Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (30302 Views)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by cktheluckyman: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

You better face the reality and stop deceiving yourself. Your ipod newspaper, Vanguard, is giving virtually an hourly report and they have not reported anything as such.

Moreover, they have been reporting the havoc the fulanis are wrecking and how your people are scampering and usain bolting tosafety.

By tommorow the situation will become clearer!! I forsee reprisal killings speading to more cities tommorow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
The last attack was April 20th by the way. The one before that was 2 weeks before. E be like say dem get case dem wan close for Enugu.

Enugu is no mans land or its under the Sultan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by superstar1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

By tommorow the situation will become clearer!! I forsee reprisal killings speading to more cities tommorow

Mr. Nostradamus, the man who saw tomorrow, we are waiting for the never ending tomorrow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by cktheluckyman: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

Mr. Nostradamus, the man who saw tomorrow, we are waiting for the never ending tomorrow.

Bros tommorow is not far naa.let's wait and see!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by superstar1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It is just 2hours and 26minutes away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Okay. I 'll be waiting for next week's news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Enugu is no mans land or its under the Sultan

Sultan ke? Last I heard, Enugu ordained a new emir. Emir lil wayne grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by VivianUdeogu(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
mightyhazell:
taa!

Igbo hating runt like u cheesy
An Ada Igbo like me is ''Igbo hating'' bacause I say the truth, but the Fulani's that massacred us today at Enugwu are Igbo loving, right? You guys are pathetic

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by FortunateOsahon: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
“It is unfortunate that people can be mercilessly killed without human feeling.

You can see how these people were killed and sliced like bread; people should respect the sanctity of human life,” he said.

NAN [size=14pt]reports that scores of the people who fled from Nimbo are now taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka[/size].

THE VANGUARD.

This is terrible. shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by MarysMeal: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
But where is noblezone when you need him most?

OfoIgbo and ikengawo are viewing.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
“It is unfortunate that people can be mercilessly killed without human feeling.

“You can see how these people were killed and sliced like bread; people should respect the sanctity of human life,” he said.

[size=18pt]NAN reports that scores of the people who fled from Nimbo are now taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka.[/size]

I didn't even see this one grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by FortunateOsahon: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

I didn't even see this one grin grin

My corper friend in Enugu is not safe, he said the head of the village was butchered like meat and everyone have fled the town.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
FortunateOsahon:

My corper friend in Enugu is not safe, he said the head of the village was butchered like meat and everyone have fled the town.

So your friend didn't wait around to beat his chest at them? That would have stopped Fulanis on their track.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

Karma is crazy.

It is so sad for this menace to come into the heartland of Ibo land, despite all their name calling of Agatus and pathetic fun making of them.

All the same, Fulani herdsmen are blood sucking demons will must all (Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Itshekiris, hausas, Nupes, Kanuris etc) unite to either annihilate or deport back to Fouta Jalon.
Can you imagine. I felt really bad when they were taunting and tormenting omenka with the agatu massacre. And I was like how will people harbour so much hatred in them that they don't even see any evil in laughing at dead children, women and men. And that's the same attitude the ibo folks are exhibiting against the victims of boko haram. Smh

No matter how much we disagree with the ibo folks, I don't think any sane Yoruba will derive joy when innocent ones among them are killed in coldblood. If you'd notice, you will see that most of the mockery we throw at the ibo folks are usually ipods mockery and some other silly Biafra _shits.

I totally agree and support your second paragraph. Though I hear people say the Fulani herdsmen use a lot of charms when they are out to attack people.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Sijo01(f): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Are Enugu men cowards?

They should issue an ultimatum wink to those Fulani men

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by nbright: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by oboy3(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I dont know when denying the obvious and playing the ostrich makes one a genuine Igbos. Even if its one Igbo that is killed, shouldnt it be a cause for concern? Since morning I havent heard anything from the Enugu state Government(This report is from the Police). It makes me to begin to ask about what my people are doing abaout this onslaught against us instead of ranting online
you this yoruba thing,you just wish you are igbo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Eeroh95(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
I just dey imagine why bubu never talk anything about this fulani people sef

Oh coz he is one abi

Ni9ja and tribalism eh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Toscoas2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Is that your wish?

5 dead bodies are in the morgue of Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka, I am an eye witness, they are on a revenge mission but believe me this will mark the end of Fulani herdsmen in that community and its neighboring villages

Okpuje community, udi and many others secretly flushed them out in the past, uzo_Uwani people will not disappoint.

I blame the state Governor who has refused to empower and arm boys with guns and trucks in the guise of vigilante group to check mate this evil Fulani's perpetrate against our people

Some time I feel like suspecting if the hands of our leaders in the East is in this activities of Fulani herdsmen just to score cheap political sympathy and discredit the Government at the centre, but on the other hand as someone who grew up among fulanis, I remember they behave like animals.......this kind of killings is not new
Shut up and sleep, Gov will arm you, dumb head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by oboy3(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Can you imagine. I felt really bad when they were taunting and tormenting omenka with the agatu massacre. And I was like how will people harbour so much hatred in them that they don't even see any evil in laughing at dead children, women and men. And that's the same attitude the ibo folks are exhibiting against the victims of boko haram. Smh

No matter how much we disagree with the ibo folks, I don't think any sane Yoruba will derive joy when innocent ones among them are killed in coldblood. If you'd notice, you will see that most of the mockery we throw at the ibo folks are usually ipods mockery and some other silly Biafra _shits.

I totally agree and support your second paragraph. Though I hear people say the Fulani herdsmen use a lot of charms when they are out to attack people.
@bold,those ones making mockery remarks on this thread are not yorobaas bah?
or you are wearing ur glasses upside down?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by YelloweWest: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

You better face the reality and stop deceiving yourself. Your ipod newspaper, Vanguard, is giving virtually an hourly report and they have not reported anything as such.

Moreover, they have been reporting the havoc the fulanis are wrecking and how your people are scampering and usain bolting tosafety.
Wow! You support this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari, but why? You'll never escape the judgment of God, you and your generation. God will disgrace that evil plan of yours.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by bebe2(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
shocked shocked

Since wen has igbo men become this weak.

DAMN, So painful cry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by IamOpemipo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
oboy3:
@bold,those ones making mockery remarks on this thread are not yorobaas bah?
or you are wearing ur glasses upside down?

The flaties tot dem

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
soa89:
Buhari, but why? You'll never escape the judgment of God, you and your generation. God will disgrace that evil plan of yours.

RIP to the dead.

Oh it's not Buhari's fault? During Mile12's attack, una blame Yoruba. During Agatu attack, una blame agatu people. You're not serious. Did Buhari make Nigerian 'Israelites' cowards?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by banmee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Are Enugu men cowards?

They should issue an ultimatum wink to those Fulani men

What are you saying? So when does it end? This is the reason why the fulani men think they can do whatever they want. You don't take the law into your hands. The best you can do is defend your property but you don't go out looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
bebe2:
shocked shocked

Since wen has igbo men become this weak.

DAMN, So painful cry

Since Ojukwu dressed up in his wife's attire to escape war.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by bebe2(f): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

Charm kwa, I hate to laugh but dats funny.

So igbo too no get charm to carry all those fulani go do money rituals?

Shame just dey cash for that tripe.

Wat a HYPE undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by totorimi: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Herdsmen indeed. How come government cannot take a stand on them just as they are want to do to Ipob. These are never Fulani herdsmen I suspect they are using that cover to infiltrate the nooks and cranny of our country to enable them unleash terror unlimited in the fullness of time.

Any community they invade must resist them with the full power they have because they are evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fanyogoyogo: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Almajiri1:
As usual government agencies tends to play down such figures. It has been established that the fulani militias were 300 men armed with ak47 assault rifle feared for its pin point accuracy.

Ideally, 300 men in position armed with ak47 with no resistance can not fail to takeout atleast three bodies per ten seconds. Knowing how well trained those Fulani militias are, there's no way such hit will amount to just five bodies. Only kids would believe the official story from any government agency.

300 Fulani herdsmen and no one took pictures? Oh yea, y'all ran to hide in the closest primary school building.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.