Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. (804 Views)

Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / Nigeria Suffering As Ghana Gets It Right / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b]
My boss called my attention today to a wrong payment i did and ordered me to reverse the payment with immediate effect. Wirh reluctant mode, i went out and straight to the bank very close to my office too.
Stepping out of the company's premises i immediately thought i was in hell with the heat wave that blew me.
The scourge of this sun was so much that i had to rush back inside the office premises. On grtting inside i realized PHCN just ceased the light. With the hope that the power generator should be put on, yet nothing happened for 5mintues. Sense dawned on me immediately that we could not even get fuel to power tge generator.
my skin was literally melting as at when i got to the bank. I was so relieved when the snowy air of the bank hit me. I was happy and decided to use more than enough time in the bank. After some minutes storing cold temperature into my system, ( who knows, maybe i can make use of it in the office) my boss call came in to come and locate a file. With much contempt to his office i managed to bulge out and off to the office.
Getting to the office i realized my boss just went out for a meeting.

Somewhere around the corner of my office where my window was located, i started thinking about the predicament i am to face again going back home. I had only 150naira left on me. I wikl be travelling from Ikeja down to festac town.
Which averagely is to cost me 350 since tge inception of the fuel palava.
"Hmmm, i have to struggle again with bulky people to get the small amount of danfo plying the road these days ( i spend more than 2hours waiting for buses at time, and especially on fridays)

" Enny, how light be for your area now"? My manager just asked me. I snapped out of my trance into reality. It took me about 30 seconds to answer the question he just asked. Smiling... " ha, oga mi.. light, abi no be light you ask now, hin don be like 2weeks now wey we get light ooo".
Seriously, the last rime we had electricity was a sunday when they brought the light for 2hours and took it, that was the last time i saw government electricity in my area.

Nairalanders, this is my story and obviously many here too.

No light.
No fuel
Global warming
Economic melt down
Companies downsizing
Expensive food and water

. .....Which way Nigerians, what can we do?

Is it true we are suffering and smilling?

Or maybe... is God angry with us?

No, God forbid that....

I also read in a news that the sea is overflowing and crossing its boundary.... hmmm, the Global warming is causing the ice on the ice regions to melt, causing overflow to the sea around here. I stand to be corrected..

9airaland wrote this piece.
[/b]

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Come see, abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by lekkie073(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
the globe is getting warmer while events in nigeria r getting hotter
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 400billionman: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
All nah CHANGE.

Nigerians get Certificate in suffering..
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
400billionman:
All nah CHANGE.

Nigerians get Certificate in suffering..

But obviously, this is just too much
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
9airaland:
[b]
My boss called my attention today to a wrong payment i did and ordered me to reverse the payment with immediate effect. Wirh reluctant mode, i went out and straight to the bank very close to my office too.
Stepping out of the company's premises i immediately thought i was in hell with the heat wave that blew me.
The scourge of this sun was so much that i had to rush back inside the office premises. On grtting inside i realized PHCN just ceased the light. With the hope that the power generator should be put on, yet nothing happened for 5mintues. Sense dawned on me immediately that we could not even get fuel to power tge generator.
my skin was literally melting as at when i got to the bank. I was so relieved when the snowy air of the bank hit me. I was happy and decided to use more than enough time in the bank. After some minutes storing cold temperature into my system, ( who knows, maybe i can make use of it in the office) my boss call came in to come and locate a file. With much contempt to his office i managed to bulge out and off to the office.
Getting to the office i realized my boss just went out for a meeting.

Somewhere around the corner of my office where my window was located, i started thinking about the predicament i am to face again going back home. I had only 150naira left on me. I wikl be travelling from Ikeja down to festac town.
Which averagely is to cost me 350 since tge inception of the fuel palava.
"Hmmm, i have to struggle again with bulky people to get the small amount of danfo plying the road these days ( i spend more than 2hours waiting for buses at time, and especially on fridays)

" Enny, how light be for your area now"? My manager just asked me. I snapped out of my trance into reality. It took me about 30 seconds to answer the question he just asked. Smiling... " ha, oga mi.. light, abi no be light you ask now, hin don be like 2weeks now wey we get light ooo".
Seriously, the last rime we had electricity was a sunday when they brought the light for 2hours and took it, that was the last time i saw government electricity in my area.

Nairalanders, this is my story and obviously many here too.

No light.
No fuel
Global warming
Economic melt down
Companies downsizing
Expensive food and water

. .....Which way Nigerians, what can we do?

Is it true we are suffering and smilling?

Or maybe... is God angry with us?

No, God forbid that....

I also read in a news that the sea is overflowing and crossing its boundary.... hmmm, the Global warming is causing the ice on the ice regions to melt, causing overflow to the sea around here. I stand to be corrected..

9airaland wrote this piece.
[/b]

Quite a good post you are a good writer.

Wish Nigeria government would just be sensitive to our suffering once
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Drabeey:

Quite a good post you are a good writer.

Wish Nigeria government would just be sensitive to our suffering once

Thank you sir.
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by Kainene77: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
I like your write-up too but I don't believe that God is punishing anyone. Corrupt, incompetent politicians and the mindset of the average Nigerian are the reasons for most of what you have listed in your write-up.

The country was blessed with resources but humans didn't use them in a way that would benefit EVERYONE.
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
God also gives mercy.
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is God angry with us? I'll let you decide

Imagine you are a deity, sitting on your own je jelly
Now you have people from a far away continent calling your name and praying to you for both good and bad fortune
None of them obey any of your laws, but yet they call you everyday, you are pissed of at their hypocrisy and how much hate they have for one another since you can see all things hidden and not hidden.

If you where God, ask yourself and be sincere. will you not wipe out these continent?

1 Like

Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Is God angry with us? I'll let you decide

Imagine you are a deity, sitting on your own je jelly
Now you have people from a far away continent calling your name and praying to you for both good and bad fortune
None of them obey any of your laws, but yet they call you everyday, you are pissed of at their hypocrisy and how much hate they have for one another since you can see all things hidden and not hidden.

If you where God, ask yourself and be sincere. will you not wipe out these continent?

Lol at your very concise analysis sir. But to your question, truly i will be tempted to Wipe 'em out, but still i won't because i will imagine the stress i passed through when creating them, coupled with the fact that some of them are good
Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 400billionman: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
9airaland:

Lol at your very concise analysis sir. But to your question, truly i will be tempted to Wipe 'em out, but still i won't because i will imagine the stress i passed through when creating them, coupled with the fact that some of them are good

I know you will wipe them out slowly and painfully..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Was Worth N4 Billion Before Becoming Governor / Breaking News :Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok Girl - Premium Times / BREAKING: Former National Assembly Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.