where Olaide had stopped "I have monitored his movement he is always at the Pearch Tree club every Thursday night at exactly 9:00pm" Olaide looked at her "hope you can pull this off" Olaide asked Shola who was seated across him, she answered in affirmation,he continued "you have to put on the micro phone on so we can listen to your conversation and don't worry about security we will be on ground "Olaide assured. with these they all set to work.

2 Likes

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by jephthal: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
baddoo,the story is going gaga.it is gonna be hot.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
thanks to you all..following
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Olusharp(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
"But we agreed that i will get the vehicle after you have dispatched what it contains" Mr Oyetola shouted,He was seated before Chief Okafor the head of a terror group in the country, Chief Okafor was angered by the bravado displayed by Oyetola "Will you shut your mouth,do you know who you are shouting at?" Mr Oyetola sensing the danger at hand quickly mellow "Sir Okafor,I am sorry,you know according to our agreement i get the vehicle and you know i supplied the information i am yet to receive my balance of the service provided" Mr Oyetola pleaded. Chief cast a glance at him,sniff some drug then answered him "if it is about the vehicle it will be sent to you tonight by my boys but remember to rebrand the vehicle i don't want any trail and to the balance issue the machine has started it work" Cheif Okafor started laughing "you will get an alert of your balance tomorrow,you have done well."
With this Mr Oyetola smiled out of the den which was the abode of chief Okafor with a happy mind.

It was a thursnight, Olaide and Tope sat in a Suv in the car pack of the prestigious Pearch tree club,the car was fully equipped,Shola was in already. As was expected Mr Oyetola arrived in his car by 9:00pm on dot,he was feeling fly as he walk into the club. "Target in" Tope notified Shola through his headset, she look at the door way as Mr Oyetola walked in,the rest was in her hands. Olaide and Tope sat hopefully in the vehicle hoping things turn out right.
Mr Oyetola walked to his usual seat at the VVIP section and order for some drinks,Shola watched him closely she loosen her shirt a bit to show her full cleavage then she walked up to him. On sighting a beautiful damsel he beckon on her to come closer which made the bouncers pave way for her,his libido had increased and was already seeing her naked body in his mind,he offered her a seat,Shola gave him a pleasing smirk when she noticed the control she had on him,she expose more of her cleavage to his bulging eyes,he was going crazy where he sat. Shola finally introduced herself "I am Priscilia and you?" she asked, "i am Oyetola,call me by my name,what is a girl like you doing here all alone,i can take of you,I work with a bank but i assure you I am extremely rich and with all these your loads i am willing to spend on you to my last kobo" he said. "who ask am for him epistle now" Shola thought,she let him feed his eyes then she continued "you rich but you work in a bank,the industry doesn't pay much or do they?" she asked licking her lips to his pleasure, Oyetola brain sparked up with the gesture, "eh,you see they don't pay much but i have other means which i get money from" Mr Oyetola said,Shola brush her hair aside "hmm you must be very creative,what other means ?" She asked seductively, without minding if he was saying too much Mr Oyetola replied "I provide people with different kinds of information on some equipment." After saying that he lost control,he already had a hard on as he led Shola away to a room in the club,he was already all over her she had to hold him with all her strength "wait,wait,lets do this later ,you are just getting to know me but if you must have it i need your help,i want to introduce my brother to you,he needs a job but i don't know if i am asking too much but can you help him with one?" she asked, without thinking Mr Oyetola answered "Off course i can,bring him when coming next week thursnight,i will be here by 9pm." with this she kissed him deeply and went out,he fell on the bed awaiting her return but she never came back not that night.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Missmossy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Heemah Dandypearl Cho25bc kingphillip Joanee20 come read.
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by joanee20(f): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming!!!
Heemah Dandypearl Cho25bc kingphillip Joanee20 come read.
Thanks for the mention missy, am here now..quite an interesting story
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by joanee20(f): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Olusharp:
cyberprince8 Missmossy Tummyyoung kinglee1 Snowangel4 aprilwise Nancywealth Iyke1998 oppsyij kingDELE joanee20 Benignasweety oneman11 Valon4ego bamirotola Iyke1998 billynoni Glowingscenes divepen trixandra sammyhoe , repogirl bamirotola kingphilip , TiffanyJ , Kayemjay ,Nobody 360prince , PrettySpicey Blessinzy Larrysun, TemitopeDaniel , Queenxstar , Princesa zuby77 Flakkydagirl, Royver , Kingphilip , Bukkydan Stefikal Ven97 , Underage Dammygoody , snowprince Lanicky ToriEmManson Ummuja Tallesty1 SLIDEwaxie d9ty7 saraphina oluwaemmanuel Tytylorpe , Nancydearie Seun , ellahzy Wampy ashatoda and co

present sir...sorry am late

1 Like

Re: The Discovered Mole.. by Missmossy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
joanee20:

Thanks for the mention missy, am here now..quite an interesting story
You are welcome dear smiley
Re: The Discovered Mole.. by cho25bc(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming!!!

Heemah
Dandypearl
Cho25bc
kingphillip
Joanee20 come read.
Thanks dearie. I jst saw this mention and I've subscribed 2 it,though I'm yet 2 start reading.
@Op and others, pls take ur time 2 also visit my thread,click d link below and subscribe. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidney Sheldon: I Need Your Views On This Author / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) / Petals Of Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.