Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) (32158 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor / Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by otswag(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Mehn! D dude cant deny This. Wizkid!!!! Na u get dis pikin. No go waste ya money on paternity test. D face alone na confirmation
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by UIA04(f): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Odiegwu

Which kind desperate baby mama is this one abi doesn't she know the way to the magistrate court to settle for maintenance ni.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by banme1(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:
Abeg put wizkid's abandoned son and stop giving this his hopeless babymama hope.
unbelievable. From a lady SMH
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by bitingcool: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
AnnTee:
If wizkid had it in mind to deny this child,the striking resemblance will make him change his mind.

What resemblance is striking here? D baby looks like the mama. How sure are we that he is wizkid's son? As wizkid dey donate sperm about na so the woman dey open leg around. Biko do a DNA test before labelling.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by olamixx(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
How it take concern me *angry* i haven't taste anything this morning,
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by tutman12(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
dude acts like this kid doesnt exist.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by sharon395(f): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
@wizkid pls ask for s DNA test, he doesn't look like u.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by aleeyus(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
i dont give f about bastards
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Joyce28(f): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Cute baby
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by TS2(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Please in the name of whatever you serve.....What is stylish about the baby clothes the child is wearing? Is there something special that I am not seeing ni?
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by klinro(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
AnnTee:
If wizkid had it in mind to deny this child,the striking resemblance will make him change his mind.

Gbammmmmmmm. Carbon Copy
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
shizzy7:
That's very wrong, don't tag the baby "abandoned" he is innocent...
He is innocent, fine! But still abandoned by his father Which part did you not understand? You all keep calling him Wizkid's son and he refuse to acknowledge it or accept the child so What are you saying.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
banme1:
unbelievable. From a lady SMH
Yes from a lady,any problem?
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:
You need slap.
You need brain, your head is quite empty
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by banme1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:
Yes from a lady,any problem?
are u the baby mama in question?
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:
You need brain, your head is quite empty
You need slap bi'tch.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

He is innocent, fine! But still abandoned by his father Which part did you not understand? You all keep calling him Wizkid's son and he refuse to acknowledge it or accept the child so What are you saying.
So because he doesn't put the baby's pix on his social media pages or because he has not announced to the whole world that he is child means he abandoned the boy?/??

Do you know if he travels to see the child? Do you know if he pays some amount of money for his upkeep/?? You know NOTHING about his personal life. .. ...
Typical "I KNOW IT ALL" Mentality

Please don't bother replying me. thanks.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
shizzy7:
So because he doesn't put the baby's pix on his social media pages or because he has not announced to the whole world that he is child means he abandoned the boy?/??

Do you know if he travels to see the child? Do you know if he pays some amount of money for his upkeep/?? You know NOTHING about his personal life. .. ...
Typical "I KNOW IT ALL" Mentality

Please don't bother replying me. thanks.
Mtcheeeeew, this your "do you know" is more than the one on vox Africa. Just that,that one is enlightening n yours is an empty rant.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:

You need slap bi'tch.
It's your female relatives that are bitchess and they need that slap. Born throway
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

It's your female relatives that are bitchess and they need that slap. Born throway

Your relatives are bitches as well.

Let me come and fvck the hell out of you and slap your ass too bi'tch.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

Mtcheeeeew, this your "do you know" is more than the one on vox Africa. Just that,that one is enlightening n yours is an empty rant.
yo, HO Sweeerrrrvvvee,

su chicken SU!!!

Your brain is convulsing

YOU IS TOO DUMB
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
shizzy7:
yo, HO Sweeerrrrvvvee,

su chicken SU!!!

Your brain is convulsing

YOU IS TOO DUMB
And you don't have a brain at all,empty head filled with maggots.GOAT MEHHHHH dumb foolish nincompoop
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:

Your relatives are bitches as well.

Let me come and fvck the hell out of you and slap your ass too bi'tch.
See this condemned idiot who doesn't have more than a Stupiid worthless dick to offer, frustrated idiot. I repeat your female relatives are bitches, wasted labour. I guess everyone hates your existence right now Cause you have nothing meaningful to offer other than fvcking your generation. Oloriburuku omoale. People are talking about great achievement you raise dick up who dick help Eran oshi
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

See this condemned idiot who doesn't have more than a Stupiid worthless dick to offer, frustrated idiot. I repeat your female relatives are bitches, wasted labour. I guess everyone hates your existence right now Cause you have nothing meaningful to offer other than fvcking your generation. Oloriburuku omoale. People are talking about great achievement you raise dick up who dick help Eran oshi
I have achieved, and I'm still achieving. Just come let me fvck you. Since that what you bitches knows how to do best. Have nothing to offer than smell wide pvssy. Hoes.

Omo iya ashewo. Iranu.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:
I have achieved, and I'm still achieving. Just come let me fvck you. Since that what you bitches knows how to do best. Have nothing to offer than smell wide pvssy. Hoes.

Omo iya ashewo. Iranu.
Hey fool
You haven't achieved Anything, it shows all over you that you are a Lowlife and quite an embarrassment to the boy folks not to mention the men. Who finds strength in fvcking around if not an slowpoke who is full of shit,you need to sit down think about your life whether to change or end it because you are a disaster to this generation. Be Carrying your shrinked smelly prick with disgusting sperm all over the place searching for who to damag. Abeg think about your life so that you won't Remain worthless. Radarada
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

Hey fool
You haven't achieved Anything, it shows all over you that you are a Lowlife and quite an embarrassment to the boy folks not to mention the men. Who finds strength in fvcking around if not an slowpoke who is full of shit,you need to sit down think about your life whether to change or end it because you are a disaster to this generation. Be Carrying your shrinked smelly prick with disgusting sperm all over the place searching for who to damag. Abeg think about your life so that you won't Remain worthless. Radarada

Bi'tch so dumbed, she keeps guffing in her posts. You're worthless whòre who is as unless as a piece of shît.

Please, just take your HIV stench pvssy out of here.

Worthless bi'tch. Punk ass.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Reeberry:

Bi'tch so dumbed, she keeps guffing in her posts. You're worthless whòre who is as unless as a piece of shît.

Please, just take your HIV stench pvssy out of here.

Worthless bi'tch. Punk ass.
I repeat carry your shrinked smelly prick with disgusting sperm away from here smellos. Son of a biitch. Like the whor£ who gave birth to you. Simple sentence he can't make, yet the punk ass is claiming achievement . Keep dreaming till you perish..... nuisance
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
adorablepepple:

I repeat carry your shrinked smelly prick with disgusting sperm away from here smellos. Son of a biitch. Like the whor£ who gave birth to you. Simple sentence he can't make, yet the punk ass is claiming achievement . Keep dreaming till you perish..... nuisance
Cry me a fvcking river bi'tch.
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Reeberry:

Cry me a fvcking river bi'tch.
And the son of a b|tch is awake! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Destinygrl(f): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
cute baby

certainly more handsome then his half brother

but she should stop pushing him down wizy's throat , when he's ready he will claim him
Re: Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) by Reeberry: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
adorablepepple:

And the son of a b|tch is awake! cheesy cheesy grin
See bi'tch? I'm awake. Any problem?

Wait bi'tch. Must you chat with me? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Rita Dominic Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.