Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (727 Views)

2019: Lamido, Fayose, Makarfi, Others Have Nothing To Offer, Buhari Will..- SGF / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by theV0ice: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, on Monday, said he would contest for presidency on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.

Lamido made this known to newsmen in his village – Bamaina – in Birnin-kudu Local Government Area of the State.

He, however, said a party’s ticket was not given to anybody on the platter of gold, adding that a candidate must earn it.

“If my party finds me worthy of the party’s presidential ticket to serve Nigeria, I will thank God and oblige.

“Although there are issues in the party that we are all working to resolve, we hope to have success soon and come out united.

“As I’m talking to you now, we are working silently to resolve our differences and bring back to our fold those that left the party for APC”, he said.

The former governor held that the internal crisis in PDP was the reason for its defeat in 2015 general elections.

He said that the party had the capacity to rule the country again but the members must work hard to achieve that.

Lamido denied any rift between him and his successor, Gov. Muhammad Badaru of APC.

He stated that both of them had mutual respect for each other and he had no differences with him other than political ideologies. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/will-run-presidency-pdp-2019-lamido/
Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by Nelkoko: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just imagine wat buhari n fashola dey do.....

Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by theV0ice: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
This was OBJ's candidate for 2015 before GEJ dealt with him. It was meant to be a Lamido/Amaechi PDP 2015 ticket.

I think he stands a chance in 2019
Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
calm down... we are returning to the helm of power in 2019 no doubt
Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by tayebest(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
what of sheriff (fayose's puppet)??

I smell huge faction in PDP soon...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by yarimo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sule lamido and nyson weki for president and vice president 2099 PDP power grin
Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
If PDP want to win 2019, current Pdp Governors have to outperform their Apc counterparts, thats how you win the hearts of the people. Forget propaganda, without this, there's no way people will vote pdp. People are wise now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by Baawaa(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
“Although there are issues in the party that we are all working to resolve, we hope to have success soon and come out united.
Never again PDP in this Nation

1 Like

Re: I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016

(1)

Photo : Can Anyone Identify This Young Girl? / Gov. Ugwuanyi's Press Conference On The Recent Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu / #flashback: Jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.