Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL (1438 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rumours speculating that Lil Kesh did not renew his deal with YBNL after it expired hit the headlines last week; but YBNL boss Olamide has cleared the air confirming the rumours are indeed true. The “Street OT” rapper took to his Instagram to reveal that Lil Kesh and his former label-mate Viktoh are no longer signed to his imprint, after the expiration of their original contract two weeks ago. Nonetheless Olamide said that despite the fact that both artistes are now independent they will be managed by YBNL. This is certainly a shocking news for fans of the record label. In other YBNL related news, Adekunle Gold will be releasing his debut album titled “Gold” in a matter of weeks.Check Olamide’s message on Instagram below and share your thoughts; should Lil Kesh and Viktoh resign with YBNL or move onto a new chapter of their respective careers.

http://www..ng/2016/04/26/olamide-reveals-lil-kesh-viktoh-no-longer-signed-ybnl/

cc Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
He will sign me later
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
He will sign Airforce1 later
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why not renew the contract...The boy just released a new album, Didn't know Badoo was this selfish...Now he's busy promoting #WhoYouEpp

So much for 'One Family'

Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by faithesco(f): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who YBNL don epp,abeg gimme beta news
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by PapaZeus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hw e take affect me? Oboy see fuel oh;i dey cum*leaves thread*
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm sure this news will really help Saraki gringrin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Who YBNL don epp,abeg gimme beta news

grin
When u dey dance to #Efejoku and #ShakitiBobo last year nko?
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by faithesco(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
chesterlee:

grin
When u dey dance to #Efejoku and #ShakitiBobo last year nko?
I didn't dance ooo
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
I'm sure this news will really help Saraki gringrin

You too like Saraki, are you from Kwara? grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
I didn't dance ooo

Hmmmm...Who we go ask?
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
chesterlee:

You too like Saraki, are you from Kwara? grin
I was thinking about him grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by SWIPERdaVIPER: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good for them
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by faithesco(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
chesterlee:

Hmmmm...Who we go ask?
lol
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

I was thinking about him grin

Wow....Are you for real? grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
lol

IFA hear say u no dance #ShakitiBobo grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
chesterlee:

Yes grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
chesterlee:

Yes grin
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by chesterlee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yes grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by nairaman66(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olamide should not forget in a hurry that he started thesame way Kesh did.. So much for renewing a mere contract!!
Re: Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL by ClassicMusic68: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo / Here's The Lyrics To Ye By Burna Boy / Berverly Luxurious Hostel & Apartments For Rent At Akoka, Yaba. Price : 250k/yr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.