Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu (28721 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East / Bloodbath In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 - VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by olamixx(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
anything north is a hit back to back jeremiah:1:14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Generalyemi(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2016
SonofDevil:
Where re the online chestbeaters and warlords.?

Oh they re hiding in their Refugee campsgrin

lives is been waisted. if that all u can come up with..is that wat ur hatred have resulted.. I pity u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Abel202: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
[b]It is a little less than a year since Buhari was sworn in as Nigeria's president. But the worst nightmare of my people is already coming to pass. This is why we never and can never trust this Buhari. He is complicit in this nonsense.
Now its clear that Boko Haram was never defeated, but has been diverted to other areas of Nigeria under the guise of Fulani herdsmen with clear protection from Buhari, yes Buhari because he has shown that he is the most tribalistic and nepotic person ever to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.
The Enugu state governor should form something like Bakassi Boys and have them ready to eliminate every Fulani or Boko Haram terrorist that shows face in that state. If they can't learn to live in peace with human beings then Just take them all off the face of this earth. They are useless to humanity.
Don't pin your hope on the Army or Police. The police and army can never really be of help as long as Buhari is still the president of this contraption called Nigeria.
Every Southern/Igbo state should form vigilante groups like Bakassi Boys for now to protect their citizens. When Buhari is out of power the vigilantes can be disbanded. Consult Orji Uzor Kalu on how to deal with such a situation.
If you keep relying on the Police & Army, then very soon another Agatu case will display itself, that is if what we have at hand is not already an Agatu case.
Barely one year of Buhari and all hell is already let loose in Nigeria, chai - indeed There was a country..[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by tutman12(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
What is the reason the FG is quiet about this, don't they read the news.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Giddyperson: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:
“They pursued us, killed my friend and shot at me several
times but missed. They caught up with me and used
machetes on me until I lost consciousness.”

"He said one of them later discovered that he was alive and
called on the others to finish him off. They ignored him"

How possible is the above statements? Can he be unconscious and at the same time conscious?

stop over hyping the incidence,
Very possible.
He could have been drifting in and out of consciousness, but if he has to overhype the incident for the government to finally do something about it, then I'm all for it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Perceptor(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
SonofDevil:

Typical online warlord.

This cannot happen in igboland before gringrin

But Lyrics have changed now this cannot happen in anambra and Abia.

But fulani can hoist flag in Abia their fatherlandgringrin www.nairaland.com/2713706/fulani-herdsman-hoist-flag-abia
bro e tire me for dem o, na only to make mouth and blame somebody dem sabi. If na for s/w e happen, dem go don full here con dey beat dem dry chest. If fulani enter anambra and abia today, dem go say e no ft happen for dem papa village or inside dem papa bedroom. Bunch of lazy oafs

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Kingspin(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
I can leave without cow meat.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by fowowe411: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

How possible is the above statements? Can he be unconscious and at the same time conscious?

Your comment is disappointing. He should stop hyping the incidence that claimed over 40 lives? 40 good lives and destinies wasted and you are typing rubbish? You must be very insensitive!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by intergral(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

in this our modern world no viral pictures or videos ... I smell something...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by SonofDevil: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
OfoIgbo:

They even have a fulani emir in Ilorin, a Yoruba territory

Kwara state. Has more than 3 tribes that claim indigenes..
But what can you say about fulani herdsmen coming to heart of igboland engu
To butcher ur village head like a Ram.and send away ur families from their ancestral land to seek refugee in another placegringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by omenka(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
This is serious. Unto cow, kwa??

Let them come to Delta state and see Kwale people in action. Their cows will be the first set of casualties. cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, I forsee this issue becoming the catalyst for renewed calls for national disintegration
My very own Ishilove. cheesy

How have you been?? smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by ogwobest: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Where are the yiibo cowards? You cvnts were gloating over what happened in benue but now your Fulani slave masters have come to conquer you chest beaters in your own land!!!! How shameful....we knew it all along .....empty chest beaters!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Demallcrazy(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
lolzzzz:
Enugu people are falling my hand, if I don't hear that 100s of Fulani people have been killed then we will have to deploy aba boys to enugu.
akpu chest beater!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:
these herdsmen are terrorists.
No questions about that.
To even imagine that the grazing route /land and indigenous rights for non-indigens thingie were in that diabolical Jonathan conference that the useless Afenifere were using to campaign for Jonathan.
Something has to or will break soon.
There is absolutely no excuse for what is happening. These fulani terrorists herdsmen are causing trouble all over the West African sub region. From Ghana to the central African Republic.
You then have to look at the statement from Ohanaze to understand the rudderless leadership in the SE. That statement has more to do with Nigeria's "chop I chop" politics than the nationalism/ territorial integrity of the south East.
You begins to understand the SE /NW gang up against the SW on issues regional autonomy, regimental military, true federalism, total resource control, state police etc in successive national conference by SE elected officials.

God bless you, some people totally lack foresight. This is terrorism, not just about cattle.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by orunto27: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
APC Government is doing ethnic and religious cleansing by force(mutu adole).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by greatiyk4u(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
fowowe411:
Your comment is disappointing. He should stop hyping the incidence that claimed over 40 lives? 40 good lives and destinies wasted and you are typing rubbish? You must be very insensitive!

Which 40 lives?...........I am an eyewitness so take some chill pills, cos I knw what I am talking about.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by DonBobes(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:
This is serious. Unto cow, kwa??

Let them come to Delta state and see Kwale people in action. Their cows will be the first set of casualties. cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, I forsee this issue becoming the catalyst for renewed calls for national disintegration

Politically it will b used against him during nxt election because me am very sure dt in SW Buhari can nt b gvin 0.5% of der votes bliv me. Dis PMB is jst so very annoying. He is keepin quiet lik nothing is happening at all. He has nevr mentioned or criticized dem neida has he talked against der actions.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2016
I could swear these same flat heads were boasting the Fulani herdsmen could not try rubbish in the SE? The Fulani has not only conquered them in their lands, they have turned these flat headed beasts into refugees...LMFAO.....Like i have always said, the only way yiibos can gain their freedom is by bending a knee to the Yorubas! They must bend a knee....we are not on the same level!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by devour129: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Why do you guys keep calling them Fulani herdsmen ? These people are book haram members .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by christopher123(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2016
This is crazy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by stonemasonn: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
The southern governors should come together to warn the Nasarawa state governor and his wife, and also the police for giving them safe passage to the south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Spanner4(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Am in tears ryt now as I type this

Why, why why will these fulani herdsmen kill people?

Anyway, I pray for God's Government to come

Tired and exhausted of Human Government filled with ethnic bigots and divided tribally
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Fadekebisola:

am not a south easterner so thats not the point....whether it was the way they did it in Enugu,akure or ibadan is not the issue....all am saying is southerners should stop boasting they cant come to their side..they can invade anywhere...moreover many persons here saying they cant do it in their village are far away in cities and only typing from convenience and would shut up wen it happens to them
I am not saying they can't come to our side. I am saying they should come and see what will happen afterwards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by Ishilove: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Better don't wish calamity on your people. The Enugu indigenes said similar thing before now. These herdsmen are terrorists and only the military can reign them in.
Something similar almost happened during the civil war, and it was averted, Kwale style grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by stonemasonn: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
Constantinople not antioch in Syria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by coolitempa(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
OfoIgbo:

They even have a fulani emir in Ilorin, a Yoruba territory

Fulanis are taking over your land and you are here fabricating history. For your information, the Emir of Ilorin is a Yoruba man...the governor is a yorubaman...and fifty percent of kwara is Yoruba ruled by Obas... cheesy cheesy...You may want to read about Afonja and Alimi to understand how Ilorin came about.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu by xynerise: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Na so e dey start.

I won't condemn a reprisal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Minimum Wage: "Before & After Election" - Shehu Sani / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.