Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality (3656 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by AtlanticBreeze: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2016
enlightenedmind:
[s]Op don't bother. Let me save u d stress. U cannot discredit sahara reporters. Go back n tell dem DAT d job is hard as sowore has d greatest fan database right now in Nigeria beating even lindaikeji. Sahara fights for d people when everyone else fights for d elite. Sowore is already an established African hero. His name will go down in history books. What will u be remembered for? Wailung[/s]
The same fugitive that is on the payroll of tinubu, one of the most corrupt human beings alive? Kontinue zombie.. inugo?
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by orunto27: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
It is owned by the Party in Power.
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by daywalker02: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:
not at all and he is a gay....

this ur moniker dangerous ooo.I thought I have seen d worst moniker buh aswear this one is the highest.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by simongonner: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
SR is the best
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
we are friends... doubt me? Check your wardrobe...you'll find me there and at that time of the month we are like 5 and 6.

duchess25:

this ur moniker dangerous ooo.I thought I have seen d worst moniker buh aswear this one is the highest.
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by bigval(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:

he is as corrupt as sin and a gay which I can always prove.
for clarity sake, abeg which uni did he attend and what proof do you have of him being gay
Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by feedthenation(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think whoever put Sowore's details out have made it possible for Nigerians to report more about corrupt practises since a lot of people want to contact him.

What most people don't know is that SR is a citizens media forum - if any citizen have a genuine information and sent it to them, once it has been verified, SR would publish it. The issue is that lots of people are ready to give SR valuable, verifiable sources of information 24 hours 7days a week. Even government sources are not left out.

Sowore has got nothing to lose by putting his information out that he is an impostor, which most people know anyway.

The battle line between SR - an investigative media and the Nigeria's political class have just began...

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Media Personality by menstrualpad: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
well I have to concur if he does NOT sell out

feedthenation:
I think whoever put Sowore's details out have made it possible for Nigerians to report more about corrupt practises since a lot of people want to contact him.

What most people don't know is that SR is a citizens media forum - if any citizen have a genuine information and sent it to them, once it has been verified, SR would publish it. The issue is that lots of people are ready to give SR valuable, verifiable sources of information 24 hours 7days a week. Even government sources are not left out.

Sowore has got nothing to lose by putting his information out that he is an impostor, which most people know anyway.

The battle line between SR - an investigative media and the Nigeria's political class have just began...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order From Above Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Receiving Visitors / If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. / For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.