Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (30303 Views)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by mart2k(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
fcbonsai:
l hear say dem don hoist jihadi flag foe the centre of d community....

someone should pls confirm...
Bad guy, u bad gan noni. Ur comment dey sweet my belle. Pls, ride on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by bezimo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am beginning to believe that Buhari is a Dulla.......

FG and security agencies watching as fulani continue their evil exploit. Ok Oh.

Time to arm yourselves SS/SW/SE indigenes and prepare for the evil day because its unavoidably coming.
It is now to thy tent oh Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Litmus:
Are the police reporters? Why do they report these attacks and do nothing? If it was known in advance that an attack by terrorist herdsmen would take place, why was not preventative action taken? Even after the attack took place why did the police not go after the herdsmen?

Posters that goad others into killing are equally guilty of that murder. Nigerians should act guided by consideration not mindless barbarity. These so-called Fulani violations of communities can be brought to and end by political pressure, revenge killing will only prolong problems and unlikely to lead to satisfactory resolutions. In addition, you lose the moral higheground. Think!

Strangely enough it is not beyond the slimyness of some West African nationalities to goad you Nigerians into killing Fulani so that Fulani's would leave thire lands and come fight in Nigeria looking for revenge.

Story for chuku alabiabia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
soa89:
I no get your time. Your plans are frustrated already. We will ever remain a coward tribe. God bless us.

Fixed. Your plan to manipulate Yorubas to fight your battle continues to fail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Sheggy13(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Dont mind that Aturu. According to him and some of his deluded folks, nothing happened in Enugwu today. Some of them were even calling me yoloba because I said the Fulani killed us at Enugwu today
One of such Id!ots even opened a thread the other day to give a list of people suffering because they betrayed Jonathan and listed Agatu, mocking lives wasted there as a punishment for not voting Jonathan and your brothers liked that comment so much. When Fulani attack in the SW, they become so excited and call Yolobas cowards.Now it's happening in Enugu and the bastards have all suddenly kept quiet. There are so many fools from that region in this forum. Quite pathetic that human lives have no values in this country anymore.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Demallcrazy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
mightyhazell:
taaa! them no born them well!
dis is wat i was sayin...

dem yiibos, akpu chest knackerz grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by luvprince4real(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
reasons y i like onitsha boys.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by anigold(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Bros no mind dem. Na only ontop nairaland dem dey fight fulani. As we write now, the Fulani militants have hoisted their flag in enugu. That is the latest authentic news. I reckon that the number of the ibos killed by the fulanis today should be in the excess of one hundred.

You know that the government officials like down playing casuality figures like this. If they say that 5 igbos were killed, then be assured that about 500 igbos were actually killed.

Igbos should stop blaming yoruba. Igbos should face the fulanis that are tormenting them and leave yoruba out of their wahala.
what a tribalistic post... So yoruba and igbos are now at war,, hmmmm iso rite
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by buyAride: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
I beg all Yoruba people on this Niaraland, PLEASE dont gloat Ibos over this issue.

I hope SOUTHERNERS (S/East, S/South.S/West) now realize that our bickerings is putting us in danger of complete annihilation?

Are we sensible enough to forget the past and forge a common future or are we still stuck in 1966?[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by BakireBulmaker: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
bezimo:
I am beginning to believe that Buhari is a Dulla.......

FG and security agencies watching as fulani continue their evil exploit. Ok Oh.

Time to arm yourselves SS/SW/SE indigences and prepare for the evil day because its unavoidably coming.
It is now to thy tent oh Israel.

Actually its the jibos who have abandoned their villages for greener pastures that are about being rendered villageless by their Fulani visitors cum masters/overlords.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by DuchessLily(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Are Enugu men cowards?

They should issue an ultimatum wink to those Fulani men

No they are not. Is it only Enugu?? Do u knw how many villages in plateau state, ekiti state and Benue states that have been flushed out by these herdsmen??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Demallcrazy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Enugu is no mans land or its under the Sultan
Gerara Here joor grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by planetx: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
We told you b4 the elections to be careful with putting this demonic man in Aso rock, but did you people listen no. Only by divine intervention will this man be uprooted and his evil plans for Christians and Southerners be annulled.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Gext22: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by victorvezx(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fugazi:

Story for chuku alabiabia
Hahaha, story for chukwu alabiabia (abiama), hahaha, Nigerians are too funny on social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by BakireBulmaker: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
buyAride:
I beg all Yoruba people on this Niaraland, PLEASE dont gloat the Ibos over this issue.
It is a very, very sad issue but irrespective of how they gloat us when it happened in Yorubaland in the past, we cannot repay evil for evil.

That is NOT who we are.

I hope we SOUTHERNERS (S/East, S/South.S/West) now realize that our bickerings is putting us in danger of complete annihilation?

Are we sensible enough to forget the past and forge a common future or are we still stuck in 1966?

And what happened in Yorubaland?
Is it by any means comparable to the ibo massacre going on in the east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
soa89:
Hacker! What did you do? This wasn't what I posted. Get off angry

Look at this villager. Omo will you gerrarahia? Mtcheww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
There is no future in Nigeria. It would never be well with anyone that ask Igbos to keep sacrificing people to one Nigeria just to retain a non - existent Union.
Any Igbo man or woman that wants one - Nigeria because of selfish interests at the expense of his /her people would be a casualty of one Nigeria.
I am so pissed.

Who wants you to stay in Nigeria? Who is stopping Igbos from moving back to their land or investing in Biafra? Nigerians can do without Igbos, but Igbos can't do without Nigeria. 1. They need Nigerians to buy their China imported fake goods. 2. They need to escape Igboland for Nigeria. The way una dey run from Enugu, pesin go think igboland is inhabitable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by San60: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
IPob mission is to restore biafra not fued with fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by buyAride: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
totorimi:
Herdsmen indeed. How come government cannot take a stand on them just as they are want to do to Ipob. These are never Fulani herdsmen I suspect they are using that cover to infiltrate the nooks and cranny of our country to enable them unleash terror unlimited in the fullness of time.

Any community they invade must resist them with the full power they have because they are evil.

And people should STOP calling them Herdsmen!

Where are the herds (cattles) they are rearing or how easy is it for Cattle to disappear after each massacre? Not even a Single Cattle seen or located? Abeegi!

These are no Herdsmen but pure T*RR*R!STS... and should be treated like such

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Gext22: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fugazi:

Who wants you to stay in Nigeria? Who is stopping Igbos from moving back to their land or investing in Biafra? Nigerians can do without Igbos, but Igbos can't do without Nigeria. 1. They need Nigerians to buy their China imported fake goods. 2. They need to escape Igboland for Nigeria. The way una dey run from Enugu, pesin go think igboland is inhabitable.
You are obviously a simpleton with barely 5 brain cells to shake together.
Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by stevedre: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
oboy3:
@bold,those ones making mockery remarks on this thread are not yorobaas bah?
or you are wearing ur glasses upside down?

He said sane yorubas so i guess those ones mocking the Igbos are insane so my bro you shouldnt have insulted him. Im Igbo and like some one said, we will only gain our respect when we attack them in their land not by attacking them in our land. Soon u will see a man in the neighboring village increasing rent instead of giving shelter to those running for safety. Ndigbo need to learn how to look out for each other and accept constructive criticism because its a big blow to our reputation for fulanis to invade n kill our people in our own land. Enough of the boasting online, lets unite and wake up NOW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by buyAride: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

And what happened in Yorubaland?
Is it by any means comparable to the ibo massacre going on in the east?

I am not comparing what happened!

But l am asking others not to mock Ibos over this (as some are doing right now) because we should not repay evil for evil.

So, how do you have a problem with such advice .
angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
You are obviously a simpleton with barely 5 brain cells to shake together.
Don't quote me again.

Tshhhhhh did I touch one of your little boy nerves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
buyAride:

I am not comparing what happened!
I am saying you Ibos mocked Yorubas when it happened in the South West (Ekiti, Olu falaye, Ogun state, e.t.c
You mocked the Agatu of Benue state when it happened there.

But l am asking others not to mock Ibos over this (as some are doing right now) because we should not repay evil for evil.

So, how do you have a problem with such advice ...abi aiye nse e'ni?
angry angry

Bobo, se o ti se tan? If you no get better thing to do, go and fight for Enugu scaredy cats.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Fugazi: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
stevedre:

He said sane yorubas so i guess those ones mocking the Igbos are insane so my bro you shouldnt have insulted him. Im Igbo and like some one said, we will only gaon our respect when we attack them in their land not by attacking them in our land. Soon u will see a man in the neighboring village increasing rent instead of giving shelter to those running for safety. Ndigbo need to learn how to look out for each other and accept constructive criticism because its a big blow to our reputation for fulanis to invade n kill our people in our own land. Enough of the boasting online, lets us unite and wake up NOW.

Story for the gods. The only thing that has united Ibos so far is their hatred for their big brothers, Yorubas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I dont know when denying the obvious and playing the ostrich makes one a genuine Igbos. Because i said that the Fulani's massacred we Igbos at Enugwu today, some of my Ummuna brothers called me a yoloba girl.

Even if its one Igbo that was killed, shouldnt it be a cause for concern? Since morning I havent heard anything from the Enugwu state Government(This report is from the Police). Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi hasnt saaid anything, even Umu Igbo's on the internet havent profered any solution to this suffering that haas been meted to our people in Enugwu by the Fulani invaders. It makes me to begin to ask about what my people are doing about this onslaught against us instead of ranting online.

Instead of ranting and boasating online; instead of blaming the yoloba and everyone else except our own selves; what how we doing to rescue our peopke that are being killed like Salah Rams by the Fulani's? What is the solution to our present predicment?
you are expecting someone who answers "gbulugbulu" to perform? Do you know what
gbulugbulu means really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by stevedre: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
San60:
IPob mission is to restore biafra not fued with fulani.

People dey die you dey talk ipob? Will Biafra inhabitants be dead people? Bro this is time for fued with fulani terrorist cuz they are killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.