Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. (13851 Views)

Submission Of Cv Still In Progress In Our Company / Submission Of Cv Is Still Ongoing In Our Company / Delay Of Payment And Posting Of Lagos Npower Volunteer Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls hus, is it possible 4 me 2 send my CV to an Email address?...hv tried i could't....i use nokia E5....cyber cafe don finish my moni....pls any advice?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Osisinakpo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
yes. you can. in case you're using opera, go to your sent message ( the one that has your C.V attachment) click on forward and edit the subject the type your application on the body then click on the small box below so that your previous sent messages will not follow the latter, thereafter you can click on send. That's all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by ademasta(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Osisinakpo:
yes. you can. in case you're using opera, go to your sent message ( the one that has your C.V attachment) click on forward and edit the subject the type your application on the body then click on the small box below so that your previous sent messages will not follow the latter, thereafter you can click on send. That's all.
I just tried it with opera and it worked perfectly. Omo Naija, I hail o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm, like for real? ? So u always had to go to a cyber cafe to send ur CV? Why not set up ur email on ur phone and make it easy to send and receive emails (including attachments)

11 Likes

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Osisinakpo:
i cnt even see sent messges on my email even wit opera...wat i see is compose and inbox..
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nbote:
Hmmm, like for real? ? So u always had to go to a cyber cafe to send ur CV? Why not set up ur email on ur phone and make it easy to send and receive emails (including attachments)
i do send mails bt de problm is dat i cnt see sent items wich will enable me forward de CV......any idea?...i use opera bt could't see de sent mails
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nbote:
i do send mails bt de problm is dat i cnt see sent items wich will enable me forward de CV......any idea?...i use opera bt could't see de sent mails,,jst compose and inbox
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
luvguy:
i do send mails bt de problm is dat i cnt see sent items wich will enable me forward de CV......any idea?...i use opera bt could't see de sent mails,,jst compose and inbox
Try using 3rd party email apps like typemail or beta still look for the email setup on ur fone and set up ur email. Dat way u have direct access to ur email including drafts, sent, saved and other email folders.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Udochee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
luvguy:
in your opera mini go to settings, click on 'single column view' to switch it off, then refresh your mail. you should be able to see the icon that leads to other options (spam,sent,draft).
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nbote:

Try using 3rd party email apps like typemail or beta still look for the email setup on ur fone and set up ur email. Dat way u have direct access to ur email including drafts, sent, saved and other email folders.
sori wer can i locate de setup email
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Udochee:
in your opera mini go to settings, click on 'single column view' to switch it off, then refresh your mail. you should be able to see the icon that leads to other options (spam,sent,draft).
tx dude...jst did wat u narrated, it worked nd i saw sent, bt wen i click no message is der?...nd hv sent series of message on desktop....am tired of dis wahala undecided
Udochee:
tx dude...jst did wat u narrated, it worked nd i saw sent, bt wen i click no message is der?...nd hv sent series of message on desktop....am tired of dis wahala
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Osisinakpo(m): 2:21am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
i cnt even see sent messges on my email even wit opera...wat i see is compose and inbox..

click "inbox" and you will see all the icons. including draft, sent, spam etc.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 2:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Osisinakpo:

click "inbox" and you will see all the icons. including draft, sent, spam etc.
wow! Spotted...tx dude..i appreciate
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nbote(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
sori wer can i locate de setup email

Try going thru ur menu and settings and look out for email setup or Mail for Exchange I think though I can't remember d process on symbian Os but googled dis up
:
1. On the homescreen, select Set-up email
2. Once the Set-up wizard application is running, you should see a list of supported email clients – Gmail, Yahoo, Windows etc. Select the one you wish to create.
3. Enter your email and password (the same one you use on your desktop)
4. Done.

Simply wait for it to verify and den u r gud to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Nbote:

Try going thru ur menu and settings and look out for email setup or Mail for Exchange I think though I can't remember d process on symbian Os but googled dis up
:
1. On the homescreen, select Set-up email
2. Once the Set-up wizard application is running, you should see a list of supported email clients – Gmail, Yahoo, Windows etc. Select the one you wish to create.
3. Enter your email and password (the same one you use on your desktop)
4. Done.

Simply wait for it to verify and den u r gud to go.
it worked...tx dude
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by EazyMoh(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol e5 is a smartphone not just a mobile phone. There are thousands of useful stuff you can do with them, it's a shame our youth don't even care to know.

1 Like

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Aremu01(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
You can download an email app
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Yes
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by MrHighSea: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2016
#forreal
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by jazinogold(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2016
- sent from Nokia 3310 grin
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by StepTwo: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2016
you can use mobile fone, bro, but be sure you convert it to PDF before sending or it will look like child's write up at d other end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by fejicruz(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2016
As a matter of fact, I applied for & got the job I am on via application through my phone specifically using opera mini
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Clean9agent: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Yea sure, the contents not the means matters.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by mostyg(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2016
How long will it take our youth to learn to do something by themselve.
Have you ever seen a rich salary earner.?
Develop your enterpreneurship skills for a better tomorrow.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Benjom(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Absolutely yes but not just with any phone but smart ones.
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by InvertedHammer: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2016
/
Ensure to send it in a pdf format.

This is very important.
\
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Are we in 2016 or 1996?
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by In2systemsTech(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Yes o... If the employer is my main person, I can even send just an SMS..lol

Need a website? www.i2stech.com
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by tk4rd: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
I think I had such a problem before.. If you have your c.v in your memory-card, then you are half-done..
Click on the "compose".. After the to-address and subject,, there is a small clickable-box that has no name (just before the body of the email),, just click it.. The small box is for "attachments"
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by Cleff4u(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
if u cannot find ur sent folder plp just click on the inbox or yhe small dialogue box ontop of the inbox then it will show u all the folder including sent item. wish u sucess
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by luvguy(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
tk4rd:
I think I had such a problem before.. If you have your c.v in your memory-card, then you are half-done..
Click on the "compose".. After the to-address and subject,, there is a small clickable-box that has no name (just before the body of the email),, just click it.. The small box is for "attachments"
tx man i appreciate..gona try dat too
Re: Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. by bayinq25(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
luvguy:
pls hus, is it possible 4 me 2 send my CV to an Email address?...hv tried i could't....i use nokia E5....cyber cafe don finish my moni....pls any advice?
get a file manager

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Lekki//ikoyi And Vi Hotels And Retail Job Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.