Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,031 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] (25430 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / After A Long Day Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by guyANDROID1: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
This is what happen when you posted inadequate words on social networks. Some company do make background check before calling you for interviews.

So please be wise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Taeewo(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
He don happen

4 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by TrumpDonald(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Lols...devil don catch am!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Mologi(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
He will just tell them he was helping his father advertise his business who was a VULCANIZER........

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

64 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by deanoffaculty: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
I trust sharp guys! They will change it to confuse the interviewer.

Like- 'My Father is a Blacksmith and he does a lot of blowing job to increase the forging heat so, I was trying to promote his business on Social media'. grin grin grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by nurez305(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
That Is even better than some nairalander username, let the interviewer ask them their username on nairaland and you will hear name like : obontami,born2fuck, irunobo, kpekuspikin, iluvtotodie, obonono,virginkpekus etc. These kind of names are automatic disqualification cheesy grin shocked

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by tollytexy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'd say i was once a boxer and i throw blows at opponents to earn a living

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by tolexy007(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin bush meat don catch the hunter grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by seunoni34(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
lets be honest,No serious employer in nigeria has time to be checking through your social network activities . All of them care only about your delivery not what goes on in yourprivate life etc . with exception of companies that are PR conscious - that I can't guarantee.
But to be on the safer side , switch all your sns accounts to private.

9 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by rita25(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
HEHEHEHE E DON RED FOR THAT GUY .................OYA Mouth Action SHOULD PAY HIS BILLS NAU. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by goodlifehyd1: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Not only Job interviews even some embassies now check your social media posts also

1 Like

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by lyterydim(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
When your village people gather for you 'the throw different questions I remember when i went for interview they gave us a cup of tea and ask us what's before you( U) we all smiled and answerd cup of tea of cause not knowing the answer is T ....

8 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by donbenedict(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
What is Mouth Action? Heh? How does it in anyway relate to MouthAction??
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
E don red be that
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by prinsam30: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
end time Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by rita25(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
CHAI U ARE AN INSTICTIVE LIAR.U CAN LIE FOR AFRICA SHA lipsrsealed
deanoffaculty:

Like- 'My Father is a Blacksmith and he does a lot of blowing job to increase the forging heat so, I was trying to promote his business on Social media'. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Bgorgeous: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, tell them especially the guys
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by adesegun121(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Ofuks(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ofcourse I remember posting it...I enjoy blowing balloons!

3 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by IshiBANmore: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
But what's wrong with a blow.job?
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by goodlifehyd1: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na that one worst pass when they ask you for evidence of your father's workshop and an old pic of both of you in the workshop na then you go begin count stars wey dey sky for afternoon
deanoffaculty:

6 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by banme1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op. Is there any job that is more satisfying than a Mouth Gig.(Blow j.ob) If u doubt me. Ask the ladies
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
guyANDROID1:
This is what happen when you posted inadequate words on social networks. Some company do make background check before calling you for interviews.

So please be wise.

2 Likes

Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by sexymoma(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
so secretary dey tweet
she should be sacked
abi what was she looking for on tweeter
nd forget for her to have said that, it means she sef get interest
cos she must have looked at the guy v.well for her to have recognised the dude
angry
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
All the badoos that will post anything for likes. Here you go
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by jkendy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nobi 4 Naija. Nobody cares what you post online. Simple reason?

POPULATION TOO MUCH
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by fflamingo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
I will look at the interviewer, look at my waist length, look again and say in British English the statement can be provedgrin grin
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by merits(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
And so fuckin what!
Re: What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] by bleckzy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
tollytexy:
I'd say i was once a boxer and i throw blows at opponents to earn a living
lame excuse, very lame....is dat d best u could come up wit? smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.