Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,027 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex (4282 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Each time a man connects with a woman se.xually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn’t clean herself, his energy remain inside of her.
That imprint can often create illusional s.exual addiction to the individual.

When someone decides to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body’s vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple.

You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely! Just think about it and ask yourself… Ever wonder why they call it s.exual intercourse (INTER- Course)? It’s an
inter(nal) course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy.

This is something that a condom can’t protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh. There is no such thing as “Casual” Se.x or “Friends with Benefits”… No, No, No, I Don’t Think So!!! In.timate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people.

S.ex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints an debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

‘Casual se.x’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed.

You become joined to every person with whom your partner ha slept, as well as all the partners those people had.This type of “soul clutter” partner felt by your partner’s subconscious.

Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra- curricular s.exual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all themore difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by izonlucky01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
True talk but wetin man go do nah grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
true. But after this.... One bighead girl go still dey bleep every guy that has cash
Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by tayo60(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
How many times are we gonna read this topic?

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by liztemi(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexual transmitted disease(STD) can be cure medically but Sexual transmitted Demon(STD) can't be o

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by DopeBoiRapy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fuuny pple
Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by m0rena35(f): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
cry unfortunately this is true, women have to be careful, some men will have you howling at the moon, it took me years to get over my ex, but thank God I'm free from him. His **** should be considered a dangerous weapon smh. Glad I am married to my soulmate now, he's the only one I'm addicted to now cool kiss

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by Ruq: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2016
I lold at the picture of the demon confused on how to go about undressing the woman.
Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by Damsonkc(m): 2:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Why are we this gullible. Please where is your scientific proof? I understand that having unprotected sex with many people is bad because one can contract bad diseases but there is nothing spiritual about this. Did all the 700 wives and 300 concubines Solomon had become queens and intelligent? How do you people come up with such dumb thoughts? How?

Having sex is a biological necessity. It is bad to have many sexual partners and expose yourself to risk but what is worse is denying yourself a biological function your body is designed to perform.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Studies!!!
Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by slyrone(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2016
tayo60:
How many times are we gonna read this topic?
as much as u can cos u ve refused to stop having sex. change
Re: See What Happens Each Time A Man And A Woman Have Sex by slyrone(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2016
m0rena35:
cry unfortunately this is true, women have to be careful, some men will have you howling at the moon, it took me years to get over my ex, but thank God I'm free from him. His **** should be considered a dangerous weapon smh. Glad I am married to my soulmate now, he's the only one I'm addicted to now cool kiss
you look like an hausa

(1) (Reply)

Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) / A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.