Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (39138 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omogin(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Thou shall not do this angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I been dey drive. I be wan park well send some zombies to sambisa
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
What date did you use to get your alerts when GEJ was in power?

Was it not the same 25th?

Buhari causes hardships, then turns around and solves it half way and some people expect me to cheer him up.

Never!

What is happening now is the real situation of the country, not the cosmetic and patch patch approach used by GEJ after emptying the treasury despite the huge revenue accrued to the fed govt. That approach was a time-based economic disaster waiting to explode if not for the coming of PMB.

11 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Ifebazz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!
I have not even seen my February salary not to talk of April angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by OKDnigeria: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
In d land of d blind, a one-eyed man is d king.

In the absence of any other achievement by d govt, payment of salary becomes celebrated.

Dat's all l have to say

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Presbulg(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Be careful where you say that

Bitterleaf man why so bitter about this news ?
wink
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
happney65:

And there they go with their propaganda..Always making it seem as if na them be the first person wey go do am..Since 1999,Federal civil servants have being paid on the 25th,na states own dey tey small because of allocations and stuffs..PDP did not make the paying of salaries on the 25th a big deal..Shey una no dey think at all?

No wonder u are being called Zoombies..Rubbish

Simply proof to me that it has always been paid before 25th in the past 4 years. Because me i get enough evidence to proof it's not. Thank God you also know i have lots of federal workers in my family. It's always between the first or second week of the month.

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by geeana(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
5k babe your whole year salary can not buy the bag I just purchase grin
Workers can never feel the pain of a Boss!

No wonder u are pained! Go and chop bitterleaf soup as your name implies since u are bitter!

4 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Mezuzah(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm yet to receive my salary, from federal agency

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Just received mine. A different ministry. What do u want to achieve from this?

You just dey waka thread to thread dey form Voltron for the matter grin grin grin
Defender of Lies tongue tongue
Quote me when you truly get alert.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by dragunov: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shininstar30:
I have not received ooo
Then you must be a ghost worker

5 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by OlowoB(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
omogin:

Even the fg is amazed at your level of zombism

And your father or mother or brothers and sisters are the Fg for you to know that?

Stop wailing... The ineffectual buffffon (GEJ) is gone forever and never to return again. There is nothing you can do about it for life.

And just so you know, prepare well, President Buhari will be there till 2023. Get your handkerchief on stand by mode.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by egojiokwu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
austinosita:
All these govt workers wey full nairaland, make una help una brother for job na! Na beg I dey beg o........before sufferness finish man

sad cry

What is your qualification and what can you offer with that qualification?

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
OKDnigeria:
In d land of d blind, a one-eyed man is d king.

In the absence of any other achievement by d govt, payment of salary becomes celebrated.

Dat's all l have to say

Even the one eye sef no dey see clear but Dem still crown am.
Where you see salary

https://www.nairaland.com/3067156/buharis-directive-salary-payment-impossible

IMPOSSIBLE grin grin grin
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

Buhari Approves Over $2B For Unpaid Workers Salaries; Directs CBN To Package Over ₦250B Special Intervention Fund For States

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/06/buhari-approves-over-2b-unpaid-workers-salaries-directs-cbn-package-over-₦250b-special

Money owed by your President Jonathan as at May. This publication was done in July 2015.

Get your facts right when defending a clueless President.

happney65 one of the facts. I beg open and read.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by onyichick(f): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
got mine some hours ago,hope they continue this way

5 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Answer the question.

When did you use to get your alerts prior to 29th May 2015.

Some of us are not easily deceived you know.

spicyuzo:

Lamentations of a Pained Soul..............

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by otokx(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
They should remember youth corpers o.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by menxer: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op if you are telling the truth, which i am wont to believe, does that make the AGF a liar, who said it won't be possible?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Klington: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
it's 7pm n I ve not received mine under d ministry of Nysc abi u b liar Mohamed relative.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Answe my question. What date did you use to get your alerts prior to 29th May, 2015?

Nusaf:

What is happening now is the real situation of the country, not the cosmetic and patch patch approach used by GEJ after emptying the treasury despite the huge revenue accrued to the fed govt. That approach was a time-based economic disaster waiting to explode if not for the coming of PMB.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Vandieee(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Business Administration! I'm good in administrative field, even it is to drive...
egojiokwu:

What is your qualification and what can you offer with that qualification?

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

You guyz are not tired of this silly conjectures. How does paying of salaries on the 25th of every month amount to patch patch approach ?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
But the Agf said it was impossible... So what's happening here
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
mykl01:

You just dey waka thread to thread dey form Voltron for the matter grin grin grin
Defender of Lies tongue tongue
Quote me when you truly get alert.
Got my April salary few minutes before my post and I have done the necessary transfers. U want an idea of my salary? U may develope HBP, so no need, happy wailing.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by phantom(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
meetmonde:
you fine, shey make i pm u
which fine? this one fine? na wa o! truly one mans meat is anothers poison. she looks just there to me o!! with her foundation-laden face.
she looks artificial to me though(like a barbie doll)..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
happney65:

And there they go with their propaganda..Always making it seem as if na them be the first person wey go do am..Since 1999,Federal civil servants have being paid on the 25th,na states own dey tey small because of allocations and stuffs..PDP did not make the paying of salaries on the 25th a big deal..Shey una no dey think at all?

No wonder u are being called Zoombies..Rubbish

Don't mind the dumb maggots

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by colosa: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wel I Neva see my own oooooo, I dey under ministry of education.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by piagetskinner(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Klington:
it's 7pm n I ve not received mine under d ministry of Nysc abi u b liar Mohamed relative.
If u are a corps member that promise doesn't cover you.
It only covers govt workers,not govt pikinsgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
You are yet to answer my question.

What date did you get your alerts prior to 29th May, 2015?

GEJ never owed workers. You can manufacture as much fake news as you wish. 95% of Nigerians can attest to the fact that GEJ treated the workers right and sent many of the workers for training abroad.

By the way stop mixing up State Government Workers salaries and that of Federal.

You can keep suffering and smiling but don't lie against a man better than the Duara dunce.

DExplorer1:

Buhari Approves Over $2B For Unpaid Workers Salaries; Directs CBN To Package Over ₦250B Special Intervention Fund For States

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/06/buhari-approves-over-2b-unpaid-workers-salaries-directs-cbn-package-over-₦250b-special

Money owed by your President Jonathan as at May. This publication was done in July 2015.

Get your facts right when defending a clueless President.

6 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
You forgot AGF said it will not be possible.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by happney65: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:

happney65 one of the facts. I beg open and read.

Rubbish..Says Page not found..You see your life outside?Nonesense...And even if he owned salaries,it was only May Salary he owned.and it maybe it was due to the fact that he was leaving on the 29th of May..But all the same,Salaries where paid on the 25th of every month since 1999,and PDP did not make it sound like a very big deall..

Una no get sense at alll..I swear..Hiannnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / Magu Sent Back To Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.