Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. (61054 Views)

How Many Of Us Remember This Quote / Do You Remember This, If You Do What's It Called(pics) / Throwback Thursday; Does Anyone Remember This Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Malawian(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

We called it 'Alika' 7up
are u bro. reginald?
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by franklingud(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
I remember those days shaa!!...

what about the limca ad.... "lalalalalalala limca lalalalalalala limca! !... and that beautiful woman singing dat song.... wow!!!
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by asumo12: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
deanoffaculty:

grin grin grin how much did you give her?

500 bucks bro

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dfrost: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Okin biscuit (circle or square)!!!!
After eating and drinking the aforementioned, you simply slot a Bazooka Joe or Robot into you mouth!!!!

Bros/Sis collect hug. Okin Square na my main biscuit. grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

Bros/Sis collect hug. Okin Square na my main biscuit. grin cheesy tongue
Lol. Did you ever dip it in hot tea?
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Stanbeto: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
We knew it as Alika 7up at the East
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by OShepherd: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
deanoffaculty:
FIDO DIDO.......gone are those days.
When men were boys. When U draw Fido Dido in different postures & earn btw 50kobo to 1Naira only 2 spend it buying colored ice cream wrapped in Nylons. Those days wen a can of milk was 80kobo, When U wait 2 watch Tales by moonlight on NTA .......See how time flies.....Almighty! Naija don sweet pass!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
asumo12:
I just remembered now tomorrow will be exactly 6 years a plantain chips seller ran away with my change in traffic cry cry cry

Hmmm...that woman.. embarassed

Happy 6th year anniversary then. ...i don laff taya!! gringringringringrin

Oh lawd..save me from NL comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dfrost: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. Did you ever dip it in hot tea?

Yes ooo. Cold water tea. Infact anything liquid so that it could melt a bit. The thing strong like tomorrow no dey... grin cry feelings of nostalgia
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

Yes ooo. Cold water tea. Infact anything liquid so that it could melt a bit. The thing strong like tomorrow no dey... grin cry feelings of nostalgia

The biscuit was strong enough to dislodge milk teeth and even permanent!!!!!
Proper Nostalgic feelings, walking down memory lane. Did you eat kokoro, honey melted on broom sticks and those flying termites (we catch when it's raining, bowl of water under florescent light) and fry afterwards?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by stevedre: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
No be lie, 512 is no more the heart of festac... Even the famous hearts xclusive is now gone...frankids park is now an event centre.... Miss the good old festac town, I still dey rep festac sha....

Beremx:
7up the difference is clear.

grin

I remember those days in Festac town we gathered at 512road junction to watch Fido Dido on a big screen doing his thing.

good memories!

lalasticlala, dem never born you that time na! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dfrost: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The biscuit was strong enough to dislodge milk teeth and even permanent!!!!!
Proper Nostalgic feelings, walking down memory lane. Did you eat kokoro, honey melted on broom sticks and those flying termites (we catch when it's raining, bowl of water under florescent light) and fry afterwards?

kokoro nope but honey on melted broom sticks with those flying termites (esU esú) yes wella... childhood well spent - end-to-end. Remember the Famous Five theme song?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai epic throwback!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

kokoro nope but honey on melted broom sticks with those flying termites (esU esú) yes wella... childhood well spent - end-to-end. Remember the Famous Five theme song?

O yeah. Famous Five theme song, i always wished to have a dog, like Timmy the dog!!! LOL

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dfrost: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

O yeah. Famous Five theme song, i always wished to have a dog, like Timmy the dog!!! LOL

Yeah Timmy the dog... coming back to you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

Yeah Timmy the dog... coming back to you cheesy grin
Time after time after time.............

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by naptu2: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

Lexusgs430:

We are the Famous Five,
Julian, Dick and Anne,
George and Timmy The Dog.

We are the Famous Five,
We're coming back to you,
Whenever there's time
****(forgotten words)
Time after time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dfrost: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
naptu2:

We are the Famous Five,
Julian, Dick and Anne,
George and Timmy The Dog.

See them cheesy grin old peoples...

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by naptu2: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
dfrost:

See them cheesy grin old peoples...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
7up the difference is clear.

grin

I remember those days in Festac town we gathered at 512road junction to watch Fido Dido on a big screen doing his thing.

good memories!

lalasticlala, dem never born you that time na! grin
hey i grew up in festac then too, 322 road to be precise. I even won a fido dido wall clock, i became a star cuz everyone trooped into our flat to see the wall clock.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by deanoffaculty: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
OShepherd:
When men were boys. When U draw Fido Dido in different postures & earn btw 50kobo to 1Naira only 2 spend it buying colored ice cream wrapped in Nylons. Those days wen a can of milk was 80kobo, When U wait 2 watch Tales by moonlight on NTA .......See how time flies.....Almighty! Naija don sweet pass!!!
Am telling you... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by bizzyM: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fido dido
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by NanciaKay(f): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thank you Lord! I don chop many many christmas grin
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yes, that's what we call it here then from the east and was at 512 road those days, seems I met a friend here who was at 512 road festac then.
lalasticlala:

We called it 'Alika' 7up
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by RichboyPee(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
And Fido opens the crown cork with his thumb. I am married now oooo
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by dahaz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Haba, I'm not ready to marry jo tongue. I don't think it was so long ago
Any time you are ready just notify me make i apply ASAP
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by DONOCHAS(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Alila 7up hahaha
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by kan12(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
All wise men come from the East,if u re nt from the East,tryiance d keske of migration.kudos Lalast.
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm,wot du u want an indomie generation pikin lik me to say?
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by paix(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
tuoyoojo:
chai! I need to marry be dat o

but the problem is too many options to pick from
Just pick one through tinini tanana biko biko.
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
dahaz:
Any time you are ready just notify me make i apply ASAP
Lolz.
Dah.az, how're you doing?
Re: If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. by daniel56(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
I rmber my primary 6 in 1994 ketu. Lagos
deanoffaculty:
FIDO DIDO.......gone are those days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.