Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency (17817 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Capernaum(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by focus7: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Ismahill:
I shake head 4 u......u can never make it wit D's attitude.....
You rightly predict his future except he change.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Anwonspee(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Madness
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Pavarottii(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Ismahill:
I shake head 4 u......u can never make it wit D's attitude.....

Life maker; I hope u av made it ooo.
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Ismahill(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Life maker; I hope u av made it ooo.
birds of same feather
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Are you kidding me ! Why is the executive not taking responsibility of this budget of fraud? Imagine if that budget was passed without amends. God forbid bad things .
and the senate amendment is to add buying of keke and building of community town Hall to the budget. is that wat u call amendment?
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by hushshinani(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
bashydemy:
Some people just come here commenting with hatred instead of applauding the Presidency for working so hard to deliever a good job. Some of you did not blame the NASS but the president after all the fraud the NASS members did into the budget you just want the president to sign it and take the blames later it won't work. 2017 budget is ready that's the point if them like make the NASS keep delaying the world is seeing them and by the time the President start using veto power the world won't even act like they see them then cos I believe that's what most powerful nation in the world want cos they know most of this NASS are richer than them and need to be punish for trying to continue to bring the nation down with their fraud.

Tell them jare... they dont know... meanwhile the president has submitted the budget to the senates since december....
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by eph12(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
bashydemy:
Haha bro every Govt has her plan for the 4yrs of his term I mean the serious of them. Governor Amosun during his first term campaign, he analysis what project he will execute in the first 4yrs and tell some people not to worry that he won't work on their road until the second term meaning he has good agenda already. The president is not submitting the 2017 budget only trying to tell Nigerians how ready he is to deliever for them but the NASS are still the problem of the 2016 budget that mean to say even the 2017 budget have been draft and ready. Bro if you have good plan you can make your budget for the next 5years and all that will be needed as the years goes by is amending your budget.
Lol at Amosun. That was how he quickly rush to erect this their useless signpost to show that there is a project at Ibafo but after 3 years nothing to show. Not even an abandoned project. But when it's time for campaign he remembered where Ibafo is. I laugh.
Most of these projects in the budget won't be completed in the first year. And they will appear in the next budget.
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by ogahomale: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
This man is totally mad we have not even finish 2016 budget he is talking of next year mahnn Nigerians we rili need to pray for God intervention on us.
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Anomnakachukwu: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2016
THE ROAD TO KIGALI
The number of Igbos slaughtered by Fulani militants in Enugu this afternoon has gone up to 100.
Many churches and homes have been burnt to the ground. When will President Muhammadu Buhari appreciate the fact that NON-FULANI LIVES MATTER?
In reaction to this horrific situation,
Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, a highly respected Lagos-based businessman, wrote the following:
"Scores slaughtered by ‪#‎FulaniTerrorists‬ in Enugu, but the Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari, his Fulani senior security commanders and government functionaries are more interested in pipeline vandals that are killing no one!
Nigerians, if you don't arm yourselves and fight back, na una sabi.
Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special, when they finish with the MiddleBelt, the South-South and the South East, you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
Kill Afonjaism now, and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born".
Mr. Lere Olayinka added the following:
"In this April alone, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen killed almost 200 Nigerians, but Buhari's headache is Niger Delta".
In his own contribution Mr. Charles Ogbu wrote the following:
"The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.
This murderous group killed hundreds in ‪#‎Agatu‬ and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free
It took a ‪#‎hashtag‬ campaign on social media for the ‪#‎Awgu78‬ to be released.
Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.
The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.
The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.
The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.
Permit me to point out one fact here:
The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.
This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.
The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!
Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.
There is a limit to what a man can take.
Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once travelled by Rwandans in 1994".
‪#‎GrazingBillMustDie‬
‪#‎SayNoToFulaniOccupation‬
My take? This is Yugoslavia downloading. This is the road to Kigali. This is Rwanda unfolding before our very eyes.
A few months ago I wrote an essay about the atrocities of the Fulani militants titled 'The Herdsmen From Hell' and I referred to them as "vampires, cockroaches and tsetse flies".
In return for this I received the usual insults from shortsighted Nigerians who have always believed that the best way to contain evil is to tolerate it, bow before it, accept it and welcome it with open arms.
It appears that I have now been vindicated and my concerns have proved to be legitimate.
The very same people that condemned me and called me "'a Fulani-hating racist", "a purveyor of hate speech", "a hater of muslims" and "a loud-mouthed and paranoid alarmist" just a few months ago are now saying that I was right.
Yet sadly it is too late. The vampires are now in control and they have tasted blood. The Nigerian supporter of APC are on a roll and they are determined to conquer new lands for the Caliphate.
Worse still they have the covert backing and unofficial endorsement of the state. They will not stop now and neither will they retreat.
Yet they are in for a shocker. Unless there is divine intervention, what lies ahead for this country is conflict, terror, bloodshed, war and ultimately a very messy and violent division.
It saddens me to say so but that is the bitter truth. That is what "chanji" has brought upon us
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by simreal: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
This ls the problem i have wit this govt. You hav not been able to handle d 2016 budget, you are talking abt 2017 budget. Let us see d result of this one before you start blaberin abt d. Next budget
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by banio: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maradona government
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by alaskido(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
I taught it is when the 2016 budget has been fully utilised that they can now start preparing for 2017 to make adjustments and amends where the 2016 budget did not cover. If they go ahead to work on the 2017 budget now without signing and implementing the 2016 budget, how will they know if to reduce or increase in 2017.

I am sorry if I sound lost or not knowledgeable about the running of our government as it relates to budget but I am completely confused and lost here.
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by mikolo80: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
malele:
Useless party. 2016 budget never gree una bring out na 2017 una dey think off
make he sign budget make una continue d looting ba,you think say na jonathan de dia ba
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by mikolo80: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
Bunch of confused officials, when we are yet to get the year 2016 budget done, u are there talking of next year
so if its you you will sign "doctored" budget abi
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by mikolo80: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
According to PMB, the current delay is not caused by the executive!

We have a government that never takes responsibilities of the course of actions they do!

Will the zombies ever come to accept the fact that we have a blame game and irresponsible government?
so who is to blame for adding projects and inflating cost
Re: We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency by Marvinspeed(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
*Prayer Point*
Father Lord, confuse my enemies like this government!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Inspects Tamburawa Bridge / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / Chidi Ibe Rejects Proposals From Governors, Inaugurates Imo Ohanaeze Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.