Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number (3014 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details / How To Share Glo N2500 Data Plan For 10GB With Another Glo Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello guys,

The subject phone number has been sending messages to my wife telling her to leave me that she love me and she want to have me. My wife is not taking it likely. the whole scenario has started generating issues in my home.

Pls, is there anyone here who can help uncover the face behind this glo number- 09056818721

I have tried true caller, also tried adding the number on whatsapp all proved abortive.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Simply go to Glo office to complain. This should be easier in these days of All SIM Cards must be registered. It should be easier as long that truly Madam knows nothing about it.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
i just hacked her fone and she lives in ABUJA, where do you live cos the calls to your wife's MTN number has been from abuja. and its a new sim which she only uses for such evil... i cant give further details here

1 Like

Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2016
tripplephi:
i just hacked her fone and she lives in ABUJA, where do you live cos the calls to your wife's MTN number has been from abuja. and its a new sim which she only uses for such evil... i cant give further details here

Thanks a lot tripplepphi.

I live in makurdi, Benue State.

Pls u can email me on segmondy@yahoo.com.

I'm counting on you.

Thanks.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2016
modelmike7:
Simply go to Glo office to complain. This should be easier in these days of All SIM Cards must be registered. It should be easier as long that truly Madam knows nothing about it.

Thanks.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Glo will never give any customers information to a third party... You're not even a police officer... They'll just send u away... Before The Police get people info sef do you know how many papers they'll sign

Best thing to do... Call her with another phone number and tell her that where is she and you're ready to marry her.. If she's serious she'd show up.. After that... Take her to the police station and charge her for threat to your wife's life.

Derek says

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by abatically(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
modelmike7:

And u think glo will just hand u information just like that? Not even a general will get such info unless there's a court order and that takes lots of processing and time.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
END TIMES..
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
tripplephi:
there is an Hausa man that has been duping my dad. when ever he calls my dad will send him money. the man uses charm to make those call. pls can you reveal his identity for me. I have pm u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Leonyluiz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
tripplephi:

hmmm... jesu.. hacker aiye..

5 Likes

Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
strong766:
there is an Hausa man that has been duping my dad. when ever he calls my dad will send him money. the man uses charm to make those call. pls can you reveal his identity for me. I have pm u.

i need the number first and then i can tell you details
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
strong766:

use charm na to reveal it, knowing the name wont change anything.... besides u didnt drop any number for the hausa man
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by mathmatica: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Another man's father is another man's ATM......Nah Whaoooo.....
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros,

Are u sure the calls are from Abuja? Please help ur broda.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
segmond:

Bros,

Are u sure the calls are from Abuja? Please help ur broda.

i spoke with her
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
tripplephi:

i spoke with her

Are u serious?

Please who's she and what are your findings?

Thanks bros

1 Like

Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by coursednigerian(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Naughtysite:
END TIMES..
All this kind people dey vex me if you no get watin to talk just leave wtff is end time abeg
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by ewizard1: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am sure that wouldnt be her main line. If she got a new SIM for the devilish task, she wouldnt pick calls from any other number because she knows she didnt give anyone that number.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by walesho(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Try Tru caller app
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by JesusmyGod1: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Go and beg that hoe cos ur business with her not over yet.

Flee from adultery u people wont hear
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by segmond(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:

i spoke with her

Bros. Wetin dey happen now...talk to me bro..please email me segmondy@yahoo.com. I need to talk to you via phone.

This is getting serious.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
segmond:

Bros. Wetin dey happen now...talk to me bro..please email me segmondy@yahoo.com. I need to talk to you via phone.

This is getting serious.

Thanks in anticipation.

pls i have sent you a mail. pls follow it. am not getting myself more involved in this issue.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

i need the number first and then i can tell you details
please i want to learn how to hack
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
checkpoint:
please i want to learn how to hack

OK so it's not simple but it's possible o but you need to do lots of research and have lots of money. And also keep being curious to learn.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

OK so it's not simple but it's possible o but you need to do lots of research and have lots of money. And also keep being curious to learn.
ok sir. how can i reach you
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by tripplephi: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
checkpoint:
ok sir. how can i reach you

Use Nairaland and pm me.
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Use Nairaland and pm me.
done sir my email
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Use Nairaland and pm me.
i sent u a mail sir i dont know if you got it please reply
Re: Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
q

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Z5 Now Selling At N20k / How To Activate The New MTN Mobile Electricity System With DC To AC Converter. / The Next Phantom; Expectation And Spy Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.