Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog (697 Views)

Know The Reason Why Your Skin Is Always Turning Red / Easy Way To Create A News Aggregator Website With Wordpress / Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog by banji1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have for long been observing this about nairaland. This website in my own opinion is supposed to be a discussion forum. But to my surprise I see nothing different from Linda ikejis blog or a vanguard news website where a news is posted and people add their comments below it which is also normal for a forum though, but the feel of a forum is lost in the concept and contents of nairaland.

I feel that more discussion related topics should be created and posted here for peoples enlightenment.

I'm sorry if I'm getting this nairaland concept wrong but I feel your opinion of what nairaland is and should be counts. If so let's hear what you have to say.

I rest my case
Re: Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Create your own content then let people debate on them. Nairaland is about the community creating its own content.
For example this one you've done now, more posters would contribute opinions in 3... 2... 1.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog by banji1(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
While searching online recently, I found this website that really describe my view. 6TERS Forum

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Source Of This Money? / Shocking! Means Of Transportation In Lagos / Injection Negotiation(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.