Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In (1014 Views)

Lovemaking More Important To Me Than Anything, Husband Says As ‘tired’ Wife Seek / Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? / This Answer Got My Attention: I Must Say He Is Truly Creative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please give me some spotlight i have something important to say.

Now, the rate at which mods on this forum are ass-licking women is becoming something else. If a female abuse me and i click report, the post wont even be hidden(hidden only to me not to others.. whats the point?) and she won't be banned. She will be going free but if i reply with insult to same lady i will be banned instant shocked

Even some females will abuse other guys, i will report the post, i know the guy also reported but come 2 days, the post still be there. And the woman not banned! Why is this?

I don't want to mention names but its becoming something else. There is one here(Wont mention her name, she knows herself), that will say rubbish and when she is quoted, she will reply with "Cc Myn.d.44" and immediately, as if she is dating the mod or she is the mod herself, you will get banned so fast to the point she threatens you that you will be banned. Thats how she threaten one guy that she banned(Guy quote her, he get banned) that his second moniker will be banned and it was banned(I notice d guy no comment again with the second moniker) So She is so sure of herself even got me banned for calling her racist. Its up to that! Not just her, more like that on other section even this section sef. Its un fair.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by RoyalBlak007: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Now this issue is..

becoming awry
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by gabinogem(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's human nature for u, always being biased.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Vinshu(f): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol this guy is really funny.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Now this issue is..

becoming awry

Its a serious issue sir. Its something else now.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol this guy is really funny.
angry
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by UrWorstNitemare: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
cry
WELL D TRUTH MUST ALWAYS B TOLD...
FEAR NOT!
ALL THEY CAN DO IS BAN...
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Vinshu(f): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
BoiledHead:

angry

Dear, if you break the rules, you'd get banned. No one is dating a mod here. If anyone is breaking the rules, you report to the mods, they would handle the situation smiley

Yeah, they might tarry in their actions but it would be attended to.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by slim19(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Boiled head don vex
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by RoyalBlak007: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
BoiledHead:

Its a serious issue sir. Its something else now.
NL is already losing..

it's savour
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Dear, if you break the rules, you'd get banned. No one is dating a mod here. If anyone is breaking the rules, you report to the mods, they would handle the situation smiley

Yeah, they might tarry in their actions but it would be attended to.

But they won't tarry if its a female making the report
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
NL is already losing..

it's savour

So sad
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Aliyeous(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
k nw dis is a serious allegation
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by PapaZeus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eyah. Dat kind tin dey painnnnnn
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by dayowunmi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
From time immemorial, man has always sought for undue dominion and power over his fellow man. It's not surprising if the mods are banning anyhow, especially if the people being banned seems to be of the masculine gender, some guys can trade reason and common sense for a pat on the shoulder from a female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by itstpia8: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
that means the lady (or certain posters) can do and undo.
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let me know when she comments so that I will qoute her and see if she will get the mind to ban me... Am sure she does that to people that pest around her like flies..
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by vizkiz: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2016
let me test the theory if it's true. Mynd44 oyah lock this thread and ban the OP grin
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by alobright17(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2016
I am not afraid of been banned from any social media since I don't earn my living through it
That's why if anyone tackle me here especially ladies I don't spare the person with my own fire power,I don't care if the person is Mod wife or banging mate.

I can still access NL without registering as a member so I need not to feel bad or be scared of been ban
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 1:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Aliyeous:
k nw dis is a serious allegation

Allegation in what way?
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2016
dayowunmi:
From time immemorial, man has always sought for undue dominion and power over his fellow man. It's not surprising if the mods are banning anyhow, especially if the people being banned seems to be of the masculine gender, some guys can trade reason and common sense for a pat on the shoulder from a female.

Whoa!, So true bro... and at the expense of other guys, A*slickers dont care lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by firstking01(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by BoiledHead(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2016
cry
Re: Everybody Attention! I Have Something Important To Say. Get In by Badoox(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is really serious.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Do Away Wth Her Cos She Wanna Disuade Me Frm Tithing / PHOTO: Granddad Spotted Rocking Mini Dress And Heels / True Love Series (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.