Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper (20428 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by newsarena: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lille Osc and ex Super Eagles Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama took to Instagram this afternoon to showcase the Ligue 1 team of the year award he won for having a wonderful season for Lille. He captioned his post;

"From the depth of my heart,I want to say a very big thank you to God pour cette saison." "My wife,kids,brothers/sister(family).Un grands merci a tout mes co equipiers,coaches,staff medical and derigents de mon equipe. le president,directors,co-ordinators,everyone that worked round the clock to making me become a better player and have a successful season,the amazing supporters/fans. special mention is my goalie coach(Jean Pierre aka Mommote)Steeve Elana,Mike Maignan,Jean Butez.all the players from other clubs that nominated and voted me for this award.all the journalists and critics that set me on the right path.thank you so much.hopefully on the day,your votes will be enough for me to get the real trophy and not just the nomination trophy.thank you,I appreciate." Congrats to him!

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/vincent-enyeama-wins-ligue-1-team-of-the-year.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by newsarena: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
He deserves more

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by edorhe14(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow...What a player!!!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by danowena: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
He is long overdue for an international recognition/award. Congratulations to him!!! Well deserved award (if he wins).

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by DBossNG(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by femiakinbully(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oliseh can you see?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Praizekeyz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Don't take this too serious...we are just here to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Weldone Mr Vincent! More power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by omolola15(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op he never win the award na. He said nomination trophy not the original trophy. Na him be sey they just nominate the guy ni na. Dem never do the main award.

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by fizufizy: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
But y u leave super eagles?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by DExplorer1: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
The best goalie we have for now.
I wish he could bury his pride and come back to the eagles.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by bedspread: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow!!! Only in Nigeria do our best players have issues!!
NFF IS A WASTE
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by TVTKOKO(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
BUT FROM HIS SPEECH, HE WAS ONLY NOMINATED. HE HASN'T WON IT YET. Wrong information angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by SubtleFRED(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats to him but Which Lille did he win this award with?

The ones that were conceding like fouls or is there another one?
If its been calculated by number of saves alone,no problem cos he pulls that out countless number of times but if clean slates should be considered,search for PSG's goalie and hand it to him.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by optimismlaz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by owoatiswag(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
femiakinbully:
Oliseh can you see?

I pray make e no see....

Sacked already and enyeama is still the best goalkeeper
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Seanixking: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice one,Vincent.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by D9ty7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well deserved. One of the greatest players to ever play between the sticks.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by flowjoe: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
more clean sheets to ur CV smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by sightmedic: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
congrats to him for making us proud!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Presbulg(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats

Mtsheww , abeg it's only nomination he never win the real trophy.
Op sef
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is one of the few good goal keepers Nigeria has produced.

Anyways.....

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
You dey try sha, but Zlatan dey wire you steady.. grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by 9airaland(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
And this is whom one person deem fit to disgrace away from the National team. Hmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Lovexme(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Deserved.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Splendidee(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sail on my man. God punish haters
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by mhizbright: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
GOOD FOR HIM cool
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Dinocarex(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:
Op he never win the award na. He said nomination trophy not the original trophy. Na him be sey they just nominate the guy ni na. Dem never do the main award.
O.P didn't read... He did copy and paste.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Ijaya123: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Will like to see this guy in another league. French league dey dull him parole.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Fribery: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Which Lille?

The ones that were conceding like fouls or which?

lille hv conceeded the least amount of goals in the french ligue 1 after psg. please do small research before you comment in case of next time.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by Guyman02: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats!
Where is that half albino Oliseh who thought he was not good enough?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation / Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! / Victor Anichebe At The Gym To Work On His Injured Leg [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.