Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA (38237 Views)

Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by olillywales(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016

A 60-year-old grandmother, Asabi Adebayo, has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by DickDastardly(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
At 60? angry

Microphone ....sorry ..... Name check ..... floor opens grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by SageTravels: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
She do not even look like somebody that has US Visa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by juniorportland(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
my God!..innocent children...may God judge u accordingly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by 4nobody4every1: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Reporting for duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Branch grin

Remarks: Abort Mission! I repeat, Abort Mission. cheesy

Reason: Suspect not Igbo, I repeat, Suspect is our own. grin

Relaying Message to NCAN Togo, Festac, Surulere, Accra, Libya, Iraq & Syria branches in the following manner - Delta, Alpha, Omicron, Romeo, Echo.

Over & Out! grin

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by ekojoe(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow

ASSUMPTIONS

•Life begins at 40
•She started the business at 40
•She is 60. 20 years experience
•1 child = 3 Million Naira
•Sells 10 children yearly
200 KIDS SOLD SUCCESSFULLY
6 BILLION NAIRA

This is good business!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by imeller: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by danowena: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
At 60 yrs, she is very close to her grave, so one should wonder why so much greed for money. At her age, women are even more sympathetic to children. Although, one could argue that she is doing the children no harm.
Some nairalanders wish to have been 'trafficked' to the US when they were young because their lives for don 'better' grin . Infact some people wonder why their forefathers were not taken as slaves to the US sef. grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by drizslim(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who's Mama Be Dat!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
God bless the officials of the orphanage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Millz404(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg i am up for sale... Half the price... This country don tire me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Hillzy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
If a 60years old woman not man ooo, from the south...... oh let me check d name again, chai southwest can do this kind of tin, tell me wat will d young ones in that same region will do? This is far more worst than drug trafficking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by sweetilicious(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is bad. How can you sell a child?

3 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
End time old woman your cup don full End time old woman your cup don full
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by devigblegble: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o but it's none of my business tho
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by PsalmieD(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Choi, babymamas beware oo, wch kind #winch be dix
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria....amala and ewedu soup dey for table o!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by SayDeeJay: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is simply unbelievable!

A woman @60?
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by lukasmuyiwa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
tell me more
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by intrepidjay1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Make i buy land....

I go comment lata!!!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Hillzy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is ok
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Young03(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
everyday for the thief

one day for....
Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Jediel1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
This kin granma no fit do omuguoo

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Ramanto(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
at 60 that she's supposed to be preparing for death by putting good deeds in front.

smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by surestakes: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
olillywales:

A 60-year-old grandmother, [size=30pt]Asabi Adebayo[/size], has told the Oyo State Police Command that she had a thriving baby trafficking ring where she allegedly bought five babies for the whopping sum of N5 million, at N1 million per baby, with the sole purpose of taking the babies to the United State of America, for sale.

Adebayo who added that she had lived a large part of her life in the USA, said she bought the babies from a child trafficker based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspect, after buying the babies, brought them to an orphanage in Ibadan, and was in the process of obtaining a certified police report for them in preparation for moving them abroad before she was nabbed.

Parading Adebayo at the state police headquarters at Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, said the woman would have escaped if not for the patriotic effort of the officials of the orphanage who reported the matter at the Iyaganku Police Station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-60-yr-old-woman-caught-in-baby.html

13 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Temismith(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
after taking dem to the US, what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Kainene77: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Millz404:
Abeg i am up for sale... Half the price... This country don tire me

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by maxjax(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
those babies will b very angry if they find out that their journey to tha promise land USA was truncated

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by brandchambers: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Though crimes generally are abhorrent, crimes against kids to me are unforgivable even with the best of intent. An old woman for that matter. its speaks volumes about how terribly the world has degenerated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by Blackberrybabes: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
PLEASE COME BUY ME FOR FREE.

Lolzzzz.

Yankee wey don tire me to dey visit self.

Anyway, woman must wack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA by boykiss99(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
The world is really something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) / Mother And Daughter Arrested For Selling Cannabis, Skunk In Ogun State / Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.